Page 103 of 408 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Xlate View Post
    I doubt that we will be using Miis, it totally wouldn't fit-in. Besides, there is enough evidence already to suggest that the XY trainers would be customisable.
    yeah... with a mii character lol look at his face

Besides, there is enough evidence already to suggest that the XY trainers would be customisable.
    Not really. We have that glitch and that one scene in front of the mirror that could mean anything.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I hope you can customize your character. We could unlock more outfits and stuff as we progress through the game like Battle Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Not really. We have that glitch and that one scene in front of the mirror that could mean anything.

Sure its not confirmed, but separating the sunglasses model from the main trainer model pretty much gives it away

Sure its not confirmed, but separating the sunglasses model from the main trainer model pretty much gives it away
    wasnt that just a glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    wasnt that just a glitch?
    Yes, but that very glitch just proved that the trainer model isn't just one fixed asset. It means that there is a possibility that the glasses were removable, making character/trainer customization a possibility.

The sunglasses glitch wouldn't have happened if it was just one fixed asset

Not at all. It's a glitch.

Alright, I'm game.

Explain how having the fact that the glasses are modeled as a separate object confirms something other than GameFreak being meticulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Alright, I'm game.

Explain how having the fact that the glasses are modeled as a separate object confirms something other than GameFreak being meticulous.
    I never said it confirms anything, I was just pointing it that it adds to the evidence.

It's a pretty obvious theory, following games design logic, having separate assets make it easier for customization right? Even if there wasn't going to be any, the trainer assets should have been fixed as a single model in the first place, being meticulous wouldn't have to do anything with that glitch, it had no reason for it to separate.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets this idea?

I never said it confirms anything, I was just pointing it that it adds to the evidence.

It's a pretty obvious theory, following games design logic, having separate assets make it easier for customization right? Even if there wasn't going to be any, the trainer assets should have been fixed as a single model in the first place, being meticulous wouldn't have to do anything with that glitch, it had no reason for it to separate.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets this idea?
    I'm with you here I agree, with every word, when making a trainer model it's best to make it all In one peice, by the glasses glitch ing off there's a good chance there will be character custimation.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    I'm with you here I agree, with every word, when making a trainer model it's best to make it all In one peice, by the glasses glitch ing off there's a good chance there will be character custimation.
    Thank you!

This theory is also going around everywhere in all other forums

Thank you!

This theory is also going around everywhere in all other forums
    Yeah I bet, it's a pretty big topic I mean, now when you go to the department stores in a city like lilycove you can actually shop for custom clothes and accessories for your character, it's like the only reason battle revolution was good.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Yeah I bet, it's a pretty big topic I mean, now when you go to the department stores in a city like lilycove you can actually shop for custom clothes and accessories for your character, it's like the only reason battle revolution was good.
    Yeah, also the ability to actually see the trainer at the background just like in PBR is one of the things I personally would like to see, it's a good way of showcasing customisation [if there were to be any]

Yeah, also the ability to actually see the trainer at the background just like in PBR is one of the things I personally would like to see, it's a good way of showcasing customisation [if there were to be any]
    Yeah it's a feature the mobile games need, I feel like trainer is just there to walk around for the pokemon, maybe if they involved the trainer a little more, customization, and levels.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y

I'm just gonna point this out!!

It is just that weird that rather than the starters and the legendary the other two mons are connected to kanto (in the JP/ USA site mention Red and Blue too) [maybe a hint]

So maybe the main characters somehow are related to the past main characters (RED & BLUE)

the XY girl resembles Blue design in LGFR and the boy have brown hair like Red did in LGFR!! So who knows...If they end up being their parents!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I'm just gonna point this out!!

It is just that weird that rather than the starters and the legendary the other two mons are connected to kanto (in the JP/ USA site mention Red and Blue too) [maybe a hint]

So maybe the main characters somehow are related to the past main characters (RED & BLUE)

the XY girl resembles Blue design in LGFR and the boy have brown hair like Red did in LGFR!! So who knows...If they end up being their parents!!
    or the next region is the land thats above Jhoto and Kanto on the world map

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    or the next region is the land thats above Jhoto and Kanto on the world map
    the problem is the route 3 we got in the XY trailer doesn't resemble the one in kanto at all!!

kanto could have changed.... i doubt it though but i do wonder whats up there

Dark Gym and frequesnt rival visits is all I want.

I hates Hugh in BW2. He was just bland and always spouted about getting Purrloin back. It was irritating. Plus, you only battle him a couple times and his team is boring too.

Cheren and Bianca in BW were my favorite rivals. You battled them frequently and they really helped move the story along.

Cheren 2.0 and Bianca 2.0 please!
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Oh yeah I forgot, I want two rivals you battle frequently XD.

A *****y female rival and a cool and collected male rival.

I think the male rival fits the 'mean' type character more than the female rival. That's just what I think.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I remember earlier on in this thread, it was mentioned that the glasses weren't gone in the gym in the trailer, they just glitched off. However, I realised that they would not be able to glitch off unless there was a model of the hat by itself. Which means... that if the hat and the glasses have separate 3D models to the actual trainer, then customization is almost a given!

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

As far as rivals go, I only need one but two is fine. Male or female, it doesn't matter to me. I don't need a jerk female rival. It's not like I'll treat her any differently then Silver. As far as customization goes. I already said I would be okay if we don't get it. Slides and Blondie look fine to me so far and I'm sure once we get official artwork then we'll see real fanarts and stuff. But if we do get customization then...well I'd probably keep Slides (boy) and blondie (girl) looking the same but their clothes. I'd give them leather jackets and make them wear their sun glasses all the time. A trainer will think twice before challenging either to a random battle XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    I remember earlier on in this thread, it was mentioned that the glasses weren't gone in the gym in the trailer, they just glitched off. However, I realised that they would not be able to glitch off unless there was a model of the hat by itself. Which means... that if the hat and the glasses have separate 3D models to the actual trainer, then customization is almost a given!
    Great point!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    That so? Well that IS good.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Page 103 of 408 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast