Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

I wish I knew what they were sayinging trailer both talking and words in the footage. Anyone know Japanese well enough to translate.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    I wish I knew what they were sayinging trailer both talking and words in the footage. Anyone know Japanese well enough to translate.
    Basicly showing new feature, narrator says, NEW type, new pokemon, New evolutions, new types of battles, new etc and they show each new stuff after he mentions them.

trailer looks amazing. Dont understand whats being said in it but the gameplay looks nice

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Few more weeks, can't wait. I'm excited to play as new pokemon and old.

As far as I know its basically as someone said above, just 'announcing' each bit before they show it. Overall, very nice to see, just nothing new in terms of info other than I think one new confirmed attack (whatever was listed on the main page).

Super excited!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

I want to see what the other legends look like.
    3DS FC: 5300-9437-2684
    Claim a Pokemon- Zekrom owner
    We are Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by 1Zekrom View Post
    I want to see what the other legends look like.
    Thinking about it not many legendaries have been revealed....
    I too can't wait to see how they will look.

it would be strange and i guess better if there were only two legendaries in this generation. But im sure there will be more. Its quite strange they havent announced them, considering they are legendary and not the average pokemon to build up its hype and popularity

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Thinking about it not many legendaries have been revealed....
    I too can't wait to see how they will look.
    Beyond the box legends, multiple legends are almost never revealed before release. Exceptions have been Victini & Manaphy, who are event legends.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Beyond the box legends, multiple legends are almost never revealed before release. Exceptions have been Victini & Manaphy, who are event legends.
    Then i guess we will have to wait for the game in order to know them, which is good in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing the legendaries as long as they dont go too overboard with how many they put in the game.

Agree, I think Sinnoh and Unova took it a little too far
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

This may have been mentioned before, so forgive me if so.

On the pre-release images from Pokemon X & Y page, in the August 9th box, there are pictures showing a geodude doing special training. On top of the goal there is a little... thing? It looks like a bunny-type thing with blue ears, a white fluffy head, and blue body. Could it be a new pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post

On the pre-release images from Pokemon X & Y page, in the August 9th box, there are pictures showing a geodude doing special training. On top of the goal there is a little... thing? It looks like a bunny-type thing with blue ears, a white fluffy head, and blue body. Could it be a new pokemon?
    That's Froakie XD

Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post

That's.. uhh.. That's Froakie

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the legendaries as long as they dont go too overboard with how many they put in the game.
    I agree. I liked Johto when it came to legendaries (6), Hoenn was OK too. But times change and nowadays it seems like it's a must to have at least 11 legendaries (three version mascots for the games, a trio of something, three event legendaries and the all 100-stat pixie), not to forget all the lesser-legendaries or the masters of other legendaries they might put in... So it's safe to assume there's going to be quite a few legendaries yet again. I think it's the event legendaries which make the amount bigger, because with todays technology, they're easier to distribute and also be kept as a secret for longer periods of time.

...but I guess there's a better thread for discussing that haha.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

In case anyone missed this, there's a new Spanish TV spot out. All the footage is old except for a bit at 00:16 which shows, well, see for yourself :P

Yeah, saw that. Looks awesome. Like that girl's gym. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Yeah, saw that. Looks awesome. Like that girl's gym. ^^
    I'm hoping there's a few spots like that dotted around the map. Although I imagine they'd be predominantly in the central region.

I'm hoping there's a few spots like that dotted around the map. Although I imagine they'd be predominantly in the central region.
    Well, we did have spots to use the Acro and Mach Bikes scattered across Hoenn, so I think we can expect to see at least a few places like that. I can see that type of thing being implemented in a Team Flare hideout of sorts, actually.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

In case anyone missed this, there's a new Spanish TV spot out. All the footage is old except for a bit at 00:16 which shows, well, see for yourself :P

Thats Italian not Spasnish and it has been posted yesterday by nuzamaki

And that place is most likely to the south-west of Lumiose as seen on the map. We can also see the western-most part of the "park" in another trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by meismadatyou View Post
    That's.. uhh.. That's Froakie
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    That's Froakie XD
    How the HELL did I not see that?! So embarrassing...

I really hope that first cry you hear in that clip is Yveltal's cry.
    There's another sound you hear after it, like a shortened version of it.

What was shown there is awesome.
    It will be good to use the rollers.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast