Page 63 of 126 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3150

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    I would love if pokemon with gems (Slowking, Espeon, Ampharos, and Mismagius just to name a few...) it would glow when doing an attack animation just a small detail though
    That seems like it would be cool Imagine them using Power Gem :O

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Xerneas and Yveltal's in game models! I hope they aren't disappointing ;P
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Fairy omg it's revewaled

12 OCTOBER 2013
    Last edited by Bariokie; 11th June 2013 at 3:04 PM.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.
    5-2-2014

OMG FAIRY types confirmed! :]
    & those two new Pokemon looked awesome!
    Last edited by Kall El; 11th June 2013 at 3:11 PM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

salamence looks amazing.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

It's not really "graphics", but still... At the end of the new trailer you can hear Hyper Beam's oldschool sound effect. For some reason my nostalgic self is so happy about it :V

..the fairy wind attack graphics look kinda lazy.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Yeah, it looks like Silver Wind minus the gray filter.....I wonder if that's a final design or is it a footage taken when the attack's animation isn't final yet.

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

^Maybe because Fairy Wind (that the attack you referring to?) won't probably do that much damage.

I for one am excited about the new battle intros. A bit disappointed with the HP bar though. Was expecting it to be more like Battle Revolution when your pokemon received damage.
    Knarly, dude!

Yveltal's Hyper Beam was just sfsghhgghugfsst too epic for regular words.

And idk about you guys, but I think Xerneas used Ice Beam 0.o

awesome new type FINALLY confirmed we can end all this discussion about what if and discuss it as it is, but not here of course. I am acaully looking forward to this pokemon amie kinda reminds of me those virtual dogs that you had to take care of 24/7 or they die except without the die part. Liking that you can now see your pokemon come out of the ball and even see them enter it once i see teh new faint animation i will be happy.
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

I like the part when the trainer throws the Pokéball up in the air and the Pokémon comes out, its soooooooooo epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I like the part when the trainer throws the Pokéball up in the air and the Pokémon comes out, its soooooooooo epic.
    On the other hand, the catching animation is a bit sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddsy View Post
    True, I kinda hoped it would have had a bit more flare or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    True, I kinda hoped it would have had a bit more flare or something.
    It may have been sped up? Or be different for different balls...

I hate how struggle bug looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    It may have been sped up? Or be different for different balls...

I hate how struggle bug looks.
    I don't think slowing it down would make it look less like the pokemon was just standing there stiffly and shrinking into the ball. It looks really awkward. I'm not talking lens flares or light when the pokeball opens, but the actual motion of the pokemon.

I did not like the Ice Beam animation. I totally get that they have to create an animation for everyone move, but I would have liked for Ice Beam to actually appear closer to the actual Pokemon rather than way off in the distance. I knew going in one my strongest reservations would be the animation of moves and how the developers balance programming with "realism". Struggle Bug has a similar effect, the move just disappears and reappears later. Still, huge improvement and I know I will get over it.
    Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7604-0905
    Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Skarmory, Magneton, Klefki

Kalos Dex Completion
    Finished!

Need help? Just let me know.

Goal is to complete dex before the release of Pokemon Box!

I know this is trivial but....I can't help but feel a TINY bit dissapointed that Xerneas' antlers didn't glow when it attacked....still love the him and his model though
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

The colours feels weird in battle, less vivid.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddsy View Post
    I don't mind the catching animation. I think it's pretty cool, it's essentially a 3D version of what we've had previously. if anything, it would have been cool if the ball hit the pokemon then bounced back and opened to receive the pokemon but to be honest, that would get a bit bothersome after 40+ poke balls trying to catch legendaries.

My DeviantART
    AmourShipper, DiodeShipper, PalletShipper
    Offering Shiny Gengar for Manectite. PM me any offers.

I'm a little disappointed that Talonflame looks so much better in its Sugimori art than in-game (compare this to this). On the other hand, the modellers did a great job creating Skrelp and Clauncher. They look almost identical to their 2D designs, but Talonflame looks kind of odd when it's facing the screen head-on.

Still, about time we had a falcon Pokemon. It was a good idea for them to give it flames along the sides. It reminds me of when you see muscle cars: the flames make it go faster. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    I did not like the Ice Beam animation. I totally get that they have to create an animation for everyone move, but I would have liked for Ice Beam to actually appear closer to the actual Pokemon rather than way off in the distance. I knew going in one my strongest reservations would be the animation of moves and how the developers balance programming with "realism". Struggle Bug has a similar effect, the move just disappears and reappears later. Still, huge improvement and I know I will get over it.
    I haven't seen ice beam yet. Which video is it in?
    It's pretty weird that they'd even have a problem getting attacks to line up properly- you'd think they could just attach a node to each Pokemon (where the animation starts), and another one somewhere on their bodies (where the animation hits). The attacks must be pre-made or something, and not rendered on the fly.

It might be more memory-efficient to pre-make them, but c'mon Game Freak, it'll just look shoddy.
    Last edited by danburite3; 12th June 2013 at 6:51 AM.

having a new type is great. but what I do not like is to recon existing pokemon into fairy types. it just doesn't make sense in the game context or even the anime.

for example, lets assume fighting is weak to fairy. in the anime/game, jigglypuff is weak to rock smash, a fighting move. and suddenly, it is not. how do they explain it in the anime? the pokemon mutate? or whatever they know in the past is actually not correct? or do the pokemon researchers actually make a mistake in their research?

Quote Originally Posted by ant1 View Post
    having a new type is great. but what I do not like is to recon existing pokemon into fairy types. it just doesn't make sense in the game context or even the anime.

for example, lets assume fighting is weak to fairy. in the anime/game, jigglypuff is weak to rock smash, a fighting move. and suddenly, it is not. how do they explain it in the anime? the pokemon mutate? or whatever they know in the past is actually not correct? or do the pokemon researchers actually make a mistake in their research?
    This. It's been said multiple times, and it'll be stated again: Anime=/=Games. It's a common misconception, but there are some elements in the games that the anime does not, or vice versa. GF can do whatever they want with the games and in no way it will effect the anime.

Personally, I Fairy is a good type so far, and prevents Dragon from being OP.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

3D graphics is good, but I'll miss sprites...

Then again, there will always be Fan Sprites!

So the characters heads now move when addressing someone instead of having their entire body move like in previous games.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

...shiny gogoat?
    Normal on right, the one Masuda traded on left.

Page 63 of 126 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast