Page 202 of 408 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

What about Team Shock(er) after the Kamen Rider series villain group. The potential DNA theme would fit a "Team Shock" perfectly, particularly if they're a takeoff of the Shocker organization from Kamen Rider. Not only that, but it also fits in with the g-r-a-m-p-s theme mentioned above.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Go team science!
    Just an army of super nerds...

The face of evil.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Maybe it's Team "Something" like they said at the Q and A at E3, that would fit =P

Team Split.

Seeking to split the Special Phsyical like before, unaware it already happened.

Team Splice, goes with the theme of them wanting to alter the DNA of other pokemon to make them strionger, and goes with the G.R.A.M.P.S. acronym
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

Why are people so obsessed with this "Gramps" acronym? I want to see the evil team be named something completely different just to spite you people.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

[Gramps" acronym?

Team Yveltal.

GRAMPY.

Quote Originally Posted by confidentialhunter View Post
    [Gramps" acronym?
    Galactic
    Rocket
    Aqua
    Magma
    Plasma

because people will try to find anything and put it into a "pattern"

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Why are people so obsessed with this "Gramps" acronym? I want to see the evil team be named something completely different just to spite you people.
    Same here, this nonsense has really gotten annoying for me ever since Team Galactic was revealed back in the past.

Now watch as the evil team's name starts with a to spell GRAMPA.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Galactic
    Rocket
    Aqua
    Magma
    Plasma

The human mind is geared to make patterns. Which makes it really stupid. I actually can't wait until the team name gets released and we can snicker at the "gramps" silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Galactic
    Rocket
    Aqua
    Magma
    Plasma

Galactic being in front of Rocket kind of defeats the purpose of a pattern doesn't it though? I mean if that's a pattern shouldn't it be the pattern of the evil team names according to release. Its more an anagram more then anything. Either way I don't see the connections..
    #BuyUltraviolance

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the Evil Team a single letter as its name.
    Team Z.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the Evil Team a single letter as its name.
    Team Z.
    Which is lead by a character of same name...

But really, I want the evil team leader to be a woman for the first time.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Agreed. This whole Gramps thing never made sense to me. I hope the evil team does not start with a S for this reason alone.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Ok, I just have to get this out of the way RIGHT NOW, THE HERO/HEROINE'S NAMES ARE NOT--I REPEAT-- NOT named serena and calem!!! Thats the names of the NEIGHBORS. Its shown many times in the trailer the MAIN HEROS are named Yvonne and Xavier. X and Y. Thank god thats out of the way.

Also, I just think its so cool, the girl wears all red clothes and her name is YVONNE (starts with Y), both of which play into the red theme of yveltal and y version, Vice versa with the boy, blue, and x. I just think its pretty creative.

All the pokemon are great, I love them all equally! Except for gengar. Gengar is the best. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim the Fabulous View Post
    Ok, I just have to get this out of the way RIGHT NOW, THE HERO/HEROINE'S NAMES ARE NOT--I REPEAT-- NOT named serena and calem!!! Thats the names of the NEIGHBORS. Its shown many times in the trailer the MAIN HEROS are named Yvonne and Xavier. X and Y. Thank god thats out of the way.

Also, I just think its so cool, the girl wears all red clothes and her name is YVONNE (starts with Y), both of which play into the red theme of yveltal and y version, Vice versa with the boy, blue, and x. I just think its pretty creative.
    This comment hurts....
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Also (and I know this is completely off-topic with the GRAMP discussion, sorry) but it seems like game freak is trying really hard to make these games more and more like the anime. Pokemon are no longer supposed to be trading pawns (their orginal purpose, mind) and are now morelike pets/partners like in the anime with pokemon amie. And you now have friends which will travel with you at times like brock/misty/may/dawn/max ect. Also seems like their trying to solve the problem of fitting a while bike in your bag with roller skates. This actually makes me kinda sad, I worked really hard to find a bike design that folds up into a 1' cirlce. Whatever, though.

All the pokemon are great, I love them all equally! Except for gengar. Gengar is the best. :3

Also (and I know this is completely off-topic with the GRAMP discussion, sorry) but it seems like game freak is trying really hard to make these games more and more like the anime. Pokemon are no longer supposed to be trading pawns (their orginal purpose, mind) and are now morelike pets/partners like in the anime with pokemon amie. And you now have friends which will travel with you at times like brock/misty/may/dawn/max ect. Also seems like their trying to solve the problem of fitting a while bike in your bag with roller skates. This actually makes me kinda sad, I worked really hard to find a bike design that folds up into a 1' cirlce. Whatever, though.
    What? It was stated in the games quite early that pokemon do have feelings(Marowak ghost?) and that humans do care for their pokemon, so they visit them in the graveyard. I don't think your friends travel with you, I assume they are like all other rivals and do their own thing, meeting up with you at times.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Pokemon has always been about them being friends and not 'pawns'. Thats the whole reason why we beat Blue, coz he doesn't show them love or care for them
    Also the friends don't travel with you all the time, that would get annoying real fast, we just run into them from time to time. The bike fitting into a bag has never been an issue considering we are in a world where we capture magical creatures and shrink them into magical balls....

Also the protagonists names are Calem and Serena...

Except they ARE the official names for the hero/heroine. Or will you try claiming that the heroes in black and white are Blair and Whitney?
    It's Calem and Serena. No matter if they're the hero or not. Xavier and Yvonne are promotional media names, just like Blair and Whitney were for Hilbert and Hilda.
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Pokemon has always been about them being friends and not 'pawns'. Thats the whole reason why we beat Blue, coz he doesn't show them love or care for them
    Also the friends don't travel with you all the time, that would get annoying real fast, we just run into them from time to time. The bike fitting into a bag has never been an issue considering we are in a world where we capture magical creatures and shrink them into magical balls....

Also the protagonists names are Calem and Serena...
    No, Xavier and Yvonne are the protagonists' names, Calem and Serena are the names of the rivals.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    No, Xavier and Yvonne are the protagonists' names, Calem and Serena are the names of the rivals.
    Quote Originally Posted by XGallade View Post
    Except they ARE the official names for the hero/heroine. Or will you try claiming that the heroes in black and white are Blair and Whitney?
    It's Calem and Serena. No matter if they're the hero or not. Xavier and Yvonne are promotional media names, just like Blair and Whitney were for Hilbert and Hilda.
    -sigh- I wonder if people read a thread before posting, you know, that being right above your post.
    3DS FC: 2363-5674-4491

~Pokemon Y Team~
    Dual Screen Klefki
    Physical Wall Togekiss
    Special Wall Dragalge
    Crippler Gallade
    Bulky Special Sweeper Mega Gardevoir
    Physical Sweeper Garchomp

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    Why would their names change just because they play a different role??

Pretty sure May/Brendan and Dawn/Lucas don't randomly swap names either...

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Agreed. This whole Gramps thing never made sense to me. I hope the evil team does not start with a S for this reason alone.
    On the bright side, even if this Gen's evil team's name does start with an S, Gen VII will destroy the whole thing entirely.

Page 202 of 408 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast