Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Poke'Master93 View Post
    I really like how it looks so far but I wish they could change the elite four process like they should have you to battle in a tournament after getting all badges like in the show before challenging them. it would make things more exciting
    No, it wouldn't. If anything, it would make it seem like getting eight badges is so banal that they need tryouts to pick the real good trainers out of all those who got them.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

In the Games the only way to get on Victory Road is if you have 8 badges, so the trainers there are the "tournament" you are asking for.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

I'm going to miss the sprites, but they will probably make a Ruby and Sapphire. That means they will probably make new Ruby and Sapphire sprites. Also how are they going to make battles on water. I don't think your Fennekin can swim or float on water. wouldn't that hurt fire types?

Quote Originally Posted by flygonflygon View Post
    I'm going to miss the sprites, but they will probably make a Ruby and Sapphire. That means they will probably make new Ruby and Sapphire sprites. Also how are they going to make battles on water. I don't think your Fennekin can swim or float on water. wouldn't that hurt fire types?
    Yet Surf is a thing!

This all I gotta say.

I got a 3DS I got it the cristmas after last cristmas

Anyway,I am soooo getting that fire type. I love foxes.

And the new kind of thing that Eevee can shape into looks awesome.

But I do agree.I dont think Fire types will be able to swim or surf on water. Too bad :'(
    Last edited by alexterri; 27th March 2013 at 3:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    This. Seriously, GF, the one thing HGSS did right was having the touch screen features... And you're just gonna take that away in the next gen?

Anyway, the HM thing sounds kinda cool, especially since we'll have 3D graphics to enhance it. :P
    What else did HGSS do wrong?
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    And how would skydrop look like with a pidgey and Wailord?
    It wouldn't, Pidgey can't learn Sky Drop.... Maybe Rufflet?

i hope that SpotPass is added to these games. i would be nice to receive updates from other players or allow you to send mail to homes in game. i wish there was a way they could make a game have links to like youtube or facebook on the 3ds. would be nice to also see progress of other players. makes me think that they will; have something related to dream world. i hope they add an updated version of the GTS and something better in the way we can add friends or bigger list or something. ;-p
    Buy Japanese Video Games

Made by Me "JoeyII" AKA TheBushmaster

MY Japan & English WI-FI CODE'S: Diamond:Joey2-1375-1826-1994, Pearl:JoeyII-1718-9652-9659, Platinum:JoeyII-4941-1318-0423,
    HeartGold:Joey II-4512-2706-2653
    ,, SoulSilver:Crystal-1764-2238-4377, Black:JoeyII-1335-5610-9304, White: Green-4470-1016-3515,
    Black2: Crystal-4256-1552-0997, White2: Joey II-1765-0482-2478
    X&Y + 3ds Friend Code: J9-1118-0227-0709 (Please PM Me Your Code)

Why are we even arguing putting logic into a game? They would probably just make the BG blue and the area that your pokemon's standing on is blue to make it look underwater. Probably with corals and seaweeds on the BG. We always have that kind of problem(?) through 5 gen, it works, why change it?

I was hoping that your pokemon would follow you around like in HG and SS, (was hoping in White and White 2, but it never came). I do think that 3D is a step in the right direction.

I'm really going to miss sprites now that I think about more. They've always been around.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 718/718

I think 3D and enhanced overworld graphics in general will be a huge challenge. Before I haven't really cared about how dopey-looking the playable character looks because for the vast majority of the time I don't see the detailed character, but in this game it seems like we will be seeing the main character all the time and that means that his/her look matters more. I don't want to look like a little kid when I run around and in the past I've been able to imagine that I don't, but with the enhanced graphics that won't be the case.

Friend Code X: 1977 0173 5858 Friend Code White: 4212 4353 3277

Miiverse has just been confirmed for 3ds future titles, so how cool is that?

Currently working on a Zelda Fan Series

X and Y are making me feel like picking up my Blue cartridge when I was young...
    A new start.

Quote Originally Posted by GamingBoulevard View Post
    Miiverse has just been confirmed for 3ds future titles, so how cool is that?
    And this isn't the right thread to discuss it.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

What if they add dive again as an outside battle move? How is your non-water type pokemon suppose to breath? In the old games you just assumed your pokemon was battling on the pokemon who was using surf. Are they going to show your pokemon on the surfing pokemon while batting? What about dive? You always thought your pokemon surfing was able to give you air and your battling pokemon. What about now? How are they going to show that? What ever it is we're wondering about battles on water. Last can we teach pikachu surf and fly?

Air bubbles. That's how the non-water types and the player characters will breathe,just watch.

And I hope that there is more of a variety in scenery,that the 3d makes better.

And Iwata mentioned a "new system based on the bonds with your Pokemon" what could that be?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Personally, I think that the whole "new bonds" thing is either a reconstruction of the Friendship system, or a clue that the Friendship system will be utilized more.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    Personally, I think that the whole "new bonds" thing is either a reconstruction of the Friendship system, or a clue that the Friendship system will be utilized more.
    Probably both. I have high hopes of Friendship being utilized for higher EXP gains.
    The higher the happiness of your Pokemon, the higher the gained EXP.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Probably both. I have high hopes of Friendship being utilized for higher EXP gains.
    Yes! And I also want the IV system to tie along with the Friendship method. Like, the higher the happiness, the higher the IVs. But of course, the IV gain would be irreversible. That would tremendously help me and others who want to get into the competitive scene but have sub-par Pokemon!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    I think it'll be just a way to evolve pokemon if it isn't a form of friendship. Much like how beauty back in gen IV evolved a feebas.
    Last edited by EpiK SauCe; 29th March 2013 at 5:28 AM.

Now X and Y have to be the ultimate game^^ Showing how they attack? Thats freaking awesome!;3

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I really like this idea. It really empahises the meaning of growing a tight bond with your Pokemon. But we really have gone quite off topic now, back to graphics discussion.
    Last edited by AuroriumX; 30th March 2013 at 9:43 AM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilver Eric View Post
    I was hoping that your pokemon would follow you around like in HG and SS, (was hoping in White and White 2, but it never came). I do think that 3D is a step in the right direction.

I'm really going to miss sprites now that I think about more. They've always been around
    I miss the sprites too, but for different reasons.

Game Freak is notoriously lazy, and I guarantee that the old Pokemon are just going to use the same horrible Nintendo 64 graphics that they've always had.

They looked okay on the Nintendo 64, but it's been 14 years since Pokemon Stadium, and let's face it, they're getting pretty dated. (Check out Moltres in Pokemon Colosseum- soooo pixelated)

I mean, some games have graphics that age like a fine wine (Fallout 1 and 2, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Planescape: Torment, A Link To The Past, Chrono Trigger etc), and then there's the Nintendo 64.

Quote Originally Posted by danburite3 View Post
    I miss the sprites too, but for different reasons.

Game Freak is notoriously lazy, and I guarantee that the old Pokemon are just going to use the same horrible Nintendo 64 graphics that they've always had.

They looked okay on the Nintendo 64, but it's been 14 years since Pokemon Stadium, and let's face it, they're getting pretty dated. (Check out Moltres in Pokemon Colosseum- soooo pixelated)

I mean, some games have graphics that age like a fine wine (Fallout 1 and 2, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Planescape: Torment, A Link To The Past, Chrono Trigger etc), and then there's the Nintendo 64.

We see in the trailer that the older Pokemon look up to date. Pikachu looks on-par with Fennekin and the gang, with Pokes like Weavile and Audino look slick. Remember, GF wouldn't get lazy with the oldies, as it could lose them tons of money :P

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    We see in the trailer that the older Pokemon look up to date. Pikachu looks on-par with Fennekin and the gang, with Pokes like Weavile and Audino look slick. Remember, GF wouldn't get lazy with the oldies, as it could save them tons of money :P
    Fixed.

Anyway, it remains to be seen whether they all get updated. My guess is no. I guarantee you that nearly every water-type is going to float above the ground. Just you watch.
    (Also, it's been pretty much confirmed that they've used the Pokedex 3d models with new cel-shaded textures, which are Pokemon Stadium/Snap models with new textures).
    Last edited by danburite3; 30th March 2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danburite3 View Post
    Fixed.

Anyway, it remains to be seen whether they all get updated. My guess is no. I guarantee you that nearly every water-type is going to float above the ground. Just you watch.
    (Also, it's been pretty much confirmed that they've used the Pokedex 3d models with new cel-shaded textures, which are Pokemon Stadium/Snap models with new textures).
    Ummm.... no. They're using completely new models. Compare the Pikachu with Pokedex 3d Pro, and you see same pose, different model. Plus, Magikarp is flailing on the ground in the trailer, and to a lesser extent, Froakie's on the ground too. You really need to look carefully and research before you post. ._.

Anyway, I want to see what RoT looks like this gen. Hope it looks epic!

Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast