Page 48 of 127 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

..wonder if they'll make your pokemon roll itself into a ball when using defense curl or rollout... they should do, to be honest.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    ..wonder if they'll make your pokemon roll itself into a ball when using defense curl or rollout... they should do, to be honest.
    At least not this way...

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    At least not this way...

Oh god no.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Put it this way. If jigglypuff turns into a beach ball, the graphics suck.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Tying into what Midnight said, I'd like Fire-type moves to be different when the sun is shining etc. applying to all moves whose power/accuracy is affected by weather.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Tying into what Midnight said, I'd like Fire-type moves to be different when the sun is shining etc. applying to all moves whose power/accuracy is affected by weather.
    That would look amazing. D

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'd agree on Anime-Like evolution. It really makes you appreciate how much your Pokemon has changed.

Also, better weather animations.
    This! It would be awesome if the weather was happening the entire battle, instead of just at the beginning/end of each turn. Imagine how epic battles would be in thunderstorms and blizzards!

Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    That would be interesting. But I would more want to see the effect on fire moves in rain. That would be awesome.

Now that you mention it, yeah; that would also be good.

If this happens imagine blizzard in hail!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    This! It would be awesome if the weather was happening the entire battle, instead of just at the beginning/end of each turn. Imagine how epic battles would be in thunderstorms and blizzards!
    Oh, yes please.

it's pretty odd seeing ice blocks drop for about a second, and then have it be clear sunny skies for like another minute only to repeat then.

This kinda is how it was already in the PMD games thoughh, so it shouldn't be too hard to incorporate, if hard in any means at all.

Yup it should be like the Iris champion battle.
    The whole battle!

It was amazing when you used Thunder!
    You saw the stars and KABOOOOM Thundah!

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Haven't they always shown the changes as they evolve? I mean not in the games, but in all seasons of anime?
    The evolution animations weren't as fluid before, but the concept was there. I've always wanted the games to feature the anime's portrayal of evolution, since I find the ones shown in the games to be very lacking and unexciting.

I think a cool idea would be for this games pokedex to display pokemon in their sprite form. Who agrees? That way the sprites wouldnt die, and it make sense and fit in with the rest of the game. Sadly doubt this would happen though.
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

3DS Friendcode: 5155-3755-0362
    PM me if you added me

Quote Originally Posted by sst View Post
    I think a cool idea would be for this games pokedex to display pokemon in their sprite form. Who agrees? That way the sprites wouldnt die, and it make sense and fit in with the rest of the game. Sadly doubt this would happen though.
    As convenient as this would make it for my artists to make sprite cosplays or fusions, GameFreak had PokéDex 3D and that's probably going to be used for 6th gen T_T

Quote Originally Posted by sst View Post
    As much as I'd like to see that, I doubt that they'll implement alternate sprites. Since the new games are jumping from the standard DS/DSi console to the 3DS, you'd think GF would utilize as much of the console's functions as possible, so they'll keep the 3D models respectively by my prediction.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    As convenient as this would make it for my artists to make sprite cosplays or fusions, GameFreak had PokéDex 3D and that's probably going to be used for 6th gen T_T
    There will probably be sprites -somewhere-
    I wouldn't be too surprised if, for the sake of easing up on load times, there were (unanimated) sprites for the summary screen. Absolute minimum, I expect we'll still use sprites for the box icons.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Absolute minimum, I expect we'll still use sprites for the box icons.
    Well even though the icons will be in the boxes overview their summaries' sprites may still be animated 3D sprites.

If the pokedex has 3D models in it, it better be called some kind of new, holographic, high tec version by the in game characters. Having the pokedex be 3D too doesn't make sense if not explained, because all it is is a little handheld computer.
    Then again, this is Pokemon we're talking about.

Alpha Sapphire Team

If the pokedex has 3D models in it, it better be called some kind of new, holographic, high tec version by the in game characters. Having the pokedex be 3D too doesn't make sense if not explained, because all it is is a little handheld computer.
    how would it not make sense for a new pokedex to have 3d models in it
    handheld computers are capable of having 3d models, last i checked

XY is now utilizing 3D Pokemon models. Obviously, the Pokedex will use it.
    Or you're expecting sprites/static images?

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

What I meant wasn't that it couldn't display 3D models; obviously any computer can do that. I meant for the 3D effect of the 3DS to be in use while looking at the pokedex screen. As in the pokemon shouldn't look raised off the screen unless the game explains it somehow.

Alpha Sapphire Team

What I meant wasn't that it couldn't display 3D models; obviously any computer can do that. I meant for the 3D effect of the 3DS to be in use while looking at the pokedex screen. As in the pokemon shouldn't look raised off the screen unless the game explains it somehow.
    why would they explain it
    it's a meta thing

Some sort of holographic effect would be an unlikely, but nice touch in my eyes.

Kinda like the nurse joy holograms in the first movie.

I'm wondering what Surf is going to look like when it's used on the field.
    I'm thinking they might show the Pokemon you're Surfing on, though it seems rather unlikely.

Page 48 of 127 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast