Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

I'm only worried the animations and graphics will be the same from colloseum and all the big console games. I hope they change them up a bit

Need to remember that when we get a console game for the Wii U that it will be in HD too.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    I'm only worried the animations and graphics will be the same from colloseum and all the big console games. I hope they change them up a bit
    They aren't its cellshading, the best art/modeling style to use with Pokemon really, I hope we never get that type of graphics, I can't get intot he console games because the pokemon are sluggish as heck.

I think the graphics will be even better than the pictures when we can view them on the 3ds in 3d

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I think the graphics will be even better than the pictures when we can view them on the 3ds in 3d
    I remember Castelia looking a bit worse when it was first shown than when it was released. I think these games will look quite a bit better when we get them in our hands. They still have nine months after all.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

From the new graphics its looking like it would take longer to RE...the running looks a bit slower
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I remember Castelia looking a bit worse when it was first shown than when it was released. I think these games will look quite a bit better when we get them in our hands. They still have nine months after all.
    I remember reading in bulbapedia that Castelia City Skyline and other parts of it were changed when they were released.
    And i think adamfitz meant that these games will look better with the spectroscopic 3d, the depth thing.
    Last edited by carboncopy; 10th January 2013 at 5:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    From the new graphics its looking like it would take longer to RE...the running looks a bit slower
    I don't know. It looks like it goes faster in some places than others.
    Last edited by diakyu; 10th January 2013 at 7:16 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    The running is more or less the same speed except in one shot where the male character was rollerskating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Well it was just a beta trailer, seeing as it still had glitches I'm sure they are still polishing it up. The closer we get to the release date the more it'll be polished.
    #BuyUltraviolance

:-) who else is buying a 3ds?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I already bought one in preparation for Pokemon's eventual move onto the 3DS. :P
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I got one to get the Legend of Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Well it was just a beta trailer, seeing as it still had glitches I'm sure they are still polishing it up. The closer we get to the release date the more it'll be polished.
    I really think that glasses glitch was left in on purpose. It is just to obvious for someone not to have noticed before the trailer was sent out into the world.

I love the battle sequences because of how dynamic ever move looks... But the travelling avatar on the other hand look very very pixelated to me :/
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I wouldn't about it looking pixelated or jaggy. 3DS games always seem to look like that in ads for some reason. I remember Kid Icarus Uprising looked really jagged until you saw it with your own eyes.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    I wouldn't about it looking pixelated or jaggy. 3DS games always seem to look like that in ads for some reason. I remember Kid Icarus Uprising looked really jagged until you saw it with your own eyes.
    Yeah, I find that 3DS games never look too great in screenshots or trailers. They appear far smoother on the actual console.

You think the 3DS will drop its price this summer?

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with the graphics at first because it seemed too boxy and angled for my taste. But since this is on the 3DS and it's still a beta version, I can only assume that it looks better in person when it comes out. I guess I'm also a bit disappointed that everyone looks so chibi, but the sprites gave the same impression anyway.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

I hope the region has a lot to explore... the trailer made me think if the game was to linear... I mean... straight way... I didn't seem to have various ways and routes to explore... :/

Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    I hope the region has a lot to explore... the trailer made me think if the game was to linear... I mean... straight way... I didn't seem to have various ways and routes to explore... :/
    We didn't see almost anything of the region from the trailer, and we certainly didn't see any connections between areas, let alone a map.

What on God's earth made you think that already?
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I would love to see the new battles in actual 3D, so I am highly inclined to purchase a 3DS.

Seeing as the camera pans out in that structure that has those fire columns (I hope that's a Gym), I hope there are optional camera views, something that would give us better autonomy in the game and can help in sidequests such as being able to see things from different perspectives to reach a certain area or solve a certain puzzle (Super Paper Mario comes to mind).
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    No, they don't. They have two, maybe three. October of 2013, minus about a month, maybe two for padding the schedule to ship them all over the world means they have to be done manufacturing and programming the release wave by August. If the cartrridges are already made and waiting, then they'll still probably Have to start the encoding process in april, or May. I don't know how many factories or how many units per day they can pump out, but I'm betting they still have a boatload of them to make, and it'll take time.
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Idk why but the male trainer looks a bit....awkward

Quote Originally Posted by busterj99 View Post
    Idk why but the male trainer looks a bit....awkward
    Yeah does look a bit boxy, hey?

It just bugs me that with all the technical improvement and whatnot they still can't make Flamethrower to look like it is coming out of the users mouth and not spontaneously emerging from 2 feet below from where it is supposed to be.

Oh haha I don't think so, with all these Mouths

Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast