Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    That what be really cool!

Not going to happen...
    Oh, if only GF thought about us the older fanbase for once and gave us a dark post-apocaliptic story... jk but a mature storyline would be nice

A piercing gaze that makes you swallow... forever lurking in the shadows...

Just gonna leave this here

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/5488/jgrw.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img507/51/5ysd.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img90/2340/cqq.jpg

It's a Knight, a Golurk holding a Eevee, a Palpitoad, and a Ivysaur behind the Golurk

Where are those from?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Just gonna leave this here

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/5488/jgrw.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img507/51/5ysd.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img90/2340/cqq.jpg

It's a Knight, a Golurk holding a Eevee, a Palpitoad, and a Ivysaur behind the Golurk
    What? the games are added to the Eshop already? in the US, we don't have that here yet.

Ivysaur behind Golurk? was the statue updated? because before that it was just golurk,, Eevee and Palpitoad, no one saw an Ivysaur.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Where are those from?
    Looking at the layout its from te Eshop.

The Eshop it seems. That pic with he statue is old, it was in the first trailer.

Edit: I'll check it out too I guess.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What? the games are added to the Eshop already? in the US, we don't have that here yet.

Ivysaur behind Golurk? was the statue updated? because before that it was just golurk,, Eevee and Palpitoad, no one saw an Ivysaur.

Looking at the layout its from te Eshop.
    It's still a bit unclear because its on the tiny icon things, but it's something sitting behind the Golurk and theres another Pokemon behind the Knight, but I have no idea what that one is.

I honestly don't know if its a Icysaur but I saw a bulb and immediately thought Ivysaur. I should've added that in my first post, apologies.

Damn I wish it was on Europe Eshop so I could check it also...tks for the answer.

The only X and Y info we have in the Eshop is the Pokemon direct Trailer and the 1st E3 trailer, we don't have the May pokemon(Pancham) and we don't have the other 2 trailers.

Man, these screens look good on the 3DS. But I hate how all the trailers have huge borders on them so it never fits on the screen.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Once again I must say....BRAVE BIRD LOOKS AMAZING
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    [video=youtube;XmSCaen_d8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmSCaen_d8o[/video
    Once again I must say....BRAVE BIRD LOOKS AMAZING
    *-* I agree

I wonder how all the super-powerful moves look like. Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Earthquake, all of that. Better be just as good! ;O
    EDIT: Let's one up that - Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, the OHKO moves. So much to sum up. I want to see it all! D:
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Okay, last time.. I noticed something on the shading the other day. The angles of the shading is effected by the time of day. You can check filb.de's coverage, they have two pictures in which the male and female trainer are reversed, but more importantly, the shadings different, and one is probably later during the day then the other picture, hence this conclusion.

Just something minor I picked up just now. Was it known already? Or do you guys just not wanna talk about graphics in here?
    Think there will be a place where we get a view of the sky and see the sun moving?

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

I know it's kind of cliche and they like to save the mascots to be seen near the end, but I'd love to have a slight encounter at the very beginning where we kind of see a glimpse Xerneas or Yveltal, So kinda like how Ash saw Ho-oh etc. It would just be nice to know we're being looked out for by the mascot from the start, it just seems a bit better than us just seeing the legendary and then just capture it. I think something like it happened with Mesprit in Platinum but I cant remember...
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I know it's kind of cliche and they like to save the mascots to be seen near the end, but I'd love to have a slight encounter at the very beginning where we kind of see a glimpse Xerneas or Yveltal, So kinda like how Ash saw Ho-oh etc. It would just be nice to know we're being looked out for by the mascot from the start, it just seems a bit better than us just seeing the legendary and then just capture it. I think something like it happened with Mesprit in Platinum but I cant remember...
    I'm not sure the player and Barry see Mesprit, I think they just hear its cry. Anyway, I don't think seeing the legendaries at the beginning would be cliche unless they make us fight them and we can't win because we are still too weak.
    Edit: By the way, didn't you mean to post this in the gameplay speculation thread?
    Last edited by lavanda; 23rd June 2013 at 11:39 PM.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    I'm not sure the player and Barry see Mesprit, I think they just hear its cry. Anyway, I don't think seeing the legendaries at the beginning would be cliche unless they make us fight them and we can't win because we are still too weak.
    Oh just the cry, I rememeber now. I didn't necessarily mean battle them, but it would just be cool to know the legendary has being aware of our presence for a long time as opposed to just seeing us at (Spear pillar for example) and being told they admire you and want to fight to test you.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Anyone think it is a bit weird they've stuck with the old cries for pokemon? Like I can't be sure, but it seemed Snorlax's on Amie was the same as it has always been? Isn't that going to be a little bit jarring having those horribly old fashioned sound effects alongside the crisp, distinctive cries of newer pokemon? Like, I get that they have been established all this time or whatever, but I think for the sake of a bit of consistency, they could have redid the sound effects for older pokemon? Like a crackling, fiery bark for Growlithe- a roar for Arcanine. A horribly 'sloppy' sound like Gastrodon's for Grimer and Muk. Beepy alien sounds for Staryu and Starmie? I hope they open up their range of sounds, otherwise it will be a bit disappointing to here Rhyhorn and Charizard still sound the same after over a decade of technological advancement =[

Especially after all the effort they've put in with designing the 3D ingame models for each pokemon, an overhaul of pokemon cries would be really nice. I am anticipating people saying that they ARE those pokemon's cries and always have been- but really? Come one- how cool is say, Kricketune's or Gothitelle's cry compared to the indistinguishably harsh blarps and Brrorrts of like Goldeen and Oddish?
    Last edited by storm12; 24th June 2013 at 1:22 AM.
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Anyone think it is a bit weird they've stuck with the old cries for pokemon? Like I can't be sure, but it seemed Snorlax's on Amie was the same as it has always been? Isn't that going to be a little bit jarring having those horribly old fashioned sound effects alongside the crisp, distinctive cries of newer pokemon? Like, I get that they have been established all this time or whatever, but I think for the sake of a bit of consistency, they could have redid the sound effects for older pokemon? Like a crackling, fiery bark for Growlithe- a roar for Arcanine. A horribly 'sloppy' sound like Gastrodon's for Grimer and Muk. Beepy alien sounds for Staryu and Starmie? I hope they open up their range of sounds, otherwise it will be a bit disappointing to here Rhyhorn and Charizard still sound the same after over a decade of technological advancement =[

Especially after all the effort they've put in with designing the 3D ingame models for each pokemon, an overhaul of pokemon cries would be really nice. I am anticipating people saying that they ARE those pokemon's cries and always have been- but really? Come one- how cool is say, Kricketune's or Gothitelle's cry compared to the indistinguishably harsh blarps and Brrorrts of like Goldeen and Oddish?
    I think that's probably what they are gonna do... And while I agree old cries sound strange in recent games, they have some charm and I would miss them.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post
    *-* I agree

I wonder how all the super-powerful moves look like. Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Earthquake, all of that. Better be just as good! ;O
    EDIT: Let's one up that - Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, the OHKO moves. So much to sum up. I want to see it all! D:
    We have seen the new Mewtwo form use Blizzard against a Gyrados(?) in a trailer, I think.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I think that's probably what they are gonna do... And while I agree old cries sound strange in recent games, they have some charm and I would miss them.
    B'aw nostalgia but adjusting to not seeing these pokemon as pixel based sprites is a big enough change, so why not some fresh sounds too :P I mean nothing about the generation 1 cries really characterize a pokemon, they just sound like fairly arbitrary selections of fairly similar sound of varying pitch etc. If they had like a grumbly stomach noise for Snorlax, a cracked egg noise for Exeggute (nightmare fuel), a coconut hitting the ground for Exeggutor, whatever strange noise Jynx is supposed to make (Nicki Minaj providing vocals effects :P), a sort of 'spurt' sound for Horsea, an actual gravelly sound for Graveler, a horribly gaspy cackle for Gengar, chirping pidgey, bone rattling cubone, a sort of vine whip noise for Tangela, creepy licky noises for Lickitung, a tossing coin or a 'thwiping' pendulum noise for Hypno, a shrill screech for Aerodactyl, a flip flop noise for Magikarp, a kind of stretching rubbery noise for Machoke and Machamp, a dull thump for Hitmonchan, a 'raspberry' for Shellder, a rolling boulder noise for Golem, proper hissing for Ekans and Arbok, a nightmarish yelp for Ninetales, a 'ping' noise for Clefairy, a big ol' yawning slowpoke, an actual buzzing for Beedril- a BOOM noise for Electrode! I wish I was a Foley artist for Gamefreak now :P

I mean the scope for it is, so SO much more interesting, refreshing and fitting to me, than just pandering to nostalgia, I don't personally see what there is to miss tbh :P See it as doing justice to these pokemon after all these years, for the quirky, weird noises they always could have had.
    Last edited by storm12; 24th June 2013 at 2:38 AM.
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    B'aw nostalgia but adjusting to not seeing these pokemon as pixel based sprites is a big enough change, so why not some fresh sounds too :P I mean nothing about the generation 1 cries really characterize a pokemon, they just sound like fairly arbitrary selections of fairly similar sound of varying pitch etc. If they had like a grumbly stomach noise for Snorlax, a cracked egg noise for Exeggute (nightmare fuel), a coconut hitting the ground for Exeggutor, whatever strange noise Jynx is supposed to make (Nicki Minaj providing vocals effects :P), a sort of 'spurt' sound for Horsea, an actual gravelly sound for Graveler, a horribly gaspy cackle for Gengar, chirping pidgey, bone rattling cubone, a sort of vine whip noise for Tangela, creepy licky noises for Lickitung, a tossing coin or a 'thwiping' pendulum noise for Hypno, a shrill screech for Aerodactyl, a flip flop noise for Magikarp, a kind of stretching rubbery noise for Machoke and Machamp, a dull thump for Hitmonchan, a 'raspberry' for Shellder, a rolling boulder noise for Golem, proper hissing for Ekans and Arbok, a nightmarish yelp for Ninetales, a 'ping' noise for Clefairy, a big ol' yawning slowpoke, an actual buzzing for Beedril- a BOOM noise for Electrode! I wish I was a Foley artist for Gamefreak now :P

I mean the scope for it is, so SO much more interesting, refreshing and fitting to me, than just pandering to nostalgia, I don't personally see what there is to miss tbh :P See it as doing justice to these pokemon after all these years, for the quirky, weird noises they always could have had.
    I know I know, I also want new cries for old Pokémon. It's just that those GB sounds kill me, but then again I can play the old games of that

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

I know I know, I also want new cries for old Pokémon. It's just that those GB sounds kill me, but then again I can play the old games of that
    Yups :P haha, imagine if they did like an 'anniversary collection' of pokemon one day- where you could have like RBY Chansey against RSE Jigglypuff- like they did with Street Fighter II a good few years ago :P that would all the nostalgia anyone would need haha!
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Hey do you Gus think that seasons will make a comeback? This game looks so chock full that I'm wondering if it will be sacrificed for sake of space.
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    Hey do you Gus think that seasons will make a comeback? This game looks so chock full that I'm wondering if it will be sacrificed for sake of space.
    It probably will considering that each real life feature like the night and day system have become staples.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    It probably will considering that each real life feature like the night and day system have become staples.
    I agree, I see Game Freak laying it all on the table with this game.

Not to mention a pokemon like Deerling exists. I think seasons will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Not to mention a pokemon like Deerling exists. I think seasons will come back.
    I'm hopeful that seasons will come back, but remember just because we had espeon and umbreon didn't mean we had a real day/night in Hoenn.

Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast