Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    It's not in the trailer, but it is in the screenshots on the official site and on the main site here.
    ah cool ive just watched that new trailer in the dex thread and it shows it happening with lucario so im a happy buneary 37 days is it now? cant come quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmeon View Post
    Interesting....Attachment 10216
    Hmmm... Yveltal in a wooden bridge...
    Looking at the bridge structure, it's the one next to the southern snow town.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    37 days is it now? cant come quick enough
    Indeed. Although on another note, I noticed that in the Nintendo Direct, the cries of Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle did not appear to be updated and still sounded considerably electronic - I suppose it could have just been bad hearing on my part, but I will be quite saddened if only a few Pokémon received updated cries, since it is an upgrade that I have been wanting for a long time now.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Indeed. Although on another note, I noticed that in the Nintendo Direct, the cries of Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle did not appear to be updated and still sounded considerably electronic - I suppose it could have just been bad hearing on my part, but I will be quite saddened if only a few Pokémon received updated cries, since it is an upgrade that I have been wanting for a long time now.
    I don't know, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but Charmander sounded quite different to me. I think the others did as well, though not as notably different.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I don't know, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but Charmander sounded quite different to me. I think the others did as well, though not as notably different.
    Typically my phone decided to lag out when I got to that part of the Direct (might re-watch it) so I didn't notice any updates to the cry sounds. But it would be nice if they were updated!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    Typically my phone decided to lag out when I got to that part of the Direct (might re-watch it) so I didn't notice any updates to the cry sounds. But it would be nice if they were updated!
    Yeah their cries were updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Yeah their cries were updated.
    Sweet, thanks for confirming. I wonder if it's just those or quite a few more (I doubt it's all of them but I suppose not all of them needed updating)

I could see the Charmander family having their cries changed a little more than their counterparts due to the fact that Rhydon and Charizard have rather similar cries.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I could see the Charmander family having their cries changed a little more than their counterparts due to the fact that Rhydon and Charizard have rather similar cries.
    Actually, Charizard and Rhyhorn has the EXACT same Cry. Before you ask.. I've got a Living Kanto Dex in 3rd Gen.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Sweet, thanks for confirming. I wonder if it's just those or quite a few more (I doubt it's all of them but I suppose not all of them needed updating)
    It seems the majority of "Gen I" will get an improvement with its cries. For example Mewtwo, Pikachu and Zubat have updated cries too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Actually, Charizard and Rhyhorn has the EXACT same Cry. Before you ask.. I've got a Living Kanto Dex in 3rd Gen.
    Yeah, back then the struggle was real. But, now everything's okay. From the looks of it we might get all updated cries for old Pokemon, which I think is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yeah, back then the struggle was real. But, now everything's okay. From the looks of it we might get all updated cries for old Pokemon, which I think is awesome.
    Cries? Blasphemy. Those sounds are paper, instruments, and machines grinding together.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Cries? Blasphemy. Those sounds are paper, instruments, and machines grinding together.
    As bad as the old cries were, I did find a bit of a charm in hearing them. Probably just me xD.

As bad as the old cries were, I did find a bit of a charm in hearing them. Probably just me xD.
    No, you're not. I'm going to miss the old cries, but I suppose it's better if they keep up with the times then feed my nostalgia meter.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    No, you're not. I'm going to miss the old cries, but I suppose it's better if they keep up with the times then feed my nostalgia meter.
    The 'brokeness' of it all made me feel sorry for some of them as they actually sounded distressed haha.

dat Nidoran

The 'brokeness' of it all made me feel sorry for some of them as they actually sounded distressed haha.

dat Nidoran
    I remember when my paras evolved and I heard parasect for the first time, it kind of frightened me.

I do not really play with sound, but often I will turn up the sound during things like evolution. I like doing that so I can hear their cries. It makes me feel like I know the new evolutions better I suppose.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Speaking of evolution I'm hoping for a return to the style used pre-gen 5. The shredding effect was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Speaking of evolution I'm hoping for a return to the style used pre-gen 5. The shredding effect was horrible.
    Yeah I thought it was a bit weird as well. Bring back Gen 3 style.

I agree with you here. I prefer the older style of evolutions. It felt more....I do not know, mysterious.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

I'd imagine, the shredding effect would be pretty hard with 3D models anyway. It did confuse me for a few seconds initially when my pokemon turned into confetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I get the feeling they might evolve like they did in Colosseum/XD. turn darker, sink into the 'ground' and resurface as an evolved Pokemon. But, instead of turning dark, they could glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I get the feeling they might evolve like they did in Colosseum/XD. Glow, sink into the 'ground' and resurface as an evolved Pokemon.
    Colosseum's evolutions were enjoyable, the fireworks made it such a grand and important event.

That's actually a really good point to bring up, since we're not working with sprites any more the animation evolution could be very different.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'd like to see them morph, like they did pre-Gen V, but that sphere that is used for Mega Evolution would be interesting to see as well. Since evolution in Pokemon is more of a metamorphosis, it'd be interesting to see that used.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast