Page 2 of 408 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

I think the main Character is actually Hilbert... In Black2/White2 nobody knows where he is, so he could have gone to another Region, like the Pokémon X/Y one.

Quote Originally Posted by XJ55 View Post
    I think the main Character is actually Hilbert... In Black2/White2 nobody knows where he is, so he could have gone to another Region, like the Pokémon X/Y one.
    that would be nice. problem is y would he start all over again ? dont tell me he's like ash and ditches all his pokes when going to a new gen :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well, first we had a female Champion. Then we had a female Professor.

Now I want a female villain boss.
    Yes, that would be interesting. I hope this happens.

I second that!

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I won't be surprised if there is, it's about time. Not to mention, it'll remove the need for having to set what NPC you want to appear as to others.

Maybe they'll make some of the more complex designs DLC as well? I kind of doubt it, what with Pokemon being aimed at kids at all, but Game Freak and Nintendo seems to have become more aware of the older fanbase recently. There are official Facebook and Twitter accounts, after all.

Well, they appeared in the trailer, so I'm just guessing here. And I meant that I wanted more attractive guys, but... yeah, that would work, too.
    OH! Yea an attractive looking Villain would be nice. A find a man or a woman can be attractive so anyone would be perfect for that! You might think I'm crazy but Archie From Sapphire and Emerald looked attractive to me. >.>

My expectations for Pokemon have been low but this looks good. As for the characters, the boy looks like the two gen 5 males fused together. Kinda boring. The girl on the other hand, might be my fave best dressed female character and I can barely even see her. I like the hat and the color scheme of her outfit. I won't be flipping a coin to see who I play as. The girl wins. I wonder what the evil team will be? Looking forward to this.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by XJ55 View Post
    I doubt it. Then how would they name him Xander/Xavier/Max/any other name with a prominent "x" in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Yeah,maybe they showed the default version of the characters and we can customize them^^
    Yep, those are my thoughts too.
    I mean, if Dragon Quest can do it, why not Pokemon?

~The Head Honchkrow~

Maybe a Cruella De Vil like villain who wants to skin pokemon alive for their fur lol

And a female rival^^

Yes! That would be cool.
        Spoiler:- Team Stuff:

Oh, I forgot about that. I hope we get some cute-on-the-outside, totally-psycho-on-the-inside villain, who acts all ditzy and breezy while TORTURING HELPLESS POKEMON FOR [insert nightmarish project here].

I could see them doing a huge marketing thing with DLC if they give you an option for customizing. Selling pieces of clothing from older characters, maybe even hair-do's. Its a bit of a reach, but fans have been asking for a customize feature for ages!
    #BuyUltraviolance

Maybe the rival[female] is this evil genious who wants to destroy all humanity...

Quote Originally Posted by foxxface View Post
    Maybe a Cruella De Vil like villain who wants to skin pokemon alive for their fur lol
    And it all goes back to the fashion thing...

And a female rival^^
    Yes. One that's a serious rival. One that gives you a run for your PokeDollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Yes. One that's a serious rival. One that gives you a run for your PokeDollars.
    I think I'd like a childhood friend rival who's a quiet, calm, and very intelligent sort of girl who's always having to teach you things will be interesting, too. Serious, but not a total jerk.

I think I'd like a childhood friend rival who's a quiet, calm, and very intelligent sort of girl who's always having to teach you things will be interesting, too. Serious, but not a total jerk.
    Like a female Cheren?I want one who seems nice[not weak] but who turns up to be this evil,creepy girl

Maybe the rival[female] is this evil genious who wants to destroy all humanity...
    I SECOND THIS WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

... Well... either the rival turns out to be the villain or the professor who gives you the pokémon does. I wonder what tree they'll be using this time.

I'm curious to know the name of the criminal team!

Like a female Cheren?I want one who seems nice[not weak] but who turns up to be this evil,creepy girl
    Well, uh, looks like my description ended up that way... =/

Maybe a Genki Girl who turns out to be the daughter of the leader of the evil team, and was monitoring you for whatever information they needed? Now that would be interesting.

It would be cool to see a rival/ or professor that shows up nice and such at first, but for whatever reasons in game, they turn out to be one of the main antagonist(s).
    "These flames bring not suffering, but peace."

I feel like we've had too many rivals like that. We've had two jerk rivals: Blue and Silver. We've had tons of friendly/helpful rivals. Brendan/May, Wally, Barry, Cheren, Belle, Hugh. Not to mention characters like Ethan/Lyla and Lucas/Dawn who helpf you along the way. I wouldn't mind a secondary rival who's helpful/friendly, but I want the main one to be a girl with a powerful team that will drag you all across the region.

I want a female rival. And not like it was in Gen 3 in which your rival is the other playable, I want a rival, like Bianca, but meaner
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

Well, uh, looks like my description ended up that way... =/

Maybe a Genki Girl who turns out to be the daughter of the leader of the evil team, and was monitoring you for whatever information they needed? Now that would be interesting.
    I think having the nice/friendly rival be the son/daughter of the leader of the evil team would be an interesting twist. Even if they're not aware of it. Or if they are and it turns out that they're not so nice. Or maybe they have a change of heart in the end and help you? It add some cool depth to not only the rival character, but also to the evil team leader.

I don't care what the rivals gender is as long as s/he is a good one.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Page 2 of 408 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast