Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    dafuq is that, he sounds like a wuss now.
    As opposed to sounding like broken Game Boy?
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I just recently ran into Spiritomb thanks to Friend Safari, honestly now that he's fully animated too.. the little green spheres spinning around gives me a headache or like I'm gonna get nauseous.

>>Youtube Channel<<
    My 1st 3DS FC: X 0146 9282 8557
    My 2nd 3DS FC: Y 1864 9934 4463
    1st Friend Safari Type: Flying - Doduo/Tranquil/Tropius
    2nd Friend Safari Type: Bug - Combee/Volbeat/Vivillon

Pokemon X Shinies:
    Relicanth, Murkrow, Rapidash, Dedenne, Sylveon, Sharpedo, Zangoose, Kingdra, Swalot, Talonflame,
    Vileplume, Victreebel, Ponyta, Empoleon, Klefki, Snubble, Nosepass, Snover, Smoochum, Gulpin,
    Cubchoo, Camerupt, Bergmite, Trevenant, Cryogonal, Braviary, Liepard, Ninetales, Maractus,
    Golurk, Furfrou, Eevee, Klefki, Mawile, Growlithe, Arcanine, Delibird, Mienshoo.

I think it would be awesome for Pokemon Z (or whatever the third game is for this generation) to include some sort of pacing animation. For flying type Pokemon, they are flapping their wings and hovering while you make a decision during battle. But the Pokemon on the ground just sit there and sway side to side a bit. I think it would be cool to see Mightyena pacing back and forth, or maybe to have Pyroar roar at the opposing Pokemon if you wait too long.

Pokeball effects are only present on wifi and when catching a pokemon. This sucks, that's like the only reason i use other balls is because of the effects of releasing a pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by supergeek0830 View Post
    I think it would be awesome for Pokemon Z (or whatever the third game is for this generation) to include some sort of pacing animation. For flying type Pokemon, they are flapping their wings and hovering while you make a decision during battle. But the Pokemon on the ground just sit there and sway side to side a bit. I think it would be cool to see Mightyena pacing back and forth, or maybe to have Pyroar roar at the opposing Pokemon if you wait too long.
    that would be good. I'd like to see more pokemon with unique animations. It would give pokemon more personality and make each pokemon species seem more unique.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

I really love how the water looks at night.
    http://theshinyhunter.tumblr.com/
    http://sugarpixelz.tumblr.com/

12 shinies as of 12/07/2013: Magikarp, Clauncher (x5), Horsea, Staryu, Dustox, Chatot, Remoraid, and Luvdisc

Looking for: Shiny Mareep, Shiny Spinarak, and Shiny Ponyta

The graphics in XY looks really decent at first sight, only there are too many errors that kind of make me think GF was really lazy...

- Number one, imo: Talonflame's feather that goes in its body when flapping its wings.. It really annoys me.. (x.x)
    - Sometimes, not very unusual acutally, there are white, blank pixels that don't belong there... In grass, in buildings,... they disappear (even if you stand still) after 2-3 seconds... Did you notice those white pixels, too?

And I'm hating that they forced Pokemon in flying positions only to look more natural in unnecessary, unneeded Sky Battles...
    - Pokemon like Xatu-line, Pidgeotto-line, Noctowl-line, Skarmory, Murkow-line, Swanna and Mandibuzz should have stayed on the ground, imo...
    - Most floating animations (Skarmory, Togekiss, etc) don't look nice to me

I hope next Gen fixes these ugly animations of Flying Pokemon (x.x)
    ---

Other than that ^ the graphics are really nice.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    As opposed to sounding like broken Game Boy?
    It sounded like some electric shock sound and it was awesome. But i know i just have to get used to it.

And i have to say the models make ALL the difference for some pokes. Espeon looks beautifull, jolteon and leafeon are even more awesome, swanna looks way cooler, tyranitar and garchomp look like total bada5ses and i can go on and on about houndoom, druddigon and sawk. If there's something bad about the models i only dislike sneasel's pose, that's pretty much about it.

So, does anyone else thinks this? did the models change your view on some pokemon? And what do you think about the change in some cries?
    Last edited by magma grunt edu; 21st December 2013 at 2:15 AM.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

It sounded like some electric shock sound and it was awesome. But i know i just have to get used to it.

And i have to say the models make ALL the difference for some pokes. Espeon looks beautifull, jolteon and leafeon are even more awesome, swanna looks way cooler, tyranitar and garchomp look like total bada5ses and i can go on and on about houndoom, druddigon and sawk. If there's something bad about the models i only dislike sneasel's pose, that's pretty much about it.

So, does anyone else thinks this? did the models change your view on some pokemon? And what do you think about the change in some cries?
    Swanna definitely looks a lot better. Aside from some poses--I totally agree about Sneasel--the models really helped make some Pokemon look a lot more appealing.

I can't say the same for the animations however. Back on previous consoles the animation for moves made sense as representations of what the move does. However, in a dynamic 3D environment some of the animations are a bit more questionable. The most annoying for me is Sword Dance. I don't know why they stuck with the swords just materializing out of thin air, when something more akin to Quiver Dance or Dragon Dance would have been fine. Also, some water Pokemon floating floating is becoming much more annoying visually.

I think the Pokemon looks much more alive and yes, some much better then their sprites. I love'd the sprites, but I can't help but loving these 3D Models a bit more
    Totally agreed with the Swanna Model. I also like that the cries doesn't sound as computer-ish anymore, but I do miss some of the old ones though.
    But anyways all in total. I LOVE the 3D models and basically all the new cries!

Audino looks horrendous. That's the only model so far I haven't liked.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

The models drastically help Pokemon with more complex designs and kinda harms more simplistic ones. I wasn't really keen on how Togekiss looks in this game until I saw its awesome attack animations, for instance.

Nevertheless though, the models and animations are such a great step-up that I actually really look forward to training any Pokemon now, and even gives the game a kind of staying power that it wouldn't have had if it was sprites again, given the few post-game features it has.

i have to say i love scrafty's dragon dance animation. i know it uses that amimation for other things but it looks particularly amazing when it uses DD (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I love every model except for Typhlosion, mostly because not having it's trademark flames showing except for attacking and making it look boring imo.

Golden Klefki is something I can stare at for sure!

And myself too...
    Last edited by Dragalge; 22nd December 2013 at 5:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    I love every model except for Typhlosion, mostly because not having it's trademark flames showing except for attacking and making it look boring imo.

Golden Klefki is something I can stare at for sure!

And myself too...
    ive yet to see typhlosion but in the 3d games i believe the flames were only present during attacks as well

but yes, golden klefki and dragalge are beautiful too
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    Also, some water Pokemon floating floating is becoming much more annoying visually.
    100 % agree, i was not a fan of stadium gyarados floating and i'm still not happy with his model in X and Y and that certainly contributes to me not liking megagyarados that much. But you can't have the water types splashing in the ground like they can't breathe so...we just have to bear with it.

oh and i forgot about kabutops. while silver and HGSS sprites are awesmoe, the red/blue sprites were awful with those stupid eyes. i mean look at the sugimori art and the model on the XY pokedex page... those stupid eyes really make him way less cool than he is. the HGSS sprite represents the bada5sness of kabutops. He's ready to chop you limb for limb. and the model just makes him...not threatning at all. He's still my favorite pokemon of all time but geez that model.sigh...

@arcamenelmg, i just saw it, it's horrendous.
    Last edited by magma grunt edu; 22nd December 2013 at 2:21 PM.

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Audino looks horrendous. That's the only model so far I haven't liked.
    Audino has always looks horrendous to me, however I actually prefer seeing it in 3D.

Most Pokemon look amazing in 3D, and some of the more complex designs really shine like Druddigon, Armaldo and Ferrothorn. Also Spinda's movements are so funny to watch, especially in a horde. Even Luvdisc looks good in 3D. There are some however I don't like...
    - Garbodor: should have shined in 3D like its pre-evo Trubbish dose. However its 3D model looks abit... off? Compared to overs its colouration looks really saturated and I feel like the bin bag rips running down its chest should have been 3D and flapping as it moves.
    - Talonflame: 3D is awsome but it flaps its wings too much. Wish it glided like Swallow or hovered like a Kestrel.
    - Parasect: 3D model and its movements are amazing, forgot how cool its design was. However its back legs clip into its mushroom as it rocks from side to side.
    - kecleon: I miss its old school 3D animations where it tweeked its head around and moved about. Now it just stands still.
    - Torkoal: 3D model looks great but please ditch the terrible smoke in future games. Would be better if only shown in attacking animations.
    - Swanna: Its a swan so it should fly like a swan with its neck straight. Small gripe.
    - Pawniard: Worst 3D model in the game! Looks terrible.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 22nd December 2013 at 8:08 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Yeah I do prefer Audino's 3D model too. It got a lot more charismatic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Audino has always looks horrendous to me, however I actually prefer seeing it in 3D.

Most Pokemon look amazing in 3D, and some of the more complex designs really shine like Druddigon, Armaldo and Ferrothorn. Also Spinda's movements are so funny to watch, especially in a horde. Even Luvdisc looks good in 3D. There are some however I don't like...
    - Garbodor: should have shined in 3D like its pre-evo Trubbish dose. However its 3D model looks abit... off? Compared to overs its colouration looks really saturated and I feel like the bin bag rips running down its chest should have been 3D and flapping as it moves.
    - Talonflame: 3D is awsome but it flaps its wings too much. Wish it glided like Swallow or hovered like a Kestrel.
    - Parasect: 3D model and its movements are amazing, forgot how cool its design was. However its back legs clip into its mushroom as it rocks from side to side.
    - kecleon: I miss its old school 3D animations where it tweeked its head around and moved about. Now it just stands still.
    - Torkoal: 3D model looks great but please ditch the terrible smoke in future games. Would be better if only shown in attacking animations.
    - Swanna: Its a swan so it should fly like a swan with its neck straight. Small gripe.
    - Pawniard: Worst 3D model in the game! Looks terrible.
    I actually liked audino enough to consider him in a 3rd team in b/w. Yeah, pawniard looks bad and they could have not put the smoke in torkoal. Also:
    - I don't like the fact that aggron looks like he can't move with that enormous tail. I really like him and the b/w sprites were so cool. but by making the tail straight and not curling it looks like it's wearing him down and making him even slower.
    -They gave a brazilian look to hitmontop with the capoeira movements which i was not expecting at all. I think he's too short though.
    -Illumise and volbeat look way fatter than their sprites. I don't like them despite liking volbeat quite a lot.
    -One thing about the megaevolutions it's the fact that megamanetric being awesome to me made me pick a pokemon that i would otherwise not even touch. manetric looks like it's too small and that mane and earholes makes him ugly IMO. But the mega, OMG...maybe it's the spike factor but those three spikes alongside it's body, the horns oh man, it's awesome.
    -on the other hand megaheracross didn't need to happen. Pinsir needed a buff i agree but heracross? really? how about sunflora? or dunsparce? or even the likes of girafarig, stantler, jumpluff, parasect, farfetch'd, quilfish, corsola, the list can go on and on but ranting aside, heracross, the bada5s bug/fighting gained popeye arms, a pointy nose and the legs seem to hardly sustain the weight. That is the only pokemon i just don't megaevolve.
    Did the megas changed your opinion on those pokemon too?

the very best:

if you ask me the archeops animation could use a little work, it just looks awkward.
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    if you ask me the archeops animation could use a little work, it just looks awkward.
    Isn't that kind of the point? It's the "first bird" Pokemon, even its design looks kinda awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Isn't that kind of the point? It's the "first bird" Pokemon, even its design looks kinda awkward.
    well yeah, i'm not saying i wont train it, i'm saying that it just looks awkward. and that it either takes a lot, or very little skill to make it look that way.
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

I actually liked audino enough to consider him in a 3rd team in b/w. Yeah, pawniard looks bad and they could have not put the smoke in torkoal. Also:
    - I don't like the fact that aggron looks like he can't move with that enormous tail. I really like him and the b/w sprites were so cool. but by making the tail straight and not curling it looks like it's wearing him down and making him even slower.
    -They gave a brazilian look to hitmontop with the capoeira movements which i was not expecting at all. I think he's too short though.
    -Illumise and volbeat look way fatter than their sprites. I don't like them despite liking volbeat quite a lot.
    -One thing about the megaevolutions it's the fact that megamanetric being awesome to me made me pick a pokemon that i would otherwise not even touch. manetric looks like it's too small and that mane and earholes makes him ugly IMO. But the mega, OMG...maybe it's the spike factor but those three spikes alongside it's body, the horns oh man, it's awesome.
    -on the other hand megaheracross didn't need to happen. Pinsir needed a buff i agree but heracross? really? how about sunflora? or dunsparce? or even the likes of girafarig, stantler, jumpluff, parasect, farfetch'd, quilfish, corsola, the list can go on and on but ranting aside, heracross, the bada5s bug/fighting gained popeye arms, a pointy nose and the legs seem to hardly sustain the weight. That is the only pokemon i just don't megaevolve.
    Did the megas changed your opinion on those pokemon too?
    Yeah Aggron dose look quite "rigid" guess it is an armoured Dinosaur but still, after its awesome animated sprites from B/W its quite the disappointment.
    Also some Mega's have indeed made me like and use certain Pokemon more. Manetric I always loved and was a staple of my B/W team. However Pokemon that have become refreshed for me include Charizard, who I've not trained since Yellow, Alakazam as seen in my Sig (although its feet/legs look strange), really want to see him standing normally and Medicham. Houndoom also looks awesome and I really want to train him but... oh I can't, why? Because there's no way for me to get it in my game, and who would ever trade away a unique item?
    However Mega-Gengar is still terrible looking (I think so), looks a mess, like a Gengar drawn to avoid copywrite infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    Ah don't see that! Its my fav Fossil Pokemon and the only one I've've yet to see in Kalos since I'll'll be trading over my Acrobatics on from White.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 23rd December 2013 at 6:13 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Yeah Aggron dose look quite "rigid" guess it is an armoured Dinosaur but still, after its awesome animated sprites from B/W its quite the disappointment.
    Also some Mega's have indeed made me like and use certain Pokemon more. Manetric I always loved and was a staple of my B/W team. However Pokemon that have become refreshed for me include Charizard, who I've not trained since Yellow, Alakazam as seen in my Sig (although its feet/legs look strange), really want to see him standing normally and Medicham. Houndoom also looks awesome and I really want to train him but... oh I can't, why? Because there's no way for me to get it in my game, and who would ever trade away a unique item?
    However Mega-Gengar is still terrible looking (I think so), looks a mess, like a Gengar drawn to avoid copywrite infringement.

Ah don't see that! Its my fav Fossil Pokemon and the only one I've've yet to see in Kalos since I'll'll be trading over my Acrobatics on from White.
    I don't mind megagengar, the shiny is awesome and megalakazam's legs do look akward. About charizard i also agree, one of my favorite megas is charizard Y.

Archeops is ok IMO, he's the 1st bird so i don't mind him looking like how he does.

the very best:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Plus it's animated sprite shows it struggling to stay in the air.

I love it's model though, it looks silly and amusing like Eelektross's personally.

Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127 LastLast