Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    Its like the joy of playing a home-console version (Stadium, Colloseum) on your 3DS

I'm looking forward to my favourites being given the full 3D treatment as well.
    I know right? I enjoyed both of those games. I can't wait for them to just take my money hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    I know right? I enjoyed both of those games. I can't wait for them to just take my money hahaha.
    I've been watching more and more of the demo videos on YouTube. I mean, they're all the same thing basically but I still cant get over how amazing this game looks. Everything is just so. Right.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

I think Gen 6 will be the most revolutional of all Pokemon generations. Full 3D, character customisation, mega-evolutions, Pokemon-Amie and many other things that can make you feel you are the real Pokemon trainer. I do not understand how can some people be against it, when the games are basically what we've been waiting for from the very beginning.
    Now, what I want to see is the snow or how indoor battle scenes look in battle.
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    I think Gen 6 will be the most revolutional of all Pokemon generations. Full 3D, character customisation, mega-evolutions, Pokemon-Amie and many other things that can make you feel you are the real Pokemon trainer. I do not understand how can some people be against it, when the games are basically what we've been waiting for from the very beginning.
    Some people just love to complain, just for kicks :/

Snow areas would be cool. Especially if you can like, 'wade' through it if its quite deep (snow tunnels anyone?). Would be possible given the new 3D modelling.

Snow areas would be cool. Especially if you can like, 'wade' through it if its quite deep (snow tunnels anyone?). Would be possible given the new 3D modelling.
    As long as you don't get stuck in wading through them very slowly, ala DPPt's snowy routes. That was just annoying to deal with.

I was more into the battles being 3D than anything else, really, but I would be kinda disappointed if the overworld wasn't in 3D. Some of those locations already seen would have looked very nice in 3D. But we shall have to wait and see.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    As long as you don't get stuck in wading through them very slowly, ala DPPt's snowy routes. That was just annoying to deal with.

I was more into the battles being 3D than anything else, really, but I would be kinda disappointed if the overworld wasn't in 3D. Some of those locations already seen would have looked very nice in 3D. But we shall have to wait and see.
    They could totally make a snow shovel or an ice pick as a Key Item :P Probably won't happen but if it did, that would be cool. Or 'snow boots' to make traversing the snowy terrain faster.

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Oh yeah. I can't wait either. Sadly unless they are in the Regional Dex then we will have to wait to around Christmas to see them. (my poor K-9 will have to wait. boo)
    There could very well be a way to get National Dex Pokemon after beating the Elite 4 or some such thing, it would really be required to complete the Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    What you've been waiting for could be different from what other have been waiting for.

But it was so realistic, man.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

[QUOTE=Hydrohs;16364716]There could very well be a way to get National Dex Pokemon after beating the Elite 4 or some such thing, it would really be required to complete the Dex.=Quote]

Or that. What I mostly meant by that comment was that unless the Pokemon was available in the wild in X and Y somewhat then you would have to wait to transfer. Like earlier someone mentioned missing out on Unown in 5th generation because there was no way to catch it in game. Hopefully everyone's favorite is available in wild in the games (no sign of mine let )Anyway does that clear up what I meant.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Or that. What I mostly meant by that comment was that unless the Pokemon was available in the wild in X and Y somewhat then you would have to wait to transfer. Like earlier someone mentioned missing out on Unown in 5th generation because there was no way to catch it in game. Hopefully everyone's favorite is available in wild in the games (no sign of mine let )Anyway does that clear up what I meant.
    I hope that there are plenty of ways to get pokemon post-game, such as a Safari Zone/swarms/new areas/some type of pokeradar system/etc.
    If not, then I suppose we would have to wait until transferring becomes available.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by oarfish View Post
    I hope that there are plenty of ways to get pokemon post-game, such as a Safari Zone/swarms/new areas/some type of pokeradar system/etc.
    If not, then I suppose we would have to wait until transferring becomes available.
    The Pokeradar needs to come back! I reckon the rustling/shiny patches would look super cool in 3D (graphics that is)
    Last edited by DryBones; 6th September 2013 at 6:14 PM.

The Pokeradar needs to come back! I reckon the rusting/shiny patches would look super cool in 3D (graphics that is)
    Yeah, I want the Pokeradar back as well. I remember spending hours shiny hunting with it back in gen IV.
    It would look great in gen VI.
    Sig Under Construction

Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Yeah, I want the Pokeradar back as well. I remember spending hours shiny hunting with it back in gen IV.
    It would look great in gen VI.
    It was good fun as a post-game activity Cant wait to see the shiny pokemon in this gen too!

It was good fun as a post-game activity Cant wait to see the shiny pokemon in this gen too!
    I cannot wait for shinies this gen as well (including shiny MegaEvolutions, if they exist).
    I have loved past post-game activities, especially ones that involved more pokemon. I just hope that gen VI has plenty of things like this.
    Sig Under Construction

Shiny Clauncher Magnet

I cannot wait for shinies this gen as well (including shiny MegaEvolutions, if they exist).
    I have loved past post-game activities, especially ones that involved more pokemon. I just hope that gen VI has plenty of things like this.
    Other than collecting shinies before, I couldn't really find any other postgame activities to keep me occupied. Hopefully they'll add some new ones that are quite interesting. I was never much of a Battle Tower person but maybe that could change.

Other than collecting shinies before, I couldn't really find any other postgame activities to keep me occupied. Hopefully they'll add some new ones that are quite interesting. I was never much of a Battle Tower person but maybe that could change.
    I feel the same. I ended up iv breeding/ev training lots of random pokemon after I finished BW2.
    I tried the Battle Subway some, but I got most of the good items from it quickly.
    Sig Under Construction

Shiny Clauncher Magnet

I'm not fussed either but I can understand why it bothers a lot of people as it was something they were hoping for. I generally have the 3D slider in the Off position on my 3DS, as I havent found any games that utilise it well enough yet. I'm mainly just happy with the 3D modelling for the overworld graphics.
    Well some people actually don't get headaches and can properly position their head to play 3DS titles with 3D. Unlike your case, I actually can't play 3DS titles without 3D. It looks more pixelated than with 3D, and removes the one feature that actually made me buy the 3DS in the first place.
    Last edited by regidude; 6th September 2013 at 7:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regidude View Post
    Well some people actually don't get headaches and can properly position their head to play 3DS titles with 3D. Unlike your case, I actually won't play 3DS titles without 3D. It looks more pixelated than with 3D, and removes the one feature that actually made me buy the 3DS in the first place.
    I went ahead and fixed that for you.

But seriously people, the game not having 3D effects in the Overworld does not in any way cheapen the game. It will still be aesthetically beautiful! Perhaps GF decided againt the 3D in order to focus more on something else, perhaps with 3D the region would be smaller, or they'd have to cheapen the battle aesthetics. Win some, loose some. It is not like 3D in any shape or form affects gameplay.

There will definitely be some new postgame stuff, whether or not you'll find it entertaining remains to be seen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I went ahead and fixed that for you.

But seriously people, the game not having 3D effects in the Overworld does not in any way cheapen the game. It will still be aesthetically beautiful! Perhaps GF decided againt the 3D in order to focus more on something else, perhaps with 3D the region would be smaller, or they'd have to cheapen the battle aesthetics. Win some, loose some. It is not like 3D in any shape or form affects gameplay.

If you look at games like Fire Emblem Awakening...the map had 2D sprites, but the overworld is 3D. I'm not saying that gamefreak should weaken their frame rate by making everything 3D. They could just do little things like trees or rivers or bridges, it doesn't have to be like ocarina of time full 3D, it could be subtle 3D. But NO 3D, doesn't really make the game worse, it just takes away a very unique feature to the 3DS. I'll still buy the game because the other features outweigh this, but this really just takes away from the FULL experience. The 1st 3D pokemon game, is NOT a FULL 3D pokemon game....I'm just disappointed...

If they decide to make a blizzard area, I just hope to god it looks better than the almost TV static-like appearance of the one north of Mt. Coronet. Not only was the movement really slow there, but the first time I was there I thought my game was glitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There could very well be a way to get National Dex Pokemon after beating the Elite 4 or some such thing, it would really be required to complete the Dex.
    There always is, in some post-game area or another. And swarms have shown they're a series mainstay now.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by regidude View Post
    If you look at games like Fire Emblem Awakening...the map had 2D sprites, but the overworld is 3D. I'm not saying that gamefreak should weaken their frame rate by making everything 3D. They could just do little things like trees or rivers or bridges, it doesn't have to be like ocarina of time full 3D, it could be subtle 3D. But NO 3D, doesn't really make the game worse, it just takes away a very unique feature to the 3DS. I'll still buy the game because the other features outweigh this, but this really just takes away from the FULL experience. The 1st 3D pokemon game, is NOT a FULL 3D pokemon game....I'm just disappointed...
    Awakening is a considerably different game than X/Y. Doing what you suggested would not work out very well at all, it would looks incredibly odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Awakening is a considerably different game than X/Y. Doing what you suggested would not work out very well at all, it would looks incredibly odd.
    I didn't mean sprites for over world. I meant keep the 3d models, but have the stereoscopic effect only for specific objects or scenery. Adding optional 3D does not take away anything from the game if the frame rate is still good. Fire emblem battle scenes are full 3D just like X and Y battles.
    Last edited by regidude; 6th September 2013 at 8:45 PM.

I hope to have the surroundings when you battle inside. It could work. Anything is better than colored circles!

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but they've upgraded some of the pokemon sprites, and they look more accurate to the pokemon now. If you want to take look go to the pokebank on serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    I hope to have the surroundings when you battle inside. It could work. Anything is better than colored circles!
    Proper indoor battle scenery would be cool yeah! Warehouses etc.

Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast