Page 81 of 408 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I really like the idea of an older sibling of the protagonist being an important character like the champion, like vaporeon89 said.
    Or, your sibling could turn evil and they would move up the ranks of the evil team throughout the story. At the final battle, he is in charge of the whole team.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Or your older sibling could also be your mother.
    This IS the genetic generation after all. Opens up room for the 3rd set of GenVI games to be XXY and XYY.

All jokes aside, more family involvement would be interesting, but it would also be interesting finding out about a family member during the course of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I just hope the first gym leader doesn't use Bug, Flying, Fire, Poison, Ice, Electric, Grass, Water, Rock, Ground, Electric, or Steel-types. In other words, nothing that is super effective against any of the starters, super weak against any of the starters, or whose attacks will be highly ineffective against any of the starters. The 1st gym leaders in the 1st, 3rd, and 4th gen all used Rock-types, which put people who chose the Fire starters at a disadvantage, and the first gym leader in the 2nd gen used Flying-types, which put people who chose Chikorita at a disadvantage. I want the first gym leader to have a team that you have equal chances against no matter what starter you choose.
    So basically either normal, ghost, dark, fighting, or psychic? Hmmm... interesting.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

I really don't want Cynthia to return. Her story is done. If a former champ were to make a come back it is Alder or Iris' turn.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I really don't want Cynthia to return. Her story is done. If a former champ were to make a come back it is Alder or Iris' turn.
    i would disagree....sure her story is done, but she's an undoubted favorite to fans, and also one of the more notable champions...
    i would definatley welcome her return..

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I just hate it and am sick of "popular" characters returning again and again because people whine and cry that they want them in games. You want Cynthia? Play Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Cilan is a male Grass Gym Leader.
    Oh right. I forgot...
    Well, he's not memorable... the reason I forgot about him...

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So I was thinking, Some people want to see Cynthia again, others think Alder or Iris should appear. But shouldn't we be seeing all the previous Gym Leaders and Champions in glorious 3D if they bring back the Pokemon World Tournament? Maybe they'll add Elite Four for battles too. Or they might wait until the third version (just have a bad feeling that's all), hopefully they don't wait until the third version to add the PWT.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    i would disagree....sure her story is done, but she's an undoubted favorite to fans, and also one of the more notable champions...
    i would definatley welcome her return..
    I really have no idea why she is so popular. I really don't like her that much and she is certainly not among my favorite champions. If Lance were to make a comeback however...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    So I was thinking, Some people want to see Cynthia again, others think Alder or Iris should appear. But shouldn't we be seeing all the previous Gym Leaders and Champions in glorious 3D if they bring back the Pokemon World Tournament? Maybe they'll add Elite Four for battles too. Or they might wait until the third version (just have a bad feeling that's all), hopefully they don't wait until the third version to add the PWT.
    This would be epic! Ahh... I can already see whitney and all of her wonderfulness be fulfilled in 3-d!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I just hate it and am sick of "popular" characters returning again and again because people whine and cry that they want them in games. You want Cynthia? Play Platinum.
    Talk about "whining and crying"
    You don't like cynthia? Go back to hoenn.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Oh I get it, you took what I said and used it back on me, because you don't really have a comeback at all but you thought you should say something just to have the last word even though it ended up being rediculous and you would have been better of just leaving leaving it alone and not saying anything. But yea, good job, you "got" me, I'll go back to Hoenn.

^really arguing?
    Let's all have our own opinion I things.
    I personally think N has had plenty of light and he shouldn't appear in the new games.
    I love Cynthia but I think she too shouldn't appear in the new games either.

I'd like people similar to them.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Cynthia, and Crasher Wake.
    Aside from Professor Oak, these two have the most cameo appearances in any Pokemon game.

I don't hate them, I just prefer that they give other characters some attention.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I don't mind old characters in the game, but when you go overboard like with Cynthia it's to much. I like Cynthia, but man am I tired of seeing her in every game. I realize you can ignore her in Black and White but still the sheer presence of knowing she's there just ticks me off for some reason. I'm just tired of Cynthia in every game. Have Alder, or Wallace appear if you want a former champion. I'm sorry but I think the games should take a break from her. She's quickly ranking up there in the overrated Pokemon characters list.

That's not to say I don't want old faces to show up, but use some other characters for crying out loud. Like Wulava said, use Crasher Wake. Use Blaine from Kanto. I'd love to run into that Blaine in another region. You don't even have to battle them, just a little cameo like with Jasmine. But please no more Cynthia. I would also love to see Prof. Oak as a guest. He's the leading authority of Pokemon so if anyone should be in a new game it's him.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I think if this region were to get a past character to show up I'd love it to be Fantina. She's said to come from a different region and uses a French accent. Considering that this region seems to be very French based, I'd love to see her show up somewhere. Also if we get RS remakes this Gen then I'd imagine seeing someone from Hoenn show up considering that we got Jasmine in DPPt.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    I think if this region were to get a past character to show up I'd love it to be Fantina. She's said to come from a different region and uses a French accent. Considering that this region seems to be very French based, I'd love to see her show up somewhere. Also if we get RS remakes this Gen then I'd imagine seeing someone from Hoenn show up considering that we got Jasmine in DPPt.
    The problem is that Fantina doesn't speak French in the Japanese version, she speaks English, so she has no relation to France for them.

But I'd love if she appeared, I'd rather have her here than Cynthia again.
    (Cynthia is cool and all, but give other characters some time in the spotlight too)
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    The problem is that Fantina doesn't speak French in the Japanese version, she speaks English, so she has no relation to France for them.

But I'd love if she appeared, I'd rather have her here than Cynthia again.
    (Cynthia is cool and all, but give other characters some time in the spotlight too)
    I think I remembered hearing that, but I obviously had forgotten about it for a bit. Well if the contest hall were to come back or something of the sort she'd have a universal reason to be in the France region.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Maybe they can give her completely different dialogue in the Japanese, like "I'm visiting the region because of ___".
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Or, maybe, Japan can suck it up and have her be French?

As soon as a counterpart for Sylveon and their types get revealed, I wish for Virgil to be back.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

I think with this generation, they will have created every possible combination of gym leader (Type and Gender wise.) The only
    Gym Leaders they've yet to have are:

A Female Ground Gym Leader
    A Female Bug Gym Leader
    A Dark Gym Leader

I think they'll do all three this region. Then whichever gender they don't use for Dark type, they'll use next generation. Now with Elite Four,
    I'm pretty sure it will be made up completely of combinations they've yet to do at all:

Normal Elite Four
    Fire Female Elite Four
    Water Female Elite Four
    Electric Elite Four
    Grass Elite Four
    Ice Male Elite Four
    Fighting Female Elite Four
    Poison Female Elite Four
    Ground Male Elite Four
    Flying Elite Four
    Bug Female Elite Four
    Rock Elite Four
    Ghost Male Elite Four
    Female Steel Elite Four
        Spoiler:- Pokedex:

Maybe the Dark type gym will live up to it's name and it will be three gym leaders in the Dark Gym and it will be a triple battle.

Dark Gym please!! How long will it take??
    And PLEASE, no more Rock in the first Gym and Ice in the 7th!

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

I want a Dark Gym as well, it would be a shame if they pass it up... again.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

IF they do include character customization it'll probably be something like Dragon quest IX. Which would still be awesome.

Regarding the gym leaders I think the 8th gym leader will be the highly anticipated dark gym leader.

I'm actually hoping the that theres going to be two rivals like in Black/White I don't know if its just me but i liked the extra rival battles

Osha-Star

Page 81 of 408 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast