Page 89 of 408 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

i dont know if anyone has said this but the female character is blonde. how do you feel about that? lol
    team_magma93

Quote Originally Posted by adl222 View Post
    i dont know if anyone has said this but the female character is blonde. how do you feel about that? lol
    I like it. About time and it's not another brunette. Now we need a girl with dark black hair.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I think it's awesome!! I just wish they would have used this opportunity to make the male lead blonde as well. I don't understand why they didn't, do anyone probably know why they didn't...
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

I also love her hat. It's a cool hat with the sun glasses on them. They go very well for her look. Honestly it could be the fanart but this is the first playable character design in a long time that I truly love.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    I think it's awesome!! I just wish they would have used this opportunity to make the male lead blonde as well. I don't understand why they didn't, do anyone probably know why they didn't...
    I thought they did the right thing by making the two protagonists look different from each other. The previous gen's protagonist designs were rather boring to me, only in the aspect of differentiation.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Speaking of rivals, we've had...

:: a neighbor
    :: a total stranger
    :: childhood friends

I think it would be interesting to have sibling rivalry this time.

You being the younger one, and him/her being a semi-experienced trainer who is 2-3 years older than you.
    They could be a total jerk, or act as your support when you're in trouble.

Relatives, such as cousins would be nice for a change, too.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcubxox View Post
    So are we giving up the customisation hope do you think?
    I wouldn't say it's impossible that they aren't considering customization for our main character. Battle Revolution were the first to have had us being able to customize our characters. And frankly, it was pulled off nicely in my opinion (Then again, Genius Sonority was the developers of this game, not Game Freak directly, so this piece might be irrelevant.) But there have game companies who have released games that features customization for the first time in their series, and it came out very decent in the least. Intelligent Systems developed Fire Emblem Awakening, their first game to feature an avatar for the player to have customization. They had done a good job with that aspect, as I had a good amount of options including hair, hair color, and what facial expression I wanted. The only thing I could see being complained about was changing skin color to other colors then white, but I don't see it was a major complain at all. It was handled fine for them using that concept for the first time.

Another game company that dished out customization for the first time was Dragon Quest IX, developed by Level-5 and Square Enix. This is an 2009 DS game. And while it was released around almost half a decade ago, I do not believe there was another DS game that had that level of customization. You could choose size, skin color, eyes, eye color, skin color, not to mention every piece of equipment worn is pretty much shown rather then on invisibly. There was ALOT of items you could wear. And you can customize all 4 members in your party however you want. Despite being a simple DS game, it had a great customization option.

I do believe that Game Freak does indeed have the man power to implement a customization feature for X and Y, even if this is their first direct involvement with developing a 3D game. But honestly, let's get real about this. Trainer Customization has been wanted by alot of players, and would be a pretty neat feature. But if they don't release that option, it won't mean the end of the world. X and Y, so far, has been shown to have alot of potential. It doesn't look disappointing in the least, and I'm very psyched for this game, to the point of already preordering X already. However, until/unless they release official artwork of the main male and female characters, i'm still going to be anxious about if they will release customization.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

You being the younger one, and him/her being a semi-experienced trainer who is 2-3 years older than you.

Maybe there could be two then, you being the third and youngest. The oldest could be the 'I'm oldest and therefore know everything' type jerk while the second one could be the more supportive one because of them knowing how it is to be younger and plucked with all of the time. Or maybe if they don't want to go with two siblings, you could have a friend who is also a younger sibling and is supportive for the same reason as above.

I personally like you with two siblings though, it could really make for a personal ending too, being raised together and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

That would be interesting. But I don't believe any of the rivals have ever been older than the PC, considering that the first battle you have together were always on even level, someone older would have more and stronger pokemon. I like change, but I would assume that a twin sibling would be likely and would be quite interesting. Obviously they would not be identical twins so that the rival can fit for either gender, but maybe they'd do a RSE and have the rival be the opposite PC then have another Wally hanging around as a pet rival. Would be cool if that both genders had their own sibling rival. But again, would be nice having a change of pace.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    That would be interesting. But I don't believe any of the rivals have ever been older than the PC, considering that the first battle you have together were always on even level, someone older would have more and stronger pokemon.
    That is not an issue. While the older sibling is obviously experienced, s/he is well aware that you're just a beginner and that s/he can always use weaker Pokemon for the heck of keeping it at the same pace as you.

It would be just like Cheren in BW2. Starting off as weak because of Gym Leader duties, then level increases as story progresses to keep up with you and Hugh.

I think that's cool. I'm not blonde but I'm a red head but my hair is bright enough to be similar to the char.

I wonder what the professor will be like
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I think that's cool. I'm not blonde but I'm a red head but my hair is bright enough to be similar to the char.

I wonder what the professor will be like
    I'm hoping one of the previous protgas has become the professor of the new region. That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter Vyle View Post
    I thought they did the right thing by making the two protagonists look different from each other. The previous gen's protagonist designs were rather boring to me, only in the aspect of differentiation.
    I don't know, becuase I wonder how will the mom look? Will she have Blonde or brown hair? maybe she will look different depending on who you pick...
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

I want to know if there actually will be a Dad in X and Y and not just Mom saying have fun on your journey.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

I like the idea of sibling rivals, I also like the idea of two rivals. I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I think it might be cool to have a younger sibling as a rival, along with the neighbor, and have the younger sibling fall in with the evil team because he/she is tired of losing to you and the other rival.

White 2 FC; 2581 1988 8070

Quote Originally Posted by stylesbk View Post
    I want to know if there actually will be a Dad in X and Y and not just Mom saying have fun on your journey.
    What If..the Dad was the champion...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    What If..the Dad was the champion...
    Or a gym leader, like in Hoenn. But a mom at home, your bro in the hands of the enemy team and your dad always away battling young trainers and you beating the crap out of everything on your way to be the champion. That seems a bit like a broken family :D
    Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Crow View Post
    Or a gym leader, like in Hoenn. But a mom at home, your bro in the hands of the enemy team and your dad always away battling young trainers and you beating the crap out of everything on your way to be the champion. That seems a bit like a broken family
    I'd actually enjoy that, teh disfunctional family that is brought back together bu Pokemon battles and the jourey to become the champion.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Eventhough this region is based on France,
    Id still like to see The Kimono Girls again. It seems appropriate considering there are now 3
    Eeveelutions that they have yet to be encountered with...
    Maybe they could be touring or something...I mean in HG/SS they were featured to move about the Johto Region to perform there dance rituals... I don't see why it would have to be restricted to that region... idk just a thought.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Crow View Post
    Or a gym leader, like in Hoenn. But a mom at home, your bro in the hands of the enemy team and your dad always away battling young trainers and you beating the crap out of everything on your way to be the champion. That seems a bit like a broken family
    Certainly a little different from the usual story line, I've enjoyed every games story & I wouldn't expect GF to move on with the fans in terms of Main player age, or story plots becoming more 'dangerous' but for years now I've always wanted to play the bad guy, or even just have a personality on journey, would demand a lot though. Even if it was just the Ingame ?'s like 'what's yur favourite type?' & that would somehow change perceptions of civilians.

I mean the times when yu & yur team slave away to beat the E4 & conquer the in game players as Region Champion, but not have any post-recognition, by reverence or challenges for the Title of Champ'. Let me Gloat T^T
    CurrentPKMN Black2 Team

This Is A Legendary

T^T Gen' 6 Please Save us from these Pesky 'legends'

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I'm hoping one of the previous protgas has become the professor of the new region. That would be nice.
    How interesting would it be if that girl following the protagonist boy in the forest really was Rosa, now as a professor in-training or something following you to give you a demo on how to catch a Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    I don't know, becuase I wonder how will the mom look? Will she have Blonde or brown hair? maybe she will look different depending on who you pick...
    If the mom have brown hair so Female Heroine is a Fake Blonde.

If we do get Customization, then I'd like the mother and other relatives to be customisable too! How weird would it be if you had bright blonde hair, while both parents have a moody brown.

I think a villain that was more curious about the mythology of Pokemon and would be ruthless to get it, if any of you have played Kingdom hearts (Master Xehanort) then you may know what kind of personality traits I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post
    If the mom have brown hair so Female Heroine is a Fake Blonde.
    The father could be blonde.

Page 89 of 408 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast