Page 49 of 127 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    If the pokedex has 3D models in it, it better be called some kind of new, holographic, high tec version by the in game characters. Having the pokedex be 3D too doesn't make sense if not explained, because all it is is a little handheld computer.
    Then again, this is Pokemon we're talking about.
    I don't see anything at all wrong with that
    Obviously the pokemon will show in 3D much like the pokedex 3d pro
    its seems perfectly fine to me

_______

I think surf will either work like in battle revolution where your pokemon rides the wave or else out will work as normal just passing through your pokemon

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I see no reason not to have a 3D pokedex..?

But anyway, as I've said before, I really want to actually be able to see pokemon abilities activating/being in effect in battles.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

sorry if this is in the wrong section but tell me if this is a good idea: for random battle a section where you can use high powered pokemon such as the legendary pokemon mewtwo and arceus and mode in which you the ability to turn off stealth rock.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    sorry if this is in the wrong section but tell me if this is a good idea: for random battle a section where you can use high powered pokemon such as the legendary pokemon mewtwo and arceus and mode in which you the ability to turn off stealth rock.
    This thread is more suited. But to give an opinion, I don't see why there would be a mode to turn off SR, it's part of a defensive/support strategy for a certain number of Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    But anyway, as I've said before, I really want to actually be able to see pokemon abilities activating/being in effect in battles.
    I would love that! Like if Static activates, a few bits of Electricity flicker around the ability's user/owner? And so on.

Also, I'd like to see the Trainers in the background, and if they react to certain attacks. Like Earthquake/Magnitude show the trainers shaking, and Magnitude 9/10 makes them fall over comedically.

Now that the battle scenes will be fully rendered, I wonder what a wifi battle would look like. An arena perhaps? Also I would like some aesthetic changes when im battling someone else, like for it to be day or night depending on where I qm battling from.
    Ok, so anyone with half a brain would already know this, but for those who don't, Im'ma lay down some knowledge for you guys. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo, but they do not develop the games, they merely publish them. Gamefreak is the developer of the (main series) pokemon games, but they are not owned by Nintendo. TPCI/TCPJ markets the Pokemon games, and is partnered with Nintendo like Gamefreak. Every time I see someone complaining about Nintendo ruining the Pokemon games and that they just need to die, it just makes my blood boil. I mean, how can some people be so ignorant? It boggles the mind.

I hope sprites or 2D images are present in some form in X/Y. Even if it's just the PC boxes (which incidentally could all use a bit of an upgrade - they've used the same sprites since R/S)
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

3DS FC: 3222 5573 2154

If the leaks are real, look underneath the goat it looks like you can ride pokemon, that is awesome.

~

The 3D models will make the battle system seem more realistic, like the anime series, but will mean that the past 17 years of video game mechanics are gone in an instant. This may widen Pokemon's appeal, but may drive some experienced players away as this is this is only the second major graphical change (the other being transition to colour) to happen in the last decade-and-a-half and we all know that Pokemon fans like similarities between games (just look at the similarities between Blue and Black 2).

The art style chosen does look fairly good and should stand the test of time in years to come.

I guess GameFreak had to change the game graphic design at some point. Now probably is a good time with the changes that the gaming world is experiencing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    If the leaks are real, look underneath the goat it looks like you can ride pokemon, that is awesome.
    if you look real closely you can see the saddle. I'd guess a key item

SH!T customization is real!

Is that character customisation I spy?
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    if you look real closely you can see the saddle. I'd guess a key item
    That could open up riding for some other pokemon too like Arcanine, Rapidash/Ponyta, Tauros(maybe), Meganium, Typhlosion(maybe), Girafarig, Stantler, The Legendary Beasts(maybe), Luxray, Zebstrika, Scolipede, Sawsbuck, and maybe the Musketeers

~

That could open up riding for some other pokemon too like Arcanine, Rapidash/Ponyta, Tauros(maybe), Meganium, Typhlosion(maybe), Girafarig, Stantler, The Legendary Beasts(maybe), Luxray, Zebstrika, Scolipede, Sawsbuck, and maybe the Musketeers
    Also Pokemon like Dodrio and so forth, but yes that does seem to be interesting

Anyways did I spy a sprite in the first scan under the starters of Chespin?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Also Pokemon like Dodrio and so forth, but yes that does seem to be interesting

Anyways did I spy a sprite in the first scan under the starters of Chespin?
    That looked like a 3d model to me but I can't tell, it is too small and blurry.

~

That looked like a 3d model to me but I can't tell, it is too small and blurry.
    I'm pretty sure it was a sprite, but I don't know for certain until we can get clearer scans...

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GregoreTheConqueror View Post
    The 3D models will make the battle system seem more realistic, like the anime series, but will mean that the past 17 years of video game mechanics are gone in an instant. This may widen Pokemon's appeal, but may drive some experienced players away as this is this is only the second major graphical change (the other being transition to colour) to happen in the last decade-and-a-half and we all know that Pokemon fans like similarities between games (just look at the similarities between Blue and Black 2).

The art style chosen does look fairly good and should stand the test of time in years to come.

I guess GameFreak had to change the game graphic design at some point. Now probably is a good time with the changes that the gaming world is experiencing at the moment.
    ...what? As far as we can tell, the battle mechanics will be more or less the same (with some additions, of course).
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

The regular overhead view looks really good from what I can tell from the scans.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I think the one thing about X & Y I don't like is the new design for the pokédex
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

They better allow you to have a broader range of skin colors...

Not here for racism.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    They better allow you to have a broader range of skin colors...

Not here for racism.
    What, you want dark black, light black, light tan, and dark tan into the mix?

Now all they need to do is actually have the character have an afro or at least black hair and features and then finally! I'll finally have my black trainer! Yall don't know how long I've been waiting for a black protagonist!!!!

Only skin and hair color? They sure don't want to completely change the characters' main appearance.
    I'm glad there's customization, but if this are the only features, then I'll most likely keep it in default.

I hope there's outfit customization though.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Only skin and hair color? They sure don't want to completely change the characters' main appearance.
    I'm glad there's customization, but if this are the only features, then I'll most likely keep it in default.

I know what you mean the default which im guessing is the middle as it matches the protag art is my hair and skin colour anyway but i was hoping for more

shame red haired people seemed to get shafted though

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

This will probably be the start, they will most likelly expand as new games come out.

Page 49 of 127 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast