Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I said, LEFT.
    Not that high ledge on the right.
    Ohhh. I see them now, you're right, ledges!

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

The ledges are present in the games.

Look at the left side of the route that bends from west towards the town to the north.
    Ledges didn't change and are still those thin brown elevations of land.
    I'm not so sure those are ledges, it's too far away to tell. They could be ledges, they could be berry patches, they could be scenery, or they could be something else entirely, I don't think we can say for sure what those are just yet. But I don't see a reason for them to remove ledges, they add to the area design.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I hope they can enable pokemon with the illuminate ability to be auto-flash in outside battleplay.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    I hope they can enable pokemon with the illuminate ability to be auto-flash in outside battleplay.
    That would be great IF the Pokemon is following you.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

you know you need more information when you start discussing ledges hahaha

I don't think the Pokemon following you feature will be in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by water trainer View Post
    Thank Arceus Corocoro leaks are about a week away. We should have more to discuss then.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    It would definatley make gameplay a lot more dynamic!
    Also it would kind of cool, to have a light mist surround the player when Repels are in use.
    Not really necessary, but it would definatley add esthetic appeal.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Look at the left side of the route that bends from west towards the town to the north.
    Ledges didn't change and are still those thin brown elevations of land.

Looking at this picture, and from the scene where the MC is roller skating that...when the MC walks towards the screen how much it will suck that we won't really be able to see trainers until we are in their line of sight. I wonder if they are gonna kind of fix that and have the camera rotate 180 when we walk towards the screen.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by water trainer View Post

I don't think the Pokemon following you feature will be in the games.
    Yea were definitely starting to get bored. At this point I'll take any kind of new information. No matter how small. Just something to change the conversations. Now that the series has ditched sprites in favor of 3D models, the only way were getting Pokemon followers is with some major restrictions. For example they have to be under a certain size, like smaller then the player character. And of course they have to be able to travel on land. So naturally Wailord would be out.
    http://videogameclown.blogspot.com

I can't believe we are still going by routes 1 2 3, we should be more creative like 301, 302, 303.

Then again, there is hilly terrain that you can walk over just fine in the most recent games.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Looking at this picture, and from the scene where the MC is roller skating that...when the MC walks towards the screen how much it will suck that we won't really be able to see trainers until we are in their line of sight. I wonder if they are gonna kind of fix that and have the camera rotate 180 when we walk towards the screen.
    Based on what we've seen, I think the camera will rotate whenever necessary, so if you would need to see what's in front of you, you'd get a camera angle similar to what we saw in the Rt. 3 pic.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I think that angle will oy really be in the town down a certain street, I think it was just to make the tower a bit more of a focus point.

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcubxox View Post
    I think that angle will oy really be in the town down a certain street, I think it was just to make the tower a bit more of a focus point.
    Yeah, much like the dynamic angles in Castelia City.
    There are rarely NPC trainers on the streets in towns.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Based on what we've seen, I think the camera will rotate whenever necessary, so if you would need to see what's in front of you, you'd get a camera angle similar to what we saw in the Rt. 3 pic.
    Although I hope that for the more panoramic locations we will be able to take advantage of 360 degree camera control. I've always wanted that sort of feature in locations like the Skyarrow Bridge, etc.

Something just occurred to me. (its probably been mentioned already)
    but what about the sizes of pokemon and how they fit into the field?
    like, it would be strange if my wailord is the size of a touros, especially if the trainer is visible on the sidelines.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Well one thing is for sure, going up against a legendary is gonna finally be epic in terms of OW size, no more puny little sprites. Can't wait to have a 9 foot stag towering over your foot avatar.
    BLAH

You know what would be fun to see, a triple battle with 3 Wailords on each side xD
    I wanna see how the new battle style is going to handle something like that

A piercing gaze that makes you swallow... forever lurking in the shadows...

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Something just occurred to me. (its probably been mentioned already)
    but what about the sizes of pokemon and how they fit into the field?
    like, it would be strange if my wailord is the size of a touros, especially if the trainer is visible on the sidelines.
    I think extremely huge Pokemon will have a significant decrease in size. Still big, but just the right size to fit in the battlefield.
    Looking at Golurk VS Chespin, I think they're handling the size difference good so far.

I think extremely huge Pokemon will have a significant decrease in size. Still big, but just the right size to fit in the battlefield.
    Looking at Golurk VS Chespin, I think they're handling the size difference good so far.
    The sizes will be the same as the 2D sprites, but in 3D.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

What about how fish Pokemon like Huntail or Carvanha act on land? Will they swim in the air, or flop around like I hope Magikarp will? I'm hoping the 3D models are similar to the Pokedex 3D Pro models. Also, I want to be able to see the opposing trainers during battle, maybe all with slightly different features so I don't fight the same bug catcher 20 times but with a different name. Also, I hope they remove missed attacks and call it "dodged" or something. I doubt my Golduck can miss with a tidal wave when it uses surf. And then, how will, say, a Patrat dodge that? Or how will a Diglet dodge an earthquake?
    I only take legit Pokémon with no nicknames.

I'll give custom nickname (if I'm OT) and possibly move set, EV, and gender, but I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT do custom nature or ability.

I'll give a full set of starters, custom gender if desired, for a mega stone.

My shinies:
    My lvl 100s:

My Vivillon is Modern and I'm looking for Meadow and River.

My events are off-limits. I have all Pokémon and can breed them.

FC 1521-3764-9599 FIRE:

So here's what I estimate in terms of animations:

-Idle animation
    -Attacking animation
    -Being attacked animation
    -"missed" animation (essentially showing the other pokemon dodging)
    -Using item (potion, etc.)
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Xadium brings up a good point with items. It would be nice seeing yourself actually heal your pokémon, or throw the pokéball, though it would add time to the seemingly already-longer battles.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    The sizes will be the same as the 2D sprites, but in 3D.
    Errr.... no.
    The dimensions of the Pokemon sprites were very limited that almost every Pokemon share the same height with others.

Obviously, this game will be considering their Pokedex Height entries and will show us obvious and more natural height differences. I just think that there are some cases that they will have to ignore the Pokemon's actually size for Pokemon like Wailord.

Errr.... no.
    The dimensions of the Pokemon sprites were very limited that almost every Pokemon share the same height with others.

Obviously, this game will be considering their Pokedex Height entries and will show us obvious and more natural height differences. I just think that there are some cases that they will have to ignore the Pokemon's actually size for Pokemon like Wailord.
    Well then, similar at least. Chespin didn't look that much smaller than Golurk.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast