Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Looking at the new trailer, I'm definitely really impressed at the overworld and in-battle graphics for XY so far. The overworld graphics in Lumiose City are really impressive, and even in the routes and forest area they look really good. The battle ones are nice as well.

I don't think I'm lying when I say that this looks to be best game graphics wise currently on the 3DS.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

It's going to be awkward finding a shiny Gogoat, riding it around, and having a normal overworld sprite, hope they don't overlook this. As well as any other overworld interaction we have with our pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    It's going to be awkward finding a shiny Gogoat, riding it around, and having a normal overworld sprite, hope they don't overlook this. As well as any other overworld interaction we have with our pokemon
    Wellthe walking pokemon in hg/ss appear shiny if their shiny, so hopefully gogoats and any others will be too. As for the graphics in general, they look absolutely stunning, if the same standard can be maintained through the whole game, i will be more than happy.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

We're getting closer and closer to our fully immersive skyrim world style pokemon game.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    We're getting closer and closer to our fully immersive skyrim world style pokemon game.
    That would be awesome if Pokemon were ever to get an HD PC/console side version, but not yet. I think X/Y is bringing all the change fans can handle right now, and more.

~Deadly
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Now all that's left is to have a decent Poketransfer system from Gen V, and I'll be sold and stoked for this game.

Who else is more impressed by the overworld than the battle scenes? The scenery should be fantastic, especially with the 3D effect turned on.

Has anybody noticed that when the female protagonist is walking by the coffee shop, her slightly tilts as if she's window shopping... Nothing of too much excitement but definitely worth noting.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

^yes I noticed too

____

So even more customization than just skin and hair color, I'm delighted

____

Roller blades are the real deal, I'm happy with them! I think they will replace the bike

_____

Also the over world is phenomenal I really love it

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

One thing I'm not happy about is how your pokemon doesn't make contact when using some physical moves.

We saw Froakie use a physical move in the first trailer, in which he got up close and personal and actually attacked the opponent. - Good

In the newest trailer, we see Gogoat using horn leech, a physical move, and yet it doesn't even make contact with its horns.
    (Yes, you see floating horns but that isn't exactly Gogoat getting physical) - Bad

If they can do it for froakie then do it for all of them.
    Last edited by Regality; 14th May 2013 at 7:23 PM.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

I hope the video board ad seen in the city can change (Spotpass updates, even?). While I thought Castelia's signage was great, the signs seen in this trailer blow those out of the water.

One thing I'm not happy about is how your pokemon doesn't make contact when using some physical moves.

We saw Froakie use a physical move in the first trailer, in which he got up close and personal and actually attacked the opponent. - Good

In the newest trailer, we see Gogoat using horn leech, a physical move, and yet it doesn't even make contact with its horns.
    (Yes, you see floating horns but that isn't exactly Gogoat getting physical) - Bad

I'm pretty sure they're trying there best. If anything everything they are doing is way better then what we have the moment. I'm sure we'll get full on automotive action in the next generations to come.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're trying there best. If anything everything they are doing is way better then what we have the moment. I'm sure we'll get full on automotive action in the next generations to come.
    Yeah I guess... But I do agree that it's much better than what we currently have

This is still the first pair of games (bar Battle Revolution and co.) where we can even see this happen at all. Also remember that for a lot of physical moves they'd have to make different animations for every pokemon. There's also weird cases like Gastly using Thunderpunch and so on that just make it easier to have this heavily stylised animations reminiscent of the previous generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I am in awe really. This is so fantastic, after 6 generations to see the game evolving. Really great.

Another thing I just noticed about the trailer is the fact that it looks like there keeping the classic battle cry's of pokemon, since at the beginning of the trailer you briefly hear what seems to be Gogoats battle cry.
    Idk, just a random observation.

QUESTION: with the name limit now increased, will we see Victreebel's name spelled with an aditonal "L" and Feraligatr with an "O" or "E"?
    Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh I HATE the Macarena!

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
    White FC: 3009-7392-4895
    Black 2 FC: 2323-3950-3357
    White 2 FC: 2967-6401-6065
    3DS FC: 0173-1521-1168 (Witha FS Of Rock containing Pupitar, Dweeble and Barbaracle)

Quote Originally Posted by BLADEDGE View Post
    QUESTION: with the name limit now increased, will we see Victreebel's name spelled with an aditonal "L" and Feraligatr with an "O" or "E"?
    Honestly, no. It's been officially spelled that way for the past generations, so I see no way on why they would change it just due to character limit has increased.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Probably not, I mean, why change? It's not of high importance.

What name limit increase?

All of the Gen VI Pokemon have names fitting inside the pre-established 10charlimit.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

All of the Gen VI Pokemon have names fitting inside the pre-established 10charlimit.
    okémon names and move names seem to have increased beyond the 10 & 12 respective character limit. France has called Pancham Pandespičgle which is 2 characters longer, while Parabolic Charge is 16 characters long
    from the main site

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

In English. In French Panchum's name reaches 12 characters, and for moves it's different as well, with Parabolic Charge at 16.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Anyways I wish that the menu screen was still spirtes instead of 3D models, but the models look well done.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Wow, looking at the new pre release pictures and new trailer, I am really impressed with how polished the game is. Honestly, the game is gorgeous. I've regained interest.

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

The graphics look amazing! I really like how the grass and characters look. Battles look amazing as well but I kinda wish that the pokemon details and what not move to the bottom of the screen, looking at the screenshots, they kind of get in the way I think.
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast