Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

I like the graphics in general, but I don't like the way the trainer looks. His skinny little legs worry me, he obviously isn't eating enough.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

I would ideally prefer some anti aliasing on the graphics, as they seem extremely sharp and messy.

Black 2 FC: Hybrid 1077-8620-9942

The graphics for these games absolutely blew me away, it's everything I could've hoped a 3DS Pokemon game would look like. It also looks like these games will use dynamic camera angles more often than they did in 5th gen, which is awesome because it has the potential for more interesting area design. Like that one area where the player is swinging from vines.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

We need more steel and poison moves this gen and maybe even bug moves.

Remember guys they're still working on the games so they have plenty of time to refine the graphics even more. From what I've seen so far though this looks absolutely fantastic! They really blew me away on this one. I can't wait to interact with other characters in this game.

I really like the graphics! the overworld looks really nice, I fell in love when we saw the battle's, that was amazing, the pokemon now
    really move to the foe when it will attack! (like what Froakie did to Patrat) I really love it! its amazing.
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I really like the Graphics..they truly push the 3DS.. infect the graphics are as good as Kid Icures Uprising

Yeah, you guys just reminded me...I mean, Diamond & Pearl looked rather different before release, so maybe these are just insanely early screenshots...I really hope they fix up the model meshes, tho. I don't want models like Pikachu's where it's a round face with flat, textured-on features. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    I guess the box sprites will still be 2D. IF not, sugimori art or fan works.
    Yeah, some guy on DA or whatever will probably redraw all the new Pokemon in 2D, and if not, well we still have 5th gen sprites!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how u ruin a Pokemon game! The battles are quite cool but they could of at least kept the birds eye view when walking around! I'm not gettin this
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

I wonder If the wifi battles on this would have Random Matchup, and whether or not it would lag as much/ be as slow as BW's. I hope not, as the 3ds' online capabilities are a bit iffy at times, but are generally excellent?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Just think of the new evolution graphics. I loved BW's but just think of them in 3D, better than what COL/XD did.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Now that I see the trailer again, I think the heads of the humans are freaking huge! like chibi style or something like that, lol xD

The battles appear refreshingly new, but I'm not amazed by the overworld. The graphics are disappointing, as is the return of the grid-based walking. It looks like a slightly better DS game; not a true 3DS title.

I am playing pokemon, I don't expect 3D will enhance my excitement, if your going that direction , make a game avaliable for Xbox/PS3 because it is awful when you do this on a DS
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

I love it. Been waiting for a full on main 3D Pokémon game on the handhelds.
    Current X Team:

Kinda reminds of Wind Waker. I quite like the new art style for that reason as Wind Waker looked awesome!

My shiny pokemon: as well as shiny Snivy I got from some randomer japanese guy over the GTS
    Y Friend Code 2793-1497-1708
    Friend Safari: Poison, Gloom, Muk and Garbodor!

Play Ocarina Of Time. Get to Ganon. Replace Ganon with Emboar and tell me he doesn't fit right in? The truth is out, Ganon has escaped, and is now in the form of a Pokemon!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

The camera's awkward moving all the time. Hopefully a pokemon will really "dodge" in a battle.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

love the new graphics, and it looks sweet in 3D.
    i hope they have it so that pokemon have the movements for their attacks in this one.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Im just hoping that when you actually get involved in a battle its a little bit better than the 3D battles in Pokemon Battle Revolution. I dont know, personally there was something about those battles that just bothered me. They moved a little slow too, so walking through a cave and having to keep running into random pokemon battles with "Zubat" type pokemon may get annoying. Especially with the 3D graphics processor. But I am still going to stay optimistic about this.

See, I'm excited to get back to Colosseum style play, and that's a bit oversimplified but that's kinda what it is.it looks great on my nice IPAD screen and should look awesome when I watch it again on my full sized Dell Laptop... But we all have to remember this is a game that's going to be played on screens with no more surfa e volume than a business card. Could you play Gale of Darkness or Colosseum, Battle Rev even on a DS screen and still get the awe out of it?
        Spoiler:- Breeding stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The battles appear refreshingly new, but I'm not amazed by the overworld. The graphics are disappointing, as is the return of the grid-based walking. It looks like a slightly better DS game; not a true 3DS title.
    I personally don't mind grid-based walking at all in these games. Somehow, the elimination of grid-based walking in a main series Pokémon game doesn't feel right.

The overworld seems pretty nice with the change in style. I wonder how people are going to make fan regions based on generation VI graphics, though.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I like the way the game look in 3d. I will miss the sprites but I will get use this style.

I can't wait to see what the Pkmn Center and the Gyms will look like with these graphics. I love how the battles look

Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast