Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I'd like to see them morph, like they did pre-Gen V, but that sphere that is used for Mega Evolution would be interesting to see as well. Since evolution in Pokemon is more of a metamorphosis, it'd be interesting to see that used.
    I doubt that they'd use the same animation for regular Evolution that they're using for Mega Evolution. Mega Evolution is supposed to be special, after all.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is it true that Pokemon X and Y overworld is NOT in stereoscopic 3D? Only battles?

This would be the first depressing news I heard about X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by regidude View Post
    Is it true that Pokemon X and Y overworld is NOT in stereoscopic 3D? Only battles?

The demo showed as much but it was only the demo after all. Nobody knows for sure yet.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

Do you guys think it will be snowy in those areas all the time or is it just the way on the map to show off different seasons at the same time in the region. I know we have seen pictures of what we assume is the Windmill snow town without snow. I hope season return. it will make more real for me and the graphics of snow won't get too boring if its all the time. I wonder what the snowy areas will look in 3d "ish" graphics. Oh I can't wait for these games.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

On the topic of cries, I hope Machop and Omanyte get updated ones. Anyone notice how we can see the trainer's arm as he throws the Pokeball? It's really a nice effect.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    The demo showed as much but it was only the demo after all. Nobody knows for sure yet.
    While it's true that was only the case with the demo, I see no reason why that would change for the game itself. We're so close to release that it couldn't have been a case of them not having finished the auto-stereoscopic effect on the overworld.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Speaking of evolution I'm hoping for a return to the style used pre-gen 5. The shredding effect was horrible.
    I absolutely despised pre 5th gen, the glowing Pokemon and the images flash between the pre-evo's sprite and evos sprite until you either cancel or it's complete.

At least 5th gen was actually fun to watch.

But you know like Hydrohs seems to be implying a new animation for evolution which could always be nice. Hopefully it can be closer to the anime's version of evolution.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    While it's true that was only the case with the demo, I see no reason why that would change for the game itself. We're so close to release that it couldn't have been a case of them not having finished the auto-stereoscopic effect on the overworld.
    But demos are usually made 2-3 months before release of the demo itself for testing. Do you think that they would get rid of something quintessential to a 3D pokemon game?

But demos are usually made 2-3 months before release of the demo itself for testing. Do you think that they would get rid of something quintessential to a 3D pokemon game?
    I don't think they'd get rid of it. It was heavily promoted, it's one of the most interesting things in X/Y in my opinion.

If the overworld is 2D, I don't know, it would just take something away from the experience..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

If they needed to, absolutely. It could be that they couldn't achieve the level of detail they wanted when using 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    I don't think they'd get rid of it. It was heavily promoted, it's one of the most interesting things in X/Y in my opinion.
    I know, right! A 3D pokemon game WITHOUT 3D overworld....that's like pizza without cheese.

Does anyone hope we will get Secret bases back. I think in the graphics they have been showing in the Trailers it would be cool to have them.

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Does anyone hope we will get Secret bases back. I think in the graphics they have been showing in the Trailers it would be cool to have them.
    Secret Bases were a feature that was neat but really quite pointless, I don't think we'll see them return.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Secret Bases were a feature that was neat but really quite pointless, I don't think we'll see them return.
    I was hoping they'd bring them back with a focus on friendship and connectivity via the 3DS but I guess its too late now :/ Ah well.

Don't understand the panic of no 3d overworld . Personally I don't even care, battles in 3d are much more important imo with the moves and all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    Don't understand the panic of no 3d overworld . Personally I don't even care, battles in 3d are much more important imo with the moves and all.
    I'm not fussed either but I can understand why it bothers a lot of people as it was something they were hoping for. I generally have the 3D slider in the Off position on my 3DS, as I havent found any games that utilise it well enough yet. I'm mainly just happy with the 3D modelling for the overworld graphics.

Wait wait wait... you can't see in 3D in the overworld? Only in battles? What?!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Wait wait wait... you can't see in 3D in the overworld? Only in battles? What?!
    It's not confirmed but it's looking that way. Apparently (I didn't play it myself) the playable demo that some people have had a go with, didn't have a stereoscopic 3D effect in the overworld. So, it would appear that it doesn't exist other than in battles.

The counter argument to that was "its a demo though".

But someone else then re-countered it with "Its a main selling point, the demo would have had it in"

Time will tell.

I just hope that places like Lumiose city are still in 3D. Lumiose is basically 3D Castelia with the camera angles and everything.
    Also cutscenes, because if we get epic cutscenes like the Plasma Frigate freezing Opelucid, or really any of Gen5's cutscenes, I'd definitely wanto view that in 3D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    It's not confirmed but it's looking that way. Apparently (I didn't play it myself) the playable demo that some people have had a go with, didn't have a stereoscopic 3D effect in the overworld. So, it would appear that it doesn't exist other than in battles.

The counter argument to that was "its a demo though".

But someone else then re-countered it with "Its a main selling point, the demo would have had it in"

Time will tell.
    I see. Hmm. Well, I do hope it is just the Demo, though that would be odd. Why have battle 3D in the Demo but no overworld 3D?

Well, if that is true, a real shame. The Battles is probably awesome in 3D, but I was looking forward to overworld 3D, too.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I just hope that places like Lumiose city are still in 3D. Lumiose is basically 3D Castelia with the camera angles and everything.
    Also cutscenes, because if we get epic cutscenes like the Plasma Frigate freezing Opelucid, or really any of Gen5's cutscenes, I'd definitely wanto view that in 3D.
    If the overworld really doesn't have the auto-stereoscopic 3D, towns wont either.

I just can't wait to see the 3D animations of my favourite Pokémon in X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    Its like the joy of playing a home-console version (Stadium, Colloseum) on your 3DS

I'm looking forward to my favourites being given the full 3D treatment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    Oh yeah. I can't wait either. Sadly unless they are in the Regional Dex then we will have to wait to around Christmas to see them. (my poor K-9 will have to wait. boo)

Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast