Page 23 of 127 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azrael07 View Post
    does anyone know if we're actually going to be able to customize our characters in these games? Ive heard rumblings of it. I think the idea of the contests/musicals/movie making or whatevers in the games are a mediocre feature at best, I don't know why anyone would enjoy those sidefeatures/mini-games, but hey, if you do more power to you. It's just getting a little ridiculous that you can dress up your pokemon team and with all sorts of different little outfits and we're constantly relegated to one outfit. I get that sometimes changing all that stuff can be a hassle, because it requires a different overworld sprite (depending on what you might be wearing, i suppose) and of course, different from-the-back sprites for battles (and maybe different models altogether with this being in 3D). But just something small like being able to change your hair color or add glasses would be a HUGE improvement. Maybe don't let us change the face, but at least let us change the hair color, maybe skin color, and the color of like our outfits. Maybe include like two different hats, and maybe a pair of glasses or something of that nature.

    or heck. let us pick what type of trainer to be, like you can do on your trainer card. it doesnt have to affect the main story. why couldn't a breeder, or rancher or pokefan or biker be the token 'chosen one' to save the day?
    I for one enjoy Musicals more then any other side-mini game.
    But anyways, I understand what your saying. Currently noone has any information on ANY form of gameplay what-so-ever. The only thing we know of for sure is the names of the starters, and the names of the legendaries. We havnt even confirmed the location of this region. Yes I know its kind of obvious, that the region is based on France, but at this point still no actual facts have been reported.

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under the Okinawa sun
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I'd also like a customisable bottom screen. The new gadget of the region should allow us to show whatever the heck we want to show (like Diamond & Pearl, but more). It only makes sense to be able to use the touch screen for organising your backpack and stuff. Throw in a couple of mini games too.
    Knarly, dude!

  3. #553
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    I'd also like a customisable bottom screen. The new gadget of the region should allow us to show whatever the heck we want to show (like Diamond & Pearl, but more). It only makes sense to be able to use the touch screen for organising your backpack and stuff. Throw in a couple of mini games too.
    The C-Gear was customizable. You can change its colors, and arrange the buttons. You can even download skins for it via the Pokemon Global Link.
    Although yes, it is disappointing that it didn't have apps like the Poketch.

    So, for Gen 6, I would really want a mix of C-Gear, PokeGear AND Poketch.

    .: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  4. #554
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845

    Default

    What did teaching TMs to pokemon look like in XD/Colosseum? It would look strange if you just put a disk over them, unless we don't' get to see the process like in Gen V.

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under the Okinawa sun
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The C-Gear was customizable. You can change its colors, and arrange the buttons. You can even download skins for it via the Pokemon Global Link.
    Although yes, it is disappointing that it didn't have apps like the Poketch.

    So, for Gen 6, I would really want a mix of C-Gear, PokeGear AND Poketch.
    Yes, that's all real nifty and nice, but like what you mentioned later, what I was talking about was actual customisation in terms of what you want there, be it some Wireless function viewer/Log, Map, Bagpack or App Device; basically, a contol centre of sorts.

    Don't really care much bout how fancy or pretty it looks, though the ability to customise that would be a welcome return.
    Knarly, dude!

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I hope we can have walking pokemon in this game. Doubtful though. That's one feature I always loved, because, for me anyways, it always created more of a sense of closeness and friendship with my pokemon.

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stop stalking, Serebii.
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The C-Gear was customizable. You can change its colors, and arrange the buttons. You can even download skins for it via the Pokemon Global Link.
    Although yes, it is disappointing that it didn't have apps like the Poketch.

    So, for Gen 6, I would really want a mix of C-Gear, PokeGear AND Poketch.
    That would be nice. Just as long as something more useful takes up the bottom screen. I hardly used C-Gear since I didn't have WiFi and rarely used wireless.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

    Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

    I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    Yes, that's all real nifty and nice, but like what you mentioned later, what I was talking about was actual customisation in terms of what you want there, be it some Wireless function viewer/Log, Map, Bagpack or App Device; basically, a contol centre of sorts.

    Don't really care much bout how fancy or pretty it looks, though the ability to customise that would be a welcome return.
    What would be really cool is if the touch screen defaulted as the HG/SS layout, meaning you never had to open the menu onscreen (which I loved). But as you go through the game, you can set it to other things. Be that the C-Gear equivalent, a poketch thing, or a Dowsing Machine. That way, everyone could have what they wanted there.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    What would be really cool is if the touch screen defaulted as the HG/SS layout, meaning you never had to open the menu onscreen (which I loved). But as you go through the game, you can set it to other things. Be that the C-Gear equivalent, a poketch thing, or a Dowsing Machine. That way, everyone could have what they wanted there.
    Very nice idea. Maybe, the second screen could be dedicated to a Pokétch thing, where one of the apps are the menu.

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The C-Gear was customizable. You can change its colors, and arrange the buttons. You can even download skins for it via the Pokemon Global Link.
    Although yes, it is disappointing that it didn't have apps like the Poketch.

    So, for Gen 6, I would really want a mix of C-Gear, PokeGear AND Poketch.
    Yes! C-gear, PokeGear, and Poketch need to get together and make a baby....

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  11. #561
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The C-Gear was customizable. You can change its colors, and arrange the buttons. You can even download skins for it via the Pokemon Global Link.
    Although yes, it is disappointing that it didn't have apps like the Poketch.

    So, for Gen 6, I would really want a mix of C-Gear, PokeGear AND Poketch.
    yea, and being able to set it for my character to run without holding down B in SS saved my Ds's B button.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under the Okinawa sun
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    What would be really cool is if the touch screen defaulted as the HG/SS layout, meaning you never had to open the menu onscreen (which I loved). But as you go through the game, you can set it to other things. Be that the C-Gear equivalent, a poketch thing, or a Dowsing Machine. That way, everyone could have what they wanted there.
    Oh that was in HG/SS? My mistake then. Yup, basically thats all we want. Hope the user interface stays clean and nice too, though I wouldn't mind some cool animations (like the bottom battle screen).

    It'll be fun if they utilised the bottom screen more in actual gameplay though, like to move boulders around or like the puzzles in HG/SS with the ruins of Alph (correct me if i'm wrong).
    Knarly, dude!

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I for one enjoy Musicals more then any other side-mini game.
    But anyways, I understand what your saying. Currently noone has any information on ANY form of gameplay what-so-ever. The only thing we know of for sure is the names of the starters, and the names of the legendaries. We havnt even confirmed the location of this region. Yes I know its kind of obvious, that the region is based on France, but at this point still no actual facts have been reported.
    The problem with Musicals was the lack of prizes and judging. I'd like to see an improved Musicals/Contest mash up with some awesome online features.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    Oh that was in HG/SS? My mistake then. Yup, basically thats all we want. Hope the user interface stays clean and nice too, though I wouldn't mind some cool animations (like the bottom battle screen).

    It'll be fun if they utilised the bottom screen more in actual gameplay though, like to move boulders around or like the puzzles in HG/SS with the ruins of Alph (correct me if i'm wrong).
    I don't know why they just don't permanently place the game's menu there rather than having to summon it with the X button. The C-gear was useless when turned off and while the Poketch was nice I'd rather they have it like HGSS where the Pokegear was accessible from the menu rather than be permanently displayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I don't know why they just don't permanently place the game's menu there rather than having to summon it with the X button. The C-gear was useless when turned off and while the Poketch was nice I'd rather they have it like HGSS where the Pokegear was accessible from the menu rather than be permanently displayed.
    I would want to be able to switch through a set number of views for the bottom screen, in the middle of gameplay, like being able to switch through you're party view, items, contacts, badges, etc. all while riding the bike for example

    AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!


    Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

  16. #566
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Portuguese in London
    Posts
    88

    Default

    About the minigames, nobody mentioned the PokeAthlon which was my favourite I would definitely like something similar to that over contests/musicals/filming.

    Also the pokemon following you, I really miss that. Since HGSS it feels lonely to explore the areas in the game.

    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

    It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willpower View Post
    About the minigames, nobody mentioned the PokeAthlon which was my favourite I would definitely like something similar to that over contests/musicals/filming.

    Also the pokemon following you, I really miss that. Since HGSS it feels lonely to explore the areas in the game.
    I'm not sure how well the pokeathlon would work with 3D models. It certainly won't be as fast as in HGSS. imo, I wouldn't mind another pokestar studios as with the extra graphical power they could create some nice backgrounds/cutscenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    pokenav anyone? there needs to be a vs.seeker at least and also it should be more cstomiseable llike the pokegear
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kalos! Exploring ze impossible
    Posts
    400

    Default

    What we need is a Poketch, but here's the catch: it can cycle through the different things like C-Gear, Items Menu, PokeNav, Xtransceiver, etc. just by tapping a left or right arrow or cycle through a list (Customizable cycling system), then we have all we need right there on the bottom screen. But to get to Options, Save, etc. we need to either press X/Select or have that hidden away in a place on the PMS (Pokemon Moblie System). I also think it would be cool to be able to move Pokemon in the PC system using the PMS, but you can't Deposit/Withdraw without a PC, so you don't go to the E4 and be like "Hurr durr trololol i gotz new pokiminz an u dont lol".

    ---

    Or, a different idea, have like a mini-computer on our wrists that do all of the above except you have to open it's folder or file, and it will still have a Nav. menu so you can search for files. It's online features could be like that of computers: able to access the 'Internet', but more like the Nintendo Network or GTS and DW, etc. Really infinite possiblities. Minigames perhaps?

  20. #570
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    Or, a different idea, have like a mini-computer on our wrists that do all of the above except you have to open it's folder or file, and it will still have a Nav. menu so you can search for files. It's online features could be like that of computers: able to access the 'Internet', but more like the Nintendo Network or GTS and DW, etc. Really infinite possiblities. Minigames perhaps?
    Yep. If not a mini-computer, they should implement a smart phone-like device. I think it's the best way to incorporate all the features of past devices into one.

    We start off with basic apps as always (such as the clock, phone, notes), then get more free apps as we go along.
    These apps can range from helpful apps such as Day-care checkers or berry checkers, to just mini-games.

    Being a smart phone, it should grant access to wireless features as well.

    .: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  21. #571
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    partying in animeland
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willpower View Post
    About the minigames, nobody mentioned the PokeAthlon which was my favourite I would definitely like something similar to that over contests/musicals/filming.

    Also the pokemon following you, I really miss that. Since HGSS it feels lonely to explore the areas in the game.
    agreed it would be nice if the ame designers would bring the whole walking pokemon feature back maybe with the ability to turn it on and off and decide wich character you want out of its pokeball without it being in the lead.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

    Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

  22. #572
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern Island, Hoenn
    Posts
    680

    Default

    How about we have the evs and ivs and happiness visible on the status screen?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?


  23. #573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    How about we have the evs and ivs and happiness visible on the status screen?
    I can see this happening with happiness and maybe EVs. I'm not sure it should be on the status screen. Perhaps on the Poke-Device of this gen, or some specific item that could fulfill this purpose.

  24. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bramblefire View Post
    I can see this happening with happiness and maybe EVs. I'm not sure it should be on the status screen. Perhaps on the Poke-Device of this gen, or some specific item that could fulfill this purpose.
    EVs I can see having a counter for. Happiness getting a proper meter would be nice as well
    Doubt we'll ever get to see IVs

  25. #575
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Yep. If not a mini-computer, they should implement a smart phone-like device. I think it's the best way to incorporate all the features of past devices into one.

    We start off with basic apps as always (such as the clock, phone, notes), then get more free apps as we go along.
    These apps can range from helpful apps such as Day-care checkers or berry checkers, to just mini-games.

    Being a smart phone, it should grant access to wireless features as well.
    I don't think it'd be a smartphone, that's too much like the Pokegear. My money's on a tablet, that's a popular device we haven't used yet. I agree on the features you mentioned, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 23 of 127 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •