Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

I am glad that the gym leaders and E4 didn't have a animated 3D movement in the battle intros. I thought that they looked a little clunky sometimes. I loved the parade and the scene where AZ is in jail. They where very well done and the animations moved smoothly and looked real. I miss the cut scenes that were in BW when the opponents pokemon where in low health and they would jump in. I hope those come back in the next games

I quite love the games graphics, I play the game on a 2DS but I don't really get the idea I missed out on much as I don't really like 3D movies either and I heared sometimes there's lag in the graphics with the 3D graphics and it looks more then good enough in 2D and also having to adjust my eyes from 2D to 3D sounds somewhat annoying, I bet if I had a 3DS there is a fair chance I would've had the 3D switched off or set very low. Either way, I love the graphics, they are very colourful, shiny and almost sort of psychedelic in a way and they made me feel really cheerful on dark winter days where outside everything was dark and grey but my game was really shiny, bright and pretty; sort of an instant cure against mild winter depression Didn't expect that from the previews either, I assumed it was going to feel odd with the 3D models instead of sprites but it's actually quite amazing.

Also the animations of all the pokemon are truly great, I laughed the first time I ran into a magicarp, seeing it flop made it that much more magicarp and that sort of goes for every pokemon, it makes the whole gameworld that much more immersive and thus fun to be in.
    Gen 6 FC: 3883 6277 2269 (Azgaza)

Not a team but rather my favorites out of all pokemon I have (all still part of teams):

Link to my trade shop
    Featuring: 5-6IV's, Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, 5IV Shiny's and more
    Shiny's I've bred so far using the Mesuda Method: perfect Espurr (M), imperfect Cyndaquil(M)[/U], for best odds I always use a foreign parent ^^

I really enjoyed those random benches where you can just sit & look at the general landscape. That was a nifty little feature they put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruas View Post
    I really enjoyed those random benches where you can just sit & look at the general landscape. That was a nifty little feature they put in.
    I agree i liked the unique angles depending on which benches you would sit on. I just hated that not all benches came with a view
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    I agree i liked the unique angles depending on which benches you would sit on. I just hated that not all benches came with a view
    Just thought I would share this - Top 10 Benches in Pokémon X & Y

Quick question.

Are all 700+ Pokemon sprites available in X and Y?
    Are all Pokemon evolutions visible in X and Y?

There are no full sprites in XY, only 3D models and minisprites.

All Pokemon are visible as 3D models and minisprites.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Yes sorry, I meant as 3D models.

So they are all available? That is a pretty extensive collection.

Thanks for your answers/

Anyone know what the furthest back generation is that you could trade to the current generation. Even via multiple generation trades.

You could send dating back from Gen III to Gen VI; the first two generations aren't compatible with Gen III, due to using a different stat system.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

These graphics is what I've been waiting forever, I really like the shading sheel, and if the next delivery for each attack adds its own movement pokemon will be fantastic.

I'm disappointed the lapras overworld surfing sprite isn't shiny when you use a shiny lapras .
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I'm disappointed the lapras overworld surfing sprite isn't shiny when you use a shiny lapras .
    It's a generic model, the game doesn't even know you're using a Lapras.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's a generic model, the game doesn't even know you're using a Lapras.
    lapras has its own overworld model when you're surfing on it. so it does recognize when you're using one

lapras has its own overworld model when you're surfing on it. so it does recognize when you're using one
    So maybe it simply doesn't recognize whether or not it's shiny. /shrug.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    So maybe it simply doesn't recognize whether or not it's shiny. /shrug.
    Well thats what zeb was referring to im assuming.? Which im sure is the case anyway. Kinda like how HGSS didnt portray any shinies as shinies when walking with you.

Well thats what zeb was referring to im assuming.? Which im sure is the case anyway. Kinda like how HGSS didnt portray any shinies as shinies when walking with you.
    HGSS did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I just thought the fact you could sit on stuff was amazing.
    Sitting on stuff is so fun.
    Best part of the game apparently.

X Friend Code: 3110-5774-434 Panda

I started over on my pokemom x game, and I ran into a shiny azurill when I got to the first city with a pokemon center. How lucky was that. But it sucked cause I caught it in a great ball. Had no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerolyte View Post
    I just thought the fact you could sit on stuff was amazing.
    Sitting on stuff is so fun.
    Best part of the game apparently.
    lolno
    Only places I ever found to sit where the view changed was in Santalune City and the Cyllage City Gym. But I didn't go around obsessively sitting on things so...

I wish that all pokemon had an overworld surf model or that Fly used specific animations. But that might be weird considering some pokemon are so tiny compared to the trainer and you can still sit on their back without squishing them..

Quote Originally Posted by Ruas View Post
    There's only one bench that had any impact in my journey, and that was the cliff bench afforded to you in Ambrette Town because you could see a hidden item by sitting on it. And that's it. If I wanted to place my player next to interactive objects, I'd play New Leaf...

Anyways... I dig most of the battle animations in XY. But I'm hoping that they FINALLY revamp one particular animation in the third cart(s), and that's Sludge Wave. Sludge Wave looks like a palette swap of Psy Wave, and that simply won't do! It should be a massive tidal wave of purple and green and maybe even poop, and it should look scarier than Surf does! Otherwise, it's just a silly cosine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oh God the animation for Spacial Rend is amazing. Having it break the fourth wall is simply genius.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Well, I've pretty much avoided the XY section for a while, since I didn't want to get engrossed in it while I didn't have much time to post, but I guess I'll start. I really liked the graphics in XY, the 3D was amazing....when it was there. I really wished the whole game was in 3D, but I understand that making it that way would have been extremely difficult, I hope some future 3DS Pokemon game has that feature. (Z, XY2, RSE remake, any main series game that may come to the 3DS in the future)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Everything looks great...I just want Mega Blastoise to have attacks coming out of his cannons. It's the small things that count :3
    3DS FC-2380-2345-7695

I wish every trainer had a full 3d model instead of that tacky 2d cutout for battles tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by pokepal148 View Post
    I wish every trainer had a full 3d model instead of that tacky 2d cutout for battles tbh.
    Same here. Only having models for the professor and your friends was pretty stupid. Hopefully ORAS changes that.
    3DS friend code is 5455 - 9714 - 1828
    Normal-type Friend Safari with Aipom, Smeargle, and Kecleon.

Pokemon X Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (MM 469 eggs)
    Current hunt: (MM)

I have claimed Kanga

Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127 LastLast