Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

  1. #2976
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Region View Post
    Any information or screenshots about what trainers have their 3D models? You know, besides Shauna, Sycamore and Flare grunts. I'll assume that all 5 flare's scientist, Trevor and Tierno will be 3D models... and champion... but is there any info about this?
    The Champion, Diantha, does not use her 3D model in battle. Only her artwork. However, a somewhat integral character named "AZ" uses a 3D model when he battles.

    FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

    Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

  2. #2977
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845

    Default

    What does it look like when a Pokemon misses its target?

  3. #2978
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Does anybody know what the animation is for when a Pokemon's stats increase or decrease yet? Has anyone got a video of it. Are we back on arrows or bubbles or don't we know? Hopefully we are back to Gen IV in terms of stat increases and decreases.

  4. #2979
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorozuya Gin-chan
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
    Does anybody know what the animation is for when a Pokemon's stats increase or decrease yet? Has anyone got a video of it. Are we back on arrows or bubbles or don't we know? Hopefully we are back to Gen IV in terms of stat increases and decreases.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp29FWxHc0o
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

  5. #2980
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Thanks for that! I don't know about it being a shower like that - I mean with the arrows in Gen 3 and 4, going through the Pokemon, it always seemed more effective and more drastic. I'm unsure I like that.

  6. #2981
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No Idea... Earth I guess...
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    The Champion, Diantha, does not use her 3D model in battle. Only her artwork. However, a somewhat integral character named "AZ" uses a 3D model when he battles.
    Thanks for the spoiler about Diantha... e.e That was NOT necessary dude or dudette! to me she was just a clumsy lady... Now... She's the champ?! not nice... not nice u.u
    Anyway... Thanks... Let's hope more 3D models for Z version...

    "Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

  7. #2982
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Region View Post
    Thanks for the spoiler about Diantha... e.e That was NOT necessary dude or dudette! to me she was just a clumsy lady... Now... She's the champ?! not nice... not nice u.u
    Anyway... Thanks... Let's hope more 3D models for Z version...
    If you don't want spoilers, you shouldn't be on the forums or asking questions with spoilers for answers.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 6th October 2013 at 11:33 PM.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  8. #2983
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Montenegró
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Does anyone know if there will be different aesthetic/graphic changes for each version? Or is it too early to say yet?




    “Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

  9. #2984
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No Idea... Earth I guess...
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If you don't want spoilers, you shouldn't be on the forums or asking questions with spoilers for answers.
    lets say that I simply asked for info about 3d models, not plot or characters, to be fair.

    "Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

  10. #2985
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Wait. Have the games now been rated T? Never mind, false alarm.
    Last edited by Chomper4; 7th October 2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  11. #2986
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Wait. Have the games now been rated T? Never mind, false alarm.
    lol i never heard of one pokemon game rated T for teen...I would find that bit strange though if it did XD

  12. #2987
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol i never heard of one pokemon game rated T for teen...I would find that bit strange though if it did XD
    Apparently, you can hit Pokemon in Amie. That right there is T materiel.
    Under Construction

  13. #2988
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Has there been a video on the evolution animation?

  14. #2989
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iKarlCPFC View Post
    Has there been a video on the evolution animation?
    There was a Froakie-Frogadier evo video. No sound though.

  15. #2990
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hey guys, I was wondering if EV training will only be possible using ONLY the new mini game? Or can we still get ev's from random wild encounters?

  16. #2991
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleonel View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if EV training will only be possible using ONLY the new mini game? Or can we still get ev's from random wild encounters?
    You can still gain EVs via wild encounters.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  17. #2992
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    You can still gain EVs via wild encounters.
    Thanks mate!!!

  18. #2993
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kalos!
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Apparently, you can hit Pokemon in Amie. That right there is T materiel.
    Time to catch a Stunfisk and hit it to see if it laughs! XD
    I do feel like abusing some certain Pokemon because of the pain they caused my previous teams...


  19. #2994
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Well, this game, as cute as it is, just looks and feels a bit more grown up. (With romance and such and the playable characters looking to bee preteen/teen ages)

    Pokemon White 2 Team!

    POKEMON WHITE FC: 4255-4486-3513

  20. #2995
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkaiser65 View Post
    and the playable characters looking to bee preteen/teen ages
    They sure don't look older than Hilbert and Hilda.

    Just to point that out.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  21. #2996
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    They sure don't look older than Hilbert and Hilda.

    Just to point that out.
    Ahem. Facial hair.

  22. #2997
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Ahem. Facial hair.
    Even then, it looks like Hilbert is an older guy who shaves his facial hair and Calem is a younger guy who doesn't.

    I don't know about Serena, I'd have to see her with facial hair to judge...

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  23. #2998
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    209

    Default

    So I've seen a couple of screenshots where the player character didn't have a hat on, but one of the leakers definitely said you couldn't take the hat off. Does anyone know for sure?

  24. #2999
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by missnicolec View Post
    So I've seen a couple of screenshots where the player character didn't have a hat on, but one of the leakers definitely said you couldn't take the hat off. Does anyone know for sure?
    I bet it's something like you can buy a "hatless" option or have a specific hatless hairstyle

  25. #3000
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Does anyone know if someone took better quality pictures of the gym badges?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •