Page 47 of 127 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Yeah, did everyone complain about size and stuff during heartgold and soulsilver?

As long as they don't look too silly I'd prefer all pokemon to be made walk-able.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I guess its just new gen stuff lol

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Yeah, did everyone complain about size and stuff during heartgold and soulsilver?

As long as they don't look too silly I'd prefer all pokemon to be made walk-able.
    HG/SS wasnt in 3D if they make ALL Pokemon walkable and dont add in a size feature then the games WILL look silly and it will ruin this 3D world they are trying to show us. From looking at past games when they go 3D they take Pokemon size into account.

I would like them to add more weather this gen but keep it inline with the seasons such as raining more often in spring and snowing (hail) every other day in winter
    Last edited by gpt11; 27th April 2013 at 9:06 PM.

Well to be honest.. since pokemon is quite unrealistic anyway and the target audience (young kids) would probably prefer having all pokemon follow you, even if they have to be made smaller, I wouldn't rule it out.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Do you guys think that their will be different surfing / flying sprites for each pokemon this gen rather than the generic ones from gen 5? I sure hope so, it would be cool going around on a gyarados.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I'm so relieved that they didnt go with gates to infinity models or pokedex 3D, they seem too different than the Pokemon appear in the anime and official art. and I like the cel shaded style they're using. I'm assuming the HP bar will be moved to the lower screen or maybe it will be dynamic like in PBR, but so far I have no complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I'm so relieved that they didnt go with gates to infinity models or pokedex 3D, they seem too different than the Pokemon appear in the anime and official art. and I like the cel shaded style they're using. I'm assuming the HP bar will be moved to the lower screen or maybe it will be dynamic like in PBR, but so far I have no complaints.
    I think they're the same models, but cel-shaded.

I hope that in the near future they could add little minor details to the models of pokemon, like give each one individual characteristics like they could maybe make it slightly bigger, a slight change in colour (like darker or lighter) or give it small details like scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero38 View Post
    I think they're the same models, but cel-shaded.
    really? well I'm embarrassed, they seemed much more appealing to the eye and less awkward looking than some of the pokedex models but I guess it might just be the cel-shading that makes them stand out to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

From what I know, X and Y will use Pokedex 3D's models but a new graphics engine which renders them in cel-shaded form.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

I hope that in the near future they could add little minor details to the models of pokemon, like give each one individual characteristics like they could maybe make it slightly bigger, a slight change in colour (like darker or lighter) or give it small details like scars.
    The Height Thing? Yes please, it's implemented into the Minecraft Mod Pixelmon, and I think it'd work well if they make Joltik and Wailord look Okay as Tiny and Huge as well.

Probably gonna get hate for this, but..

I hope the evolution graphics are like this:

I know they may have to implement a device, like the digivice, to initiate the evolution but I think it'd be awesome. Or they could just basically take away the digivice and crest and keep the overall idea.

( I don't know whether digivolution has changed since the first and second seasons so that's all that I can base it on, but it always seemed more awesome than when a pokemon evolved )

Why would they have to implement a device to initiate it?
    Why not just have the animation start when they level up like normal
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    Why would they have to implement a device to initiate it?
    Why not just have the animation start when they level up like normal
    A device is needed if they copy it almost exactly.

The current evolution animation seems a bit boring, I have no quarrel with when it starts.

A device is needed if they copy it almost exactly.

The current evolution animation seems a bit boring, I have no quarrel with when it starts.
    But why would they copy it?

There is no way in Gen 6 GF are gonna suddenly be like "Oh wait, now you need a Pokévice and a Crest to get you Pokémon to evolve, levels won't work anymore"
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

A change in animation would be good but no way are they going to go that far.

But I think that would be really cool actually for new animation.

OOOORRRR! They go in the DNA changing direction and have some cool cellular level to new pokemon animation (since the DNA theme seems to be around in this game)
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

I'd love if a new evolution animation was added where you actually saw the Pokémon evolve during battle. I know the anime =/= games but I think they should have in-battle evolutions too. Great 3D evolution scenes during battle and outside of battle would be amazing!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by EliJolesy View Post
    A change in animation would be good but no way are they going to go that far.

But I think that would be really cool actually for new animation.

OOOORRRR! They go in the DNA changing direction and have some cool cellular level to new pokemon animation (since the DNA theme seems to be around in this game)
    Like when Ben 10 transforms i like that idea

I'm sure that the new evolution scene will feature DNA in some way.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

I wouldn't mind a scene like the ones in the gamecube games. But I really want to see gen V's evolution scene in 3D.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Personally, what I want for an evolution scene is one that is detailed as showed in the Best Wishes anime. By that, I mean we see the actual changes as they evolved.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ZXChris93 View Post
    Personally, what I want for an evolution scene is one that is detailed as showed in the Best Wishes anime. By that, I mean we see the actual changes as they evolved.
    Haven't they always shown the changes as they evolve? I mean not in the games, but in all seasons of anime?

But much more detailed evolution graphics would be amazing!

I'd agree on Anime-Like evolution. It really makes you appreciate how much your Pokemon has changed.

Also, better weather animations.

Eh, I'm honestly not expecting too much out of the evolution scenes. Considering how many evolutions there are/will be, I'm not expecting something overly detailed for each and every single one. They'll probably be generic, same as the past games.

I would like it if they returned to the type of animation from pre-Gen V, though. I get that this is Pokemon and magic happens and energy and myths and whatnot, but having a Pokemon dissolve into pixels and then reform itself just seems a bit over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

1 thing I hope could happen would be Raichu to gain fingers. It's pre-evolved for had them added to it's animation but Raichu never has.

Page 47 of 127 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast