Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3159

Thread: New Gameplay Graphics Thread

I wonder how battles in the water will look, specially when sending out the Pokemon, and how they are going to...float in the water. I'm assuming it'll be that same pool of water we saw.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I wonder how battles in the water will look, specially when sending out the Pokemon, and how they are going to...float in the water. I'm assuming it'll be that same pool of water we saw.
    yep they'll probably just be standing on a ring of water in some island like with the fishing.
    More trainers shall behold the power of the epic dragon pokémon.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    Future Draconian Team- (only because of sand veil, it was hard to abandon Flygon)
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

RANK UP: Flygon is like totally the best pokémon dude

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Good thing we stopped playing as children when Gen 5 came out!

And someone give me their opinion. On the beach with the fisherman, is that a smash rock or just a regular one?
    That looks like a common rock. Take a look at the trailer with the sky trainer challenging to a sky battle; there you can see a larger rock blocking a stair. that looks more like a smashing rock.

"Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

I think that those "circles" where the pokemon stand in, are going to be removable, why? well, look how it appears just when the pokemon touches the ground, so it is not something permanent or pre-set in the battle ground. In Horde Battle they are not showed, nor in Wi fi battles, So maybe that's something we can customize....

"Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon Master54 View Post
    Isn't rock smash a TM now iirc
    Only in Gen V, there's plenty of HMs that came back later, like Dive and Whirlpool.

I love how the grass now looks a reasonable size

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    we saw it in the new footage already on Smash last night

they fished an Octillery out of the sea (player character was standing in the light shallow water fishing in dark deeper water) and they showed the battle which was on land (the beach) but both the Octillery and Hone Edge where floating above 'pools' of water which was annoying as they where clearly on the sand/land)

edit

got to end of your post and realised you saw it last night I type faster than I read
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Only in Gen V, there's plenty of HMs that came back later, like Dive and Whirlpool.

I love how the grass now looks a reasonable size
    Yeah but once it becomes a TM i never turns back. Remember the annoying HM05 Flash which known as the much nicer TM70. Maybe HM06 Rock Smash is permanently TM94.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    Future Draconian Team- (only because of sand veil, it was hard to abandon Flygon)
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

Yeah but once it becomes a TM i never turns back. Remember the annoying HM05 Flash which known as the much nicer TM70. Maybe HM06 Rock Smash is permanently TM94.
    they normally do the rounds again in remakes so HM5 will return if they do another Kanto/Johto remake same with Rock Smash if they do Gen3/4 remakes in Gen 6
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    they normally do the rounds again in remakes so HM5 will return if they do another Kanto/Johto remake same with Rock Smash if they do Gen3/4 remakes in Gen 6
    Just done some research and rock smash was a TM in gen 2, HM in gen 3, HM in gen 4 and TM in gen 5 so it could be anything. This proves both our points wrong. In G/S it was a TM but in HG/SS it was a HM. Alo it was a TM then a HM then back to TM so anything can happen.

Also Flash was HM05 in G/S but TM70 in HG/SS
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Region View Post
    I think that those "circles" where the pokemon stand in, are going to be removable, why? well, look how it appears just when the pokemon touches the ground, so it is not something permanent or pre-set in the battle ground. In Horde Battle they are not showed, nor in Wi fi battles, So maybe that's something we can customize....
    The circles are the same as what they were in Gen 3/4/5. Its to confirm what kind of 'battlefield' you're on. Horde battles don't have one because it would be too big to have 5 circles and we don't have one on wifi either because it's a wifi battle or arenas inside won't have one.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Just done some research and rock smash was a TM in gen 2, HM in gen 3, HM in gen 4 and TM in gen 5 so it could be anything. This proves both our points wrong. In G/S it was a TM but in HG/SS it was a HM. Alo it was a TM then a HM then back to TM so anything can happen.

Also Flash was HM05 in G/S but TM70 in HG/SS
    so it was I stand corrected lol replaced to fit in Rock Climb!

I still think they should all be TM's now! As TMs last forever like HMs (unless they change it) the only issue is you cant manually get rid of HM's without the move deleter
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    so it was I stand corrected lol replaced to fit in Rock Climb!

I still think they should all be TM's now! As TMs last forever like HMs (unless they change it) the only issue is you cant manually get rid of HM's without the move deleter
    Yeah cos Rock Climb was so necessary /sarcasm

Well considering BW mechanics only Surf, Dive and Waterfall needs to stay as HM. Strength fall in holes, cut down trees can't reappear unless you leave the area so your not even trapped and you can fly anywhere and every town is connected somehow without fly and surf and every town has a PC.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Isn't that the point? The rest of them are fine without a suit, we can't because: 1. It leaves areas inaccessible until the story allows it. 2. As someone rightly pointed out above, it allows for a bond with the Pokemon.

While, pretty ridiculous, swimming lessons could actually be worthwhile...
    Isn't what the point? All the swimmers wear suits. 1. Like I said an item. They can save it until later in the game meaning areas would still be inaccessible. 2. Not really but I guess to be fair I was more attached to my Pokémon that could surf a long time ago...not anymore though...

Quote Originally Posted by Fee View Post
    It could simply be an item. You can't run until you put on special shoes. You can't swim until you put on a special suit. What's the problem? Also there's no definite proof that they're supposed to be ten and everyone else in the water doesn't have a problem swimming forever. We don't need logics.
    Yeah, since when has video game logic, especially pokemon logic, ever make since? A fish evolves into an octopus. A kid beats an evil organization. Capturing giant creatures with balls the size of oranges. And much more. Lol this is the third time I've posted something about pokemon logic

I hope there will be some feature to save during battles, because that kinda got annoying when I was in the middle of an important battle and had to go somewhere, but this is very unlikely.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    I hope there will be some feature to save during battles, because that kinda got annoying when I was in the middle of an important battle and had to go somewhere, but this is very unlikely.
    That's what sleep mode is for

sleep mode exists you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    Funny story about sleep mode, I was playing either Platinum or HeartGold on my DS, and had to go do something, so I closed it and came back to it later, I thought the system was off so I opened it and slid the power button. Lost about 2 hours of progress :|
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I don't usually like sleep mode, because for some reason, my 3ds ends up blinking red after hours. And I meant like if I was absent from it for a while.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

I don't usually like sleep mode, because for some reason, my 3ds ends up blinking red after hours. And I meant like if I was absent from it for a while.
    Well, yeah
    Sleep Mode will still run the battery down, just at a slower rate. BW1/2 probably run it a little faster because it also has local wireless functionality

how about sleep mode but leave it plugged in?
    Friend Safari

I really dont like the new water battle animation its just a small pool that appears below the water pokemon. I always thought fish like pokemon that cannot go on land were a silly idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnalysis View Post
    I really dont like the new water battle animation its just a small pool that appears below the water pokemon. I always thought fish like pokemon that cannot go on land were a silly idea.
    There's not Always a Water Ring around the water-based Pokémon. We've seen both Skrelp and Clauncher over grass. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Well, we didn't see the Trainer battle a Pokemon while surfing, so it might look different than fishing. But, I agree with you on how it looks.

I said something like that yesterday and everyone was trying to justify rather than seeing it looks weird. I understand why they did it but it looks weird on my part.
    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    There's not Always a Water Ring around the water-based Pokémon. We've seen both Skrelp and Clauncher over grass. ^^
    I have a feeling they were encountered in tall grass
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, we didn't see the Trainer battle a Pokemon while surfing, so it might look different than fishing. But, I agree with you on how it looks.
    Yeah it does look funny but I have a feeling it might be the same. Because the circles need to represent the environment so people know what secret/nature power is going to be. It would be weird to have a a sea background with water circles and your using something like a Fennekin. There's gonna be alot of pokemon are jesus jokes I presume.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast