Page 25 of 127 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi 91 View Post
    I think they might keep sprites for the Pokedex and moving Pokemon in the boxes, it'll only be in battles that we'll see the models. Those are just my thoughts though.
    Let's hope so. I liked the 3D models, but I just love the sprites.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Chuc nam Thin nhanh va kheo nhu ran.
    Chuc dien dan ngay mot vung manh, anh em doan ket, post bai chat luong.
    Tran trong.
    Chuc mung nam moi.
    TKT company, Dich vu danh bong san da uy tin chuyen nghiep hang dau tai TPHCM. Call us: 08.66.830.930 website: http://tietkiemthoigian.vn/dich-vu-d...ng-san-da.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Let's hope so. I liked the 3D models, but I just love the sprites.

I think the 3D models will only work best on the small cute cartooney Pokemon like Pikachu, Eevee, etc. Kind of worried how some of the bigger/cooler pokemon like Arcanine, Houndoom, Haxorus, just to name a few, will look though.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I think the 3D models will only work best on the small cute cartooney Pokemon like Pikachu, Eevee, etc. Kind of worried how some of the bigger/cooler pokemon like Arcanine, Houndoom, Haxorus, just to name a few, will look though.
    Go look at the pokedex 3D models. It's more or less going to be that, from what we've seen so far. I don't have 3D pro, so I don't know how Arcanine/Houndoom look but I can vouch that Haxorus still looks awesome.
    In fact I'd bet one of the reasons they released the app is to let us get used to 3d models of pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Go look at the pokedex 3D models. It's more or less going to be that, from what we've seen so far. I don't have 3D pro, so I don't know how Arcanine/Houndoom look but I can vouch that Haxorus still looks awesome.
    In fact I'd bet one of the reasons they released the app is to let us get used to 3d models of pokemon.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Pokedex 3D is a glorified tech demo for XY.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

^It's clear in the trailer that they won't be using the models from 3D pro, but I'm sure they can pull off great models for the larger and "cooler" Pokemon too.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I'm worried about this too. Especially with very large Pokemon. I'm also really concerned with how the moves will be visualized. To save space they will probably have stock visualizations for most moves, but that will get irritating when you see your Charizard using Flamethrower and the flame is starting by its stomach rather than coming from its mouth. At least Metronome will result in some hilarious YouTube videos.

And I will just destroy my copy of the game is Seaking and Wailord are floating in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    And I will just destroy my copy of the game is Seaking and Wailord are floating in the air.
    That's bound to happen. Them battling on land wouldn't make sense. Magikarp on the other hand does.

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    ^It's clear in the trailer that they won't be using the models from 3D pro, but I'm sure they can pull off great models for the larger and "cooler" Pokemon too.
    They don't have to. What I mean is that Pokedex 3D was little more than a way for them to fiddle around with 3D models and battling for XY.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I really adore how the decided to make the 3D Sprites. The console Pokémon Stadium games looks to bland and stale, but the Pokémon here all have black/dark outlines, and that makes a huge differance, me thinks.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That's bound to happen. Them battling on land wouldn't make sense. Magikarp on the other hand does.
    It doesn't have to. In all of the areas you can encounter Pokemon you could place some body of water for fish type Pokemon to be in. Even in the desert you could have an oasis. Like how Hippowdon is partially submerged in sand. But if they don't do that, they still don't need them to be floating in the air. Seaking can sit on its stomach, and much of the others could sit/stand in some fashion.

And then there are even weirder ones like Dewgong who floats in the air, while Walrein sits. So it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    It doesn't have to. In all of the areas you can encounter Pokemon you could place some body of water for fish type Pokemon to be in. Even in the desert you could have an oasis. Like how Hippowdon is partially submerged in sand. But if they don't do that, they still don't need them to be floating in the air. Seaking can sit on its stomach, and much of the others could sit/stand in some fashion.

And then there are even weirder ones like Dewgong who floats in the air, while Walrein sits. So it is possible.

Now I agree with you about the body of water though, but any other way, I don't think it's possible. I highly doubt we'll see Pokemon that need water to battle with on land. :/

I think the models ARE from Pokédex 3D Pro, just concerted to cel-shading. I hope they fix the Flamethrower from the chest thing though.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

I'm hoping that Magikarp, while battling on land, is flopping around like a fish, that would be entertaining to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharoid View Post
    can anyone read this?
    I don't even think that's a language, but I've seen someone like that post that same thing on another thread, I just ignored it...
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    I'm hoping that Magikarp, while battling on land, is flopping around like a fish, that would be entertaining to watch!
    Yep that's going to happen. Just like from the trailer. But, I think that's going to always happen because that's what they're known to do. xD

I don't get it, lots have always dreamt of a 3D Pokemon generation without sprites but now some are going to miss the sprites. What iz up with this?

I like 3D, Only reason I ever played PBR. Makes me excited I hope that the overworld 3D is awesome and the particle effects for moves are epic too!
    Am I supposed to say something here?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I don't get it, lots have always dreamt of a 3D Pokemon generation without sprites but now some are going to miss the sprites. What iz up with this?
    It how the pokemon fandom works, sadly . I think thats why GF was so cautious of making the jump to 3D.
    I , personally, never expected such an outcry against the ending of sprite though. Meh.. people will get used to it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    I hope that all fish-base water types are like Magikarp.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I'm definitely not one of the "lots" you mentioned. When it comes to Pokémon, I've always loved the sprites and never really liked the 3D models -- even though I do think the new ones look good.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Everybody's talking about how water pokemon will stand on the ground... but how about me sending my geodude in the middle of a water road ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Samain View Post
    Everybody's talking about how water pokemon will stand on the ground... but how about me sending my geodude in the middle of a water road ? :O
    Geodude can float. But, they will be others that can't float like nosepass. How will they be shown in a water environment ?

Blue platforms. Just like in every other Pokémon game.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

I'm gonna miss the sprites but the new 3d models look amazing!
    Pokemon W:
    Pokemon W2:

PokémonSean

I do hope that they ditch the Pokemon Stadium 3D models in favor of completely re-animated models.
    Anybody have the Pokedex 3D Pro? How do they look on that?
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Page 25 of 127 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast