Page 55 of 127 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Honestly? What I want to see is, instead of a Pokemon move that misses just have no effect at all and not be seen, Id like there to be a "dodge" animation for the enemy Pokemon when a move misses and a "no effect" effect for when Protect is being used or an electric move hits a ground type, etc. I think it's about time we got that, especially seeing as Fire Emblem: Awakening nailed it on the same system.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I can't wait to see the puzzles of this game, especially in 3D.
    How do you think iced floor will work?, since we will be able to walk in any direction.
    If you've ever played the Zelda game on the DS you can see Link struggling to walk on ice if he's taken a certain path on it already (if he goes left for a certain amount of time, he'll have a hard time going to the right).
    Or maybe some controls will restrict free movement on Ice Puzzles and we'll stay in the four cardinal directions to navigate them, although this would be highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I am not sure what it is.. but it feels as though something is off with how the girl looks in the background.
    I agree. That may be because she's the female protagonist without her hat by the looks of it. I have no idea why they'd put her in there. Anyone else see the resemblance? She's wearing the same outfit.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I agree. That may be because she's the female protagonist without her hat by the looks of it. I have no idea why they'd put her in there. Anyone else see the resemblance? She's wearing the same outfit.
    I think there will be alot of different looks for NPCs this gen.
    I mean, why would everyone conform to just one outfit. Having the character in the background look like the female protagonist could mean that NPCs will look different now. Lass's can have different clothing and hikers may have different cargo jackets and different sized backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I mean, why would everyone conform to just one outfit. Having the character in the background look like the female protagonist could mean that NPCs will look different now. Lass's can have different clothing and hikers may have different cargo jackets and different sized backpacks.
    I think that's the female protagonist for sure
    Also we can see in the screenshots that the old hiker is the same
    So I think we will have the same as usual
    But maybe they will change little things like colors?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Or it could just mean that the unplayed character will end up as your rival, or acquaintance, like in RSE etc.

Or, it could really really mean that FINALLY you would probably have an option to get rid of your hat.

Anyways, digging the new overworld character 'sprites'. Love how your opponents look in battle intros too, very Sugimori.
    Last edited by humilau; 18th May 2013 at 6:38 PM.
    Knarly, dude!

I think all NPCs will have the same clothes, since the Lass there seems to have the same clothes as the one that talks to the trainer.
    PokeJpg.jpg

Maybe some will have different clothes, but I doubt it.

Okay I getcha. That part in the trailer where it said there were "Parental Controls" probably meant not only limiting 3D but maybe restricting certain camera movements to prevent dizziness. I do kinda get dizzy on the bus when the camera angles switch in SkyarrowBridge, so maybe the camera views can be controlled via settings.

However,Camera controls can also be used to take note of things. There could be a part in the game where changing your view can show the player different things and/or hints to puzzles in gyms or caves.
    There was a part in the trailer where the girl trainer moved her head to view into a coffee shop, it could suggest that if they will do that when they pass key points of interest. Also I wonder if we'll be able to switch camera modes, like birds-eye view, first person view, third person view, and so forth. Since the trailers have show us in different angles in all types of different routes and cities.
    #BuyUltraviolance

This is to showcase the graphic changes in 3 months...
    The dates and images were taken from the official pokemon youtube videos.

I just think that Froakie looks a hell of a lot better than sylveon did 3 months ago, which I am putting down to them really polishing up the graphics.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

This is to showcase the graphic changes in 3 months...
    The dates and images were taken from the official pokemon youtube videos.

I just think that Froakie looks a hell of a lot better than sylveon did 3 months ago, which I am putting down to them really polishing up the graphics.

Yup its a lot more polished not just the pokemon but also the backgrounds.

I personally can't wait for the new graphics! The ways battles happen and how all the characters look totally blows B&W's changes out of the water! I truly can't believe how big of a step Nintendo took compared to the previous games. The graphics improved my opinions on X&Y 10 fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    There was a part in the trailer where the girl trainer moved her head to view into a coffee shop, it could suggest that if they will do that when they pass key points of interest. Also I wonder if we'll be able to switch camera modes, like birds-eye view, first person view, third person view, and so forth. Since the trailers have show us in different angles in all types of different routes and cities.
    First person view would be awesome! It'll be like Pokemon 3D! I would so use it!
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Finaly each pokemon reacts to the attckas in a unique way. for me thats the best part !
    I agree, makes pokemon seem more realistic (:
    Follow me on Twitter @YaTurley and let's discuss pokemon!

I just watched the new trailer on my 3DS and the graphics look amazing. as if they didnt look polished enough on my computer screen, they look so much smoother on the 3DS, only thing is that I wish the trailers were in actual 3D
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I just watched the new trailer on my 3DS and the graphics look amazing. as if they didnt look polished enough on my computer screen, they look so much smoother on the 3DS, only thing is that I wish the trailers were in actual 3D
    The new trailer is in the Eshop? I didnt see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    it is now, it wasn't on the day that the official sites updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Indeed, just one quick search in the search bar.

I am impressed on how the graphics have been more colorful and bright to the eye. The animations are pretty slick and well done while the little extra movements on the models (Example: Froakie jumping a bit before an attack was chosen) gave it a more authentic feel to it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

I am impressed on how the graphics have been more colorful and bright to the eye. The animations are pretty slick and well done while the little extra movements on the models (Example: Froakie jumping a bit before an attack was chosen) gave it a more authentic feel to it personally.
    Damn not up in the European Eshop, probably will be added during the week or in the next weekly update.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

Yeah, the sprites' movements seem to have a more realistic feel. I'm just fearful that we may see some pixels when looking at the back of our Pokémon like we did in gen 5.

Damn not up in the European Eshop, probably will be added during the week or in the next weekly update.
    I am in the UK and it is up?

And I agree, it does look very good

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

[QUOTEThere was a part in the trailer where the girl trainer moved her head to view into a coffee shop, it could suggest that if they will do that when they pass key points of interest. Also I wonder if we'll be able to switch camera modes, like birds-eye view, first person view, third person view, and so forth. Since the trailers have show us in different angles in all types of different routes and cities.][/QUOTE]

Awesome! I really want this.

I agree, makes pokemon seem more realistic (:
    I agree.
    Like I said before, we can discuss Pokémon right here.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Maybe the head-turning of the female protagonist was to show places you can get hints, items, battles, or other things like plot info.
    Clever, GameFreak, very clever.

I am in the UK and it is up?

And I agree, it does look very good
    Weird its not in the portuguese one, they probably didn't translate it yet, it usually comes up when the others do, I only see the old trailers.

Changed Region to UK and still nothing using the searsh function it only has the two first trailers and pokemon mystery dungeon stuff, in what section is it? is it a video with other stuff or something? the Direct is just Wii U related and I really don't see anything there, must be something wrong.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 19th May 2013 at 4:19 PM.

I just wish Nintendo would release the trailer as a download video of the eShop, like they did with the Link to the Past sequel.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I just wish Nintendo would release the trailer as a download video of the eShop, like they did with the Link to the Past sequel.
    Well the videos load fine for me, so I don't really want to spend 3DS memory(yes I can delete it after) on a downloadable video.

Page 55 of 127 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast