Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    What do you think the minigame for transferring pokemon will be? Do you think they'll reduce the amount of 6 pokemon to just 3 pokemon? lol
    Why in Arceus' name would they make transferring less convenient this gen?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    What do you think the minigame for transferring pokemon will be? Do you think they'll reduce the amount of 6 pokemon to just 3 pokemon? lol
    I question every time I go to Pal Park, why, in god's name why, did they not just bring back the Time Capsule from Gold and Silver? They knew they were going to do remakes, and yet they replaced the already completely viable and cannon machine with a time-consuming and boring safari zone. Then in gen 5, they had the gall to make the game even more stupid!
    / End Rant

Anyways, if the rant wasn't obvious enough, I hope they get rid of the game feature and just make it a transfer. I'm also hoping they allow item transfer this time, but probably not.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Wow, that would be AWESOME if they used sprites for the party menu
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

I'm looking to see more/better menu frames.

Bought my 3ds today, needs some getting used to but loving it so far

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'm gonna guess that, in the X Y anime season, when Ash uses his PokéDex, we will see a slowly rotating Pkmn of the same 3D models from the games.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Is it just me or do these graphics look similar to the FFIV remake on the ds?

One of the things I really hope comes true is finally giving the right sprite to a pokemon using a surf or fly
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    One of the things I really hope comes true is finally giving the right sprite to a pokemon using a surf or fly
    I think with fly it will be a cut screen e.g

you click fly to nearest town, send out your 3D Pokemon, you cut to black screen with flapping noises then your outside a Pokemon Center in a matter of seconds you call back your Pokemon

Surfing you will probally have an inflatable dingy
    Last edited by gpt11; 19th January 2013 at 2:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    How about returning your Pokémon back to its Pokéball when going to fly from a surfing point? That poor Pokémon just sits there and is probably thinking about Pokémon abandonment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    How about returning your Pokémon back to its Pokéball when going to fly from a surfing point? That poor Pokémon just sits there and is probably thinking about Pokémon abandonment.
    They did that in Emerald, I think. I'm not sure why they didn't do that again in 4th Gen & 5th Gen.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

After seeing the trailer, something tells me a good mechanic with the roller skates. Give it a slow skate and fast skate mode. Similar to the Mach and Acro bike mechanic, I miss those modes so much.

Imagine it with a walk with your pokemon. A trainer and its pikachu running and skating at Poke-Paris.

Since I saw in the character speculation thread that some of us wanted the gym characters to have their own jobs, how about we let the gym leaders do the EV training for us?

6 of the Gym leaders will help you EV train your pokemon to the max ... at a very high price. Probably 50000 to 100000 pokedollars.

Ex:
    Electric gym leader will EV train your pokes for 100000 pokedollars (equivalent to 252 EVs) and you can't use that pokemon for a week.
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    They did that in Emerald, I think. I'm not sure why they didn't do that again in 4th Gen & 5th Gen.
    You could splice your Pokemon in 3rd gen, if the surfer new fly too you would have 2 of them, as RSE left the whale in the water, so if you are surfing on Pelliper, and then have Pelliper fly, you leave behind Pelliper while flying away on Pelliper...PELLIPER!
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

changes that they'll hopefully make in graphics:

1. winding forest/nature routes and more water-a pretty much straight path in pinwheel forest? that's TOO urbanized haha. also i loved the new dive graphics in generation 5, but it was kinda meh that you could only dive to get treasure. they can do a lot more with that.
    2. if they continue the seasons thing, include ice skating when it's winter. always found it kinda weird when PCs could slide and not fall just with their running shoes
    3. i miss the berry picking trees-put them back in.
    4. hope there's lots of those swinging vines on the tree they showed in the trailer.
    5. dark type gym, purely because we haven't had one yet
    6. hope there's a good animation for pokemon after you heal them with a potion or move. no more of that pokemon turning green stuff haha.
    Last edited by Generation Hazard; 19th January 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    After seeing the trailer, something tells me a good mechanic with the roller skates. Give it a slow skate and fast skate mode. Similar to the Mach and Acro bike mechanic, I miss those modes so much.

Imagine it with a walk with your pokemon. A trainer and its pikachu running and skating at Poke-Paris.

Since I saw in the character speculation thread that some of us wanted the gym characters to have their own jobs, how about we let the gym leaders do the EV training for us?

6 of the Gym leaders will help you EV train your pokemon to the max ... at a very high price. Probably 50000 to 100000 pokedollars.

Ex:
    Electric gym leader will EV train your pokes for 100000 pokedollars (equivalent to 252 EVs) and you can't use that pokemon for a week.
    I'd rather they just include services that function identically to the Join Avenue ones.

Nobody would bother using them if they had to wait a whole week.

I wonder what the evolution & egg hatching scenes will look like?
    The King of Kalos returns to his Home:Honen #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by comic321 View Post
    My guess is a full rotation of the baby pokemon. If it has eyes, maybe you will be instructed to look at it for a moment. Some camera system to virtually recognize you? i'd say that will result in a weird parental way of cherishing that baby poke a your child. *Fluster*
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    My guess is a full rotation of the baby pokemon. If it has eyes, maybe you will be instructed to look at it for a moment. Some camera system to virtually recognize you? i'd say that will result in a weird parental way of cherishing that baby poke a your child. *Fluster*
    They'd probably not do that. What if you gave your friend a shot of the game and they try to hatch it, or if something alters your appearnce?

I'd expect the egg hatching to be fairly similar but I don't know what to expect from the evolution animation(although the Gen 5 version would lend itself well to 3D models).

In fact I'd say that all these little things will try and stay as faithful to the previous games as possible as otherwise it risks losing the feel of them. The 3D graphics do lend themselves to a much wider range of animations, but I don't want them to be too adventurous until the next set of games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

When I picture the Eggs hatching in these games, I picture them hatching like they did in Pokemon Channel. I don't know, but I would like it if they hatched like that. Instead of cracking.

I have to say that I really think the eggs hatching like in the original show would be good. TBH, I was kinda worried when I first started seeing eggs hatch in the games. Having seen the egg kinda morph into the Pokémon so many times, suddenly it cracked and it was like Oh, crap, why is it breaking? The eggs morphing into the Pokés in X and Y would look pretty cool, I think.
    Anyway, I'm kind of iffy about the whole overworld being 3D. It just doesn't seem quite right. But it is different and will be pretty interesting and new to say the least. The battles, though... Man, they look GODLY. I honestly can't wait to try these games out. But like so many other people, I will miss the sprites. One thing I know for sure, though, is that whichever game I get first (preferrably X: Xerneas is so awesome; I've always had kind of an attachment to deer-like things--of course, Yveltal is cool as fudge, too), I'm definitely getting that godly adorable Fennekin as my starter. What I really want to know--like, really, really bad--is what the evolved starters will look like.
    Last edited by IntangibleTangerine; 21st January 2013 at 6:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Hazard View Post
    changes that they'll hopefully make in graphics:

1. winding forest/nature routes and more water-a pretty much straight path in pinwheel forest? that's TOO urbanized haha. also i loved the new dive graphics in generation 5, but it was kinda meh that you could only dive to get treasure. they can do a lot more with that.
    2. if they continue the seasons thing, include ice skating when it's winter. always found it kinda weird when PCs could slide and not fall just with their running shoes
    3. i miss the berry picking trees-put them back in.
    4. hope there's lots of those swinging vines on the tree they showed in the trailer.
    5. dark type gym, purely because we haven't had one yet
    6. hope there's a good animation for pokemon after you heal them with a potion or move. no more of that pokemon turning green stuff haha.
    I swear, I love every single idea you mentioned.
    1.) Definitely winding paths; I can't help but explore EVERYWHERE. If I find I'm taking or have taken the right path, I literally go back and check every other pathway before continuing, and it isn't even really on purpose. And I think the Dive thing could keep the treasure-hunting, but maybe there are underwater routes to explore that lead to like caves or something, maybe with some legendaries. And there could be that underwater grass like in the RSE games. Man, that was fun.
    2.) I always got jealous that the characters could just slide across ice and not fall flat on their faces fifty times. And ice skates would be so cool...
    3.) I've gotten tired of just getting berry presents from Rangers and buying them from places. I seriously miss Gen 2-4 where you search for berry plants and replant them...even if I did forget about them half the time.
    4.) New mechanics and ways to get around? Heck yeah! Would be especially nice if you had puzzles about which vine to take to get where, like the boulder puzzles in BW2.
    5.) Now that you mention it, Dark is like the only Gym type we haven't seen yet, isn't it? They should definitely fix that.
    6.) I think we should actually be able to see Pokés eating berries or getting sprayed with Potions and whatnot to heal injuries, and maybe seeing how TMs and HMs are actually used, kind of like in Fire Red/Leaf Green.
    Also, they better keep going with TMs never breaking, like with HMs, though I can't see a reason for taking that mechanic away.
    Last edited by IntangibleTangerine; 21st January 2013 at 7:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tayetayetv1 View Post
    Yea the protagonist needs customizable features. The males ones have been pretty bad lately. It like the keep redesigning Hilbert.
    I know what you mean of late I've stoped always using male characters(like I used to) and going, which character design is not as bad as the other... either they need to improve designs or allow us to customize the characters... sigh

As for the 3-d I'm on a wait and see basis...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I hope the egg hatching is similar to the way it was with Gen V, but maybe the evolution could be like in the anime when the Pokemon goes white and just morphs into the Pokemon. Sort of like the way it did Pre Gen V but less switches back a forth from the new to old with it. Just one clean morph into the new Pokemon.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I would like improved trade, where when they evolve from trade, it is more detailed. Also, the trade: Take good care of ()! Thanks! then leave? Nope, more detail!

Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast