Page 30 of 408 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    My only problem with Iris was that she wasn't really involved in the storyline. She only shows up twice in the storyline and doesn't really do much until you fight her as Champion. Usually the Champion has more involvement in the storyline, especially in regards to the evil team's plans. Iris barely did anything to help stop Team Plasma.
    C'mon she lead you to a sewer...that's gotta count for something.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

maybe colress will be the new professor? just a thought.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    I doubt of it. But I hope this time, it's gonna be a male professor (Juniper has two games, the males professors are missing me ).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I'll be happy with a Dark-type Gym Leader...

Nah, the Professor association would never let someone whose surname isn't a tree entering their club. They're biased.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I wouldn't mind if the champion of this new region to be more involved in the story line this time around and preferably not just them.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Nah, the Professor association would never let someone whose surname isn't a tree entering their club. They're biased.
    Didn't know if there was a colress tree or not actually, I would like a child genius professor though (child as in 14-16ish )
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Latios View Post
    I'll be happy with a Dark-type Gym Leader...
    This is all I want for to have.

Didn't know if there was a colress tree or not actually, I would like a child genius professor though (child as in 14-16ish )
    That would be something new. But, it does seem like a big task and responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    C'mon she lead you to a sewer...that's gotta count for something.
    Nah, it's not significant enough. If she had actually come down to help fight them, that'd be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Assuming we get a Dark type Gym.
    I can now see people complaining about the looks and his/her party.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Assuming we get a Dark type Gym.
    I can now see people complaining about the looks and his/her party.
    Haha. Imagine if it was the first Gym.

I wonder if we'll see Prof. Oak in full 3D glory, since I was little sad that he wasn't present at all in Gen V
    #BuyUltraviolance

Nah, it's not significant enough. If she had actually come down to help fight them, that'd be different.
    lol I was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Haha. Imagine if it was the first Gym.
    Ya'know, id be really ticked off if they did that. Id prefer the dark gym to be either the 6th or 7th gym leader, that way its kind of sticks out more then the average gym.idk id just rather go up against an intimidating dark gym, then to go up against a dark gym were I merely have to spam tackle to defeat it.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I would prefer a dark gym to be later, but it being early wouldn't bug me very much.~

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    The gym types I want for this generation:

Poison - Only 2 gyms
    Ground - Same
    Psychic - Same
    Bug - Same
    Dragon - Same
    Ghost - Same
    Dark - 0 is overdo!!
    Steel - 2 gyms only
    or even a Grass only gym the last one was in Sinnoh!!

Elite Four:
    Normal
    Water
    Flying
    Grass
    Electric
    Ground
    Rock
    Steel

None of this type have an elite trainer that specialized in this type!! I could love an Electric, Ground, Steel, Flying elite four for this Generation!!

For the champion keep it Various type like Green and Cynthia!!
    I agree with you, espically on Gyms and Champion, but:
    They already have a Ground-type Elite Four member, Sinnoh's Bertha.
    My recommendations on the Elite Four are different.
    Got Pokémon X. Intend to get either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.
    No info about my Friend Safari.
    Vivillon Pattern: Polar
    Looking for nicknamed, shiny, and/or have a hidden ability in GTS and may battle at anytime.
    If interested, send a private message with your ID #.

My only problem with Iris was that she wasn't really involved in the storyline. She only shows up twice in the storyline and doesn't really do much until you fight her as Champion. Usually the Champion has more involvement in the storyline, especially in regards to the evil team's plans. Iris barely did anything to help stop Team Plasma.
    The fact that she wasn't involved made her more likable in my opinion since most of the previous Champions intervened and ruined things with their holier-than-thou attitudes. In fact, I'm proud of Iris because unlike Unova's previous Champion, she didn't talk big and then fall flat on her face against the villainous team. So good for her.

I don't care what the Champion of the new region looks like as long as they're more humble than previous Champions. Oh, and it would be cool if they only used one type of Pokemon instead of a random assortment. I also hope that the Elite Four members only use four Pokemon like they did in Unova; that makes battling against them a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I wonder if we'll see Prof. Oak in full 3D glory, since I was little sad that he wasn't present at all in Gen V
    I don't want some old dude coming out of my game trying to figure out my gender D:

Although I am interested to see who, if any, past characters will be in these games.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The fact that she wasn't involved made her more likable in my opinion since most of the previous Champions intervened and ruined things with their holier-than-thou attitudes. In fact, I'm proud of Iris because unlike Unova's previous Champion, she didn't talk big and then fall flat on her face against the villainous team. So good for her.

I don't care what the Champion of the new region looks like as long as they're more humble than previous Champions. Oh, and it would be cool if they only used one type of Pokemon instead of a random assortment. I also hope that the Elite Four members only use four Pokemon like they did in Unova; that makes battling against them a lot easier.
    I hope the next champion has a mixed personality. Maybe a mashup of Caitlyns very polite and somewhat tamed demeanor with Cynthias prowess and confidence along with her knowledge of ancient and mysterious things.
    Heck maybe give her a special ability of some sorts, like how N was able to communicate with pokemon directly.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I hope the next champion has a mixed personality. Maybe a mashup of Caitlyns very polite and somewhat tamed demeanor with Cynthias prowess and confidence along with her knowledge of ancient and mysterious things.
    Heck maybe give her a special ability of some sorts, like how N was able to communicate with pokemon directly.
    Caitlin was polite!? She seemed pretty cocky and rude to me. She basically told you not to bore her lol

Before battle in Black/White:

"Who are you? How impudent you are to disturb my sleep. Hmf... You appear to possess a combination of strength and kindness. Very well. Make your best effort not to bore me with a yawn-inducing battle. Clear?"
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 13th January 2013 at 4:43 AM.

I hope there is some customization in this game. At least a skin color & hair feature.
    The King of Kalos returns to his Home:Honen #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by comic321 View Post
    I hope there is some customization in this game. At least a skin color & hair feature.
    As much as I would love that I doubt there would be customization to change how the actual trainer looks because remember the heroine/hero are cannon so it wouldn't make much sense if for one person they look entirely different than another. The farthest I see them going is being able to customize your outfit, hats, accessories and possibly hair styles.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 13th January 2013 at 5:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post

I hated Iris being Champion. Also, Iris didn't have to fight A legendary Pokemon, and the person who defeated canonically only did so with another legendary Pokemon of equal strength. Alder didn't "fall flat" against against just anything. It wasn't Team Plasma or N he fell to, it was Reshiram/Zekrom, a force that NO champion prior, or since has canonically had to face and a force who was only able to be defeated canonically with the aid of the opposing Zekrom/Reshisam, respectively. Alder was a MUCH better champ in my opinion and I wish he was still champ in B2W2 and I hope he makes a cameo in XY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I don't want some old dude coming out of my game trying to figure out my gender D:

Although I am interested to see who, if any, past characters will be in these games.
    Same, seeing as the Kanto Gym Leaders + Lance & Blue are the only characters to appear in every single Generation, their streak will probably be broken.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Page 30 of 408 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast