Page 119 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Chikorita: leaf + nubs around neck, leaf + larger nubs around neck, stoma + larger flower around neck
    Bulbasaur: bulb --> blossom --> giant flower
    Turtwig: soil shell --> shrub shell --> biome shell
    Mudkip: cheeks + crest + fish tail --> cheeks + crest + fish tails --> cheeks + crests + fish tail
    Charmander: flame tail + light belly --> flame tail + light belly --> flame tail + light belly
    Tepig: black ears + black bottom --> black ears + black & gold unitard --> black ears + black & gold uniform
    Oshawott: shell --> more shells --> shell armor
    Froakie: foam + yellow eyes --> a lot of foam + yellow eyes --> tongue?
    Black and gold uniform! Cracked me up! XD

WOW. That Reshiram statue is impressive. I wonder if that statue is version exclusive.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    WOW. That Reshiram statue is impressive. I wonder if that statue is version exclusive.
    I love it!
    Its the last I look at the over world tho
    I wanna be in awe at every new thing I see

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Some of the graphics are great, but the font, the interface and only 70 Pokemon (or was it new) in the game is ugh. Since this is the first 3D game GF made it will flaws, I want to see how polished GF will make the sequel or the next game.

so many new pics so many good features, i think im going to have to stop going on here i still want to experience that new feel even though ive seen probably all / the best new pokemon

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

It looks like it's just the model for Reshiram stuck in there.

Quote Originally Posted by FicKel View Post
    Some of the graphics are great, but the font, the interface and only 70 Pokemon (or was it new) in the game is ugh. Since this is the first 3D game GF made it will flaws, I want to see how polished GF will make the sequel or the next game.
    You're going to pick on the interface we've seen little of and you've never used and the font of all things?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I really want to know if those battle circles where the pokemon stand is during battle, are going to be removable via config.. maybe a turn off-on option like animation's and switching out?

"Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

I hope whatever they decide to add be it Battle Frontier or Battle Subway or whatever that they unban stuff like Phione, seriously all of it's base stats are 80 it's not strong at all.

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Can someone provide a link to this please?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Region View Post
    I really want to know if those battle circles where the pokemon stand is during battle, are going to be removable via config.. maybe a turn off-on option like animation's and switching out?
    I don't think it's something they'd allow turning off.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    Can someone provide a link to this please?
    It was on the previous page.

Spoiler:- Huge image is huge:

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I quite like the lava battle background in the mega gyarados pic.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

........don't use images from 4chan, they dislike hotlinking ._.

Spoiler:- reshiram statue:

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I guess this counts a graphics, but you know some attack names have been CamelCased? Well, in Clawitzer's summar page, the attack "BubbleBeam" is no longer CamelCase and now shows as "Bubble Beam." So I guess the assumption is that anything currently in CamelCase will now be separated in two words. I think this makes things a bit more uniformed.

Attacks affected:
    Solar Beam
    Dynamic Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Double Slap

I'm probably missing some. Just something minor I wanted to point out. Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

My, that Reshiram statue is impressive. I wonder if they have anything to do with the game's lore or features? Perhaps a post-game mini-story? That'd be interesting to see, some continuity and throwback to other regions and games in the series (like GSC/HGSS) to see what impact they have on the Pokemon world - though that's not really on-topic. Heh.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
        Spoiler:- reshiram statue:
    Eh? What is Reshiram/Zekrom worship doing in Kalos?

inb4 Unovan crusaders invaded Kalos in the distant past and converted a section of the populace to Truthism/Idealism... and now we know what Team Plasma based their outfits on.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    My, that Reshiram statue is impressive. I wonder if they have anything to do with the game's lore or features? Perhaps a post-game mini-story? That'd be interesting to see, some continuity and throwback to other regions and games in the series (like GSC/HGSS) to see what impact they have on the Pokemon world - though that's not really on-topic. Heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post

inb4 Unovan crusaders invaded Kalos in the distant past and converted a section of the populace to Truthism/Idealism... and now we know what Team Plasma based their outfits on.
    Some NPC seems to point out that it's a legendary Pokémon from Unova, and that Unova and Kalos may have had some kind of connection in the past, iirc

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Some NPC seems to point out that it's a legendary Pokémon from Unova, and that Unova and Kalos may have had some kind of connection in the past, iirc
    How convenient. :P

I sense a continuity nightmare coming on...
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I really hope they don't make this a sequel of sorts to the Unova games. (some people are even hoping the mysterious giant is N / Ghetsis / Ghetsis's brother/father/son/whatever)

They should leave that storyline alone.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I really hope they don't make this a sequel of sorts to the Unova games. (some people are even hoping the mysterious giant is N / Ghetsis / Ghetsis's brother/father/son/whatever)

They should leave that storyline alone.
    Agreed. I'd be very disappointed if that were the case. Kalos should be a fresh start just like Unova was.

Having a statue to something doesn't mean you're worshipping it.

I am still going gaga at the diagonal movement. Right now, I just want to cycle my way all over the lands of Kalos. The Pokémon can wait, I want to explore the beautiful region first!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Having a statue to something doesn't mean you're worshipping it.
    I was exaggerating. :P

It just seems strange for statues of Unova's biggest, implied-to-be-one-of-a-kind cultural icons to be present in Kalos, unless Kalos is like right above Unova or something.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

I was exaggerating. :P

It just seems strange for statues of Unova's biggest, implied-to-be-one-of-a-kind cultural icons to be present in Kalos, unless Kalos is like right above Unova or something.
    watch it be a Zekrom in the opposite version

Mega Unova legends confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    I guess this counts a graphics, but you know some attack names have been CamelCased? Well, in Clawitzer's summar page, the attack "BubbleBeam" is no longer CamelCase and now shows as "Bubble Beam." So I guess the assumption is that anything currently in CamelCase will now be separated in two words. I think this makes things a bit more uniformed.

Attacks affected:
    Solar Beam
    Dynamic Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Double Slap

I'm probably missing some. Just something minor I wanted to point out. Sorry if it's been mentioned before.
    I always wondered why it was Thunderpunch and not Thunder Punch.

If this is being fixed, then YAY! A happy news for all Grammar Nazis.

Any information or screenshots about what trainers have their 3D models? You know, besides Shauna, Sycamore and Flare grunts. I'll assume that all 5 flare's scientist, Trevor and Tierno will be 3D models... and champion... but is there any info about this?

"Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

Page 119 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast