Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127
Results 3,151 to 3,159 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ruas View Post
    I really enjoyed those random benches where you can just sit & look at the general landscape. That was a nifty little feature they put in.
    I had no idea those even did that until I saw this post... also, I really really hated how the male protagonist had really tacky clothes and a really low amount of options to customize the character, unlike the female protagonist.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosion View Post
    I had no idea those even did that until I saw this post... also, I really really hated how the male protagonist had really tacky clothes and a really low amount of options to customize the character, unlike the female protagonist.
    I use to be the male one. Today I started a new game with the girl just because of that. named her Emma

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    I use to be the male one. Today I started a new game with the girl just because of that. named her Emma
    bwahahaha, join the dark side we have clothing options

Quote Originally Posted by pokepal148 View Post
    bwahahaha, join the dark side we have clothing options
    unfortunatly yes..... hahaha -.-

Well, after Black / White series X / Y looks very good, that is the fact. (In fact, Heart Gold and Soul Silver have better graphics than Black / White series)
    But, do you really think X / Y is enough? Even Playstation 2 games, which released years years ago, are better than today's Pokémon Game. Hopefully, Nintendo will create better and better games but I am afraid everytime they release a generation, they also just waste a generation's good graphiced game chance. Kanto is the best example for this. We are glad current situation because of pre games. But if we look at the window from a little bit far away, we actually see how they are still not enough.
    3DS Friend Code 1091 - 9636 - 1390
    Redwald Walker has a journey

I love the textures they put into this. One of my favourite examples is battling a wild Poliwhirl; at the moment when its sillhouette becomes coloured you see the light reflecting off its skin, and the texture there is a really great touch.

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

graphics are good, but they could have been better, however they don't affect me, I just love the new directions mechanic, being able to walk in diagonal directions is cool :3

I've been playing for a while, but didn't pay attention to some of the pokemon model animations.. and just today, I ran into a battle against a horde of Minum/Plusle.
    I'm a guy, but seeing those little pokemon shaking their tails when they get idle for a moment is just the CUTEST THING EVER!
    Also, they've got some nice move animations.
    Never cared about them before, but thanks to that, can't wait to try Plusle and Minum in a double battle in my secondary file!
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

The views from the viewpoints are outstanding.

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127