Page 102 of 408 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    The father could be the leader of the villains or even the champion :3
    I like the general idea of a parent being the leader of the evil team, trying to win you over only for you to chose being good with a shock twist "PC, I AM YOUR FATHER/MOTHER!!!!"
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I'd do the opposite from Gen III this time. The father would be the home-bound parent and the mother would be the adventurer.
    Yes, id say this is a good idea and a possibility. Apart from Norman we've never really seen the father, so he could be at home and heal your pokemon every time you come home. The mother could be left out altogether or even be a e4 member. Id say champion but i dont think your mother being the champion would be possible.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I just always think that the father works overseas.

But having both parents stay at home would be a nice change. Or better if both have special roles in the game.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    The father could be the leader of the villains or even the champion :3
    How about having a single father and the mother is the leader of the villainous team or the Champ? Swap the gender roles.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    How about having a single father and the mother is the leader of the villainous team or the Champ? Swap the gender roles.
    That could make for a great storyline.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    That just seems too i probable, but meh. I'm not GF so I don't know.

I (personally) would like to see both parents at home though, and hve them be involved in the story, like...

Um... You win a Gym Battle but all the Badges get stolen? Then you have to battle your Mother/Father to get the Badge they won back in the day?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    The protagonists seem to be of the older variant again. This didn't really add much for me in BW, other then Cheren being a gymleader two years later being a reasonable decision. Aside from this, I'm just wondering how that guy's wardrobe will translate to Ash in the animé..
    I hope that the antagonist is Max (May's little Bro in the Anime) but its years later just so we can make XY region and Hoenn region together. Kinda like Gold/Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nihonkibago View Post
    I hope that the antagonist is Max (May's little Bro in the Anime) but its years later just so we can make XY region and Hoenn region together. Kinda like Gold/Silver
    ....why would he becomes the antagonist

not to mention Max technically exist only in the anime.
    In the game May/Brendan indeed has a little brother, but he went unnamed and has a generic kid sprite, while Max is based on the male School Kid Trainer class which has its own sprite.

And they never put an anime exclusive character into the game, otherwise we would have already seen Ash in the game by now

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I hope the villanous team leader is female. All the others were just admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I think we are long overdue a Madame Boss

I would like 2 rivals(your siblings) 1 can be a younger deceitful jerk and the other is older and helpful. The three of you live with your butler, chef, maid, and other servants(hired by your dad but secretly work for your mom) because your parents are always out and about doing stuff. Turns out your Mom is the leader of the evil organization and your father is the champion who is acting to bring her down with the Gym Leaders. Along your journey you meet up with people you double battle with(like in Diamond in Pearl). Your older helpful sibling ends up being the one who joins your mother and your younger sibling and your double battle partner friends are the ones who have to fight the evil team because something happened to your dad and the Gym Leaders.

~

With this new Mewtwo Form/New Mewtwo like Pokemon, I think that Team Rocket will return for a 3rd time as the regions Villanous Team.

Mewtwo has no relation to TR in the games right? He was just made by some scientists.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

With this new Mewtwo Form/New Mewtwo like Pokemon, I think that Team Rocket will return for a 3rd time as the regions Villanous Team.
    Mewtwo has no direct relations to the Team Rocket, not enough to feature the villanous team again, at least.

Yeah, me too.

And the main attraction in the story will obviously be the two box legendaries. This newtwo will probably be event only or some after-game mcguffin.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

All I want is customization for the player, I want the character to finally resemble me even a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonite View Post
    All I want is customization for the player, I want the character to finally resemble me even a little.

We all do. Lets hope GF delivers. GEN 6 seems to only get better

Good idea actually.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I hope the rival and the "evil" organisation have really good backstories again. I like plot in my Pokemon.
    Platinum team:
    White team:
    Black 2 team:
    Y Team:

It would nice if Team Rocket did make an appearance maybe not as the main villains though, just a cameo. I think there was a guy in a house in B/W2 that was a retired rocket or something, maybe another one could give you the item that causes the form change, if thats how it works.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    It would nice if Team Rocket did make an appearance maybe not as the main villains though, just a cameo. I think there was a guy in a house in B/W2 that was a retired rocket or something, maybe another one could give you the item that causes the form change, if thats how it works.
    Yeah, in BW (in B2W2 he was replaced by a Team Aqua Grunt and a Team Magma Grunt), he was the Grunt you met in Kanto, and the one who stole and hid the Machine Part.

His Wife gave you the RageCandyBar in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Yeah, in BW (in B2W2 he was replaced by a Team Aqua Grunt and a Team Magma Grunt), he was the Grunt you met in Kanto, and the one who stole and hid the Machine Part.

His Wife gave you the RageCandyBar in BW.
    Yes so I wonder if they will do something like that again for X and Y

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

That would be pretty amazing. Maybe like something from Pokemon Battle Revolution? As much as that game was bad... the customization was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    That would be pretty amazing. Maybe like something from Pokemon Battle Revolution? As much as that game was bad... the customization was cool.
    Id love it if you could custimize like PBR but I think if we can we are getting Mii Characters

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    Id love it if you could custimize like PBR but I think if we can we are getting Mii Characters
    I doubt that we will be using Miis, it totally wouldn't fit-in. Besides, there is enough evidence already to suggest that the XY trainers would be customisable.

Page 102 of 408 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast