Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

Looking at the Psychic gym, if you pause at the last possible moment, you can see two blue panels on the ground. I would assume that these rearrange the room to allow you to progress through the gym when the switches are stepped on.

Remember those two pillars of fire? If you pause before they erupt, you can see several patterns on the ground that indicate multiple doors, possibly four. This leads me to believe that this might in fact be the Elite Four, and the pillars indicate that the champion is now accessible through the central door.
    Or it could just be a late game gym or something.

Would you guys look forward a anime trailer for this game like BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Yup. I want one more. BW2 was really cool IMO.

I don't like Pikachu, so I'm offended when they put him everywhere like he's Captain Kirk.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

They kind of have to put him everywhere, he's the mascot.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

The BW2 anime Preview is amazing. I still really, really hope there will be a anime with that quality (a normal-long anime, of course, with 12 episodes or something). I'd love to see X and Y get anime previews, too.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    The BW2 anime Preview is amazing. I still really, really hope there will be a anime with that quality (a normal-long anime, of course, with 12 episodes or something). I'd love to see X and Y get anime previews, too.
    Me too, most fans were amazed at this and trailers can reveal a controlled amount of info about the game compared to magazines and their leak-iness.

A Anime preview for XY would really be great and sell the games very well. I would love to see a XY anime preview for Gen VI. Here's crossing my fingers to the idea.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I think that's possible now. After seeing the Black 2 and White 2 anime trailers, they might do something like that to promote the games.

I do not know where i should post this but here it goes. Has anyone noticed the scale model of the Tubeline bridge? You can see it in the entrance of the bridge. If you look closely, it looks like a dna strand. And another thing, there were french-people in some routes in BW1. I supposed this was a hint for the new generation.

Quote Originally Posted by starrs10 View Post
    I do not know where i should post this but here it goes. Has anyone noticed the scale model of the Tubeline bridge? You can see it in the entrance of the bridge. If you look closely, it looks like a dna strand. And another thing, there were french-people in some routes in BW1. I supposed this was a hint for the new generation.
    Maybe, I mean we get quite a lot of these things, non?

Dat Tree.... Why must it be so confusing. WHat I'd love is of the Gym leaders had a Gen I like order, where teh 2nd leader beats 1st and so on, maybe like this:

Rock
    Grass
    Bug
    Psychic

We did see what we assumed were Grass, Bug and Psychic gyms, and Rock 1st is a tradition only broken twice.

I agree. I would like them to start with a rock-type gym again.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by starrs10 View Post
    Somebody please check this!!! I feel he is right!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Somebody please check this!!!
    Tubeline Bridge is based on the Forth Railway Bridge.
    The DNA-like design was due to the bridge being a 'cantilever'-type of bridge.

And yes, there are French people. But there are other foreigners too scattered around Unova.

Hints towards Gen 6? Not really.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

As a whole the game feels smoother and more... fluid. Both the overworld and the battle scene. Especially the battle graphics. Froakie's Water Gun!!!
    Oh, and I also observe that the CGI (probably?) Pikachu and Xerneas/Yveltal also look nice. i hope they include more epic cutscenes like BWB2W2 in these games.
    Last edited by RzK; 11th February 2013 at 3:48 PM.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    As a whole the game feels smoother and more... fluid. Both the overworld and the battle scene. Especially the battle graphics. Froakie's Water Gun!!!
    Oh, and I also observe that the CGI (probably?) Pikachu and Xerneas/Yveltal also look nice. i hope they include more epic cutscenes like BWB2W2 in these games.
    YES! If they manage to make full use of the 3DS's power, like they did with the DS in B/W/B2/W2, it will be amazing.

I wouldn't count on it. The selling point of Black 2 and White 2 was the story (especially given that everyone was expecting a third version); what better way to whet our appetites than by showing us bits and pieces of the story cinematically? However, for X and Y, the story is a very small selling point; the hype is toward the new Pokémon and new region to explore--and that they're all in 3D! Giving us an anime trailer would not be the most effective way to advertise these selling points--especially the 3D part.

Um! Hya!
    I loved B2/W2's anime trailers! It pretty much showed me what Gamefreak had intended the game
    To feel like. Team Plasma looked way more badass in that trailer then they did in the game. X|

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I think that, for Game Freak, a better option would be a trailer showing off the 3D and the new Pokemon and region. You have to remember, Black and White 2 were sequel games, and they weren't showing off all of these new features.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Froakie had water gun and something that looked like wake up slap or the like.
    Fennekin was using Flamethrower and some psychic attack of some sort. That was definitely not dark pulse. Psywave? The light purple was an obvious giveaway, and the zigzag lines really make me think of Psywave and Shadows of Almia's psychic poke assist.
    Chespin had Solarbeam and what was probably Shadow Claw. Arial Ace only shows one blade, at least in the current animation, and the purple color really makes me think of the ghost type.
    Froakie: Maybe you're right and it used Wake Up Slap in the Trailer, but the other Move was surely Ice Beam. Look at the Snowflakes!
    Fennekin: Yes, maybe that move was Psywave, but I'm not sure.
    Chespin: I have no idea of what that Move was, but I don't think it was Shadow Claw.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 16th February 2013 at 4:23 PM.

I was just wondering about something... Someone mentionned in the graphic or game play thread that it would be cool if the physical attack were really... physical. Example... when you would use Tackle, your pokemon would has to go near the opponent to tackle it. I think you understand me point.

But my question is..: what is the move that Mienfoo is using ? It's like a punch that isn't done on the opponent but far from it.
    Is that a special move or must I say good bye to my hope for Physical attacks ?
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    I was just wondering about something... Someone mentionned in the graphic or game play thread that it would be cool if the physical attack were really... physical. Example... when you would use Tackle, your pokemon would has to go near the opponent to tackle it. I think you understand me point.

But my question is..: what is the move that Mienfoo is using ? It's like a punch that isn't done on the opponent but far from it.
    Is that a special move or must I say good bye to my hope for Physical attacks ?
    It's Aura Sphere. And Froakie makes contact with Patrat when attacking.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Quote Originally Posted by jakovu View Post
    It's Aura Sphere. And Froakie makes contact with Patrat when attacking.
    Aura sphere, it makes sense
    Thank you ! Hope that physical attack will really be physical !
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Aura sphere, it makes sense
    Thank you ! Hope that physical attack will really be physical !
    Er... I don't want to argue, but that move was Focus Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    Er... I don't want to argue, but that move was Focus Blast.
    Was it confirm by anyone/anything ? Or is it just your personal opinion ?
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast