Page 11 of 408 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

The character looks pretty standard like a 10 year old in the other games. Bring on the elite 4 and the champion! Can't wait to see them.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Haha. I'm wondering if Cynthia will appear here? I hope she does, well this is my favoritism speaking though.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Haha. I'm wondering if Cynthia will appear here? I hope she does, well this is my favoritism speaking though.
    As much as I love her, she better have a good excuse for being here. XD

following Dawn to this place would be my dream come true. Both of them. /killed.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    As much as I love her, she better have a good excuse for being here. XD
    She'd probably want to research something or she's probably on vacation. xD

I'm actually kind of glad the male uses a shoulder bag this time. I wish we had some better shots of them though, especially the girl.

Black FC: 0433-2525-5010
    Black 2 FC: 5201 0405 6565

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    She'd probably want to research something or she's probably on vacation. xD
    She looks elegant enough to be here to me...XD

hell, who else can imagine D/P's route 228 theme in one of these place?

I feel like the Jazz form that gen would fit extremely well @.@ XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I think we can speculate that one of the Elite 4 is a fire type trainer. Those columns of fire looked pretty extravagant.

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

At one point in the trailer a girl with a hairstyle not unlike Mei/Rosa is shown running after the male protag. I'm hoping she's a choosable, customisable female protag rather than an npc you're paired up with for a spell, because I'm really not in love with the blonde chick. Her hair just bugs me. Not the blondeness so much, more the 'it looks like n and zoroark had a baby'-ness.

I do like emo-boy though. Him and his hat could grow on me :3
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    At one point in the trailer a girl with a hairstyle not unlike Mei/Rosa is shown running after the male protag. I'm hoping she's a choosable, customisable female protag rather than an npc you're paired up with for a spell, because I'm really not in love with the blonde chick. Her hair just bugs me. Not the blondeness so much, more the 'it looks like n and zoroark had a baby'-ness.

I do like emo-boy though. Him and his hat could grow on me :3
    Since she's following the protagonist and we see the blond girl several times in the trailer, I'm going to guess that the blond one is the female protagonist. There would be no point in being able to customize a random NPC.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Is our protagonist vision impaired? He has glasses or goggles on his hat. Hey, he might wear these maybe goggles in a sandstorm. He makes a dramatic scene and puts them on. Or is that a Krookodile hat?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Is our protagonist vision impaired? He has glasses or goggles on his hat. Hey, he might wear these maybe goggles in a sandstorm. He makes a dramatic scene and puts them on. Or is that a Krookodile hat?
    ...well, whatever it is, he sure doesn't like keeping them on. Go watch the trailer again. XD when he's swinging from ropes, he doesn't have his glasses on the top of his hat, but otherwise he does.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Ohhhhhh it does look like a Krookodile XD. But I think the goggles are there mostly for decor, like with most male protagonists in Japan. But as the girl seems to have them too, it's possible they're used in sandstorms. Though it would be interesting to have a silent bespectacled protagonist.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I really like our female character this time around! Finally a blonde girl instead of the constant brown

I imagine it's kind of like the swimsuit looking garb on Nate and Rosa, in that it's just for decoration. Although it would be cool to use in sandstorms.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    I really like our female character this time around! Finally a blonde girl instead of the constant brown
    D-Dawn (And Krys before she was redesigned to be Lyra.) was blue haired ;-;...

/bias. xD
    Not all of them were brown >3>...

/being really picky. xD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

The mirror the male character was looking in at the beginning of the trailer makes me feel like there may finally be some customizable options for your trainer.

I always wanted to be able to change my characters clothes and whatnot, hopefully we can.

With the exception of the dad in RSE, I hope we get a mom and a dad present for the main protagonist in these games. It couldn't hurt at all, could it?

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    With the exception of the dad in RSE, I hope we get a mom and a dad present for the main protagonist in these games. It couldn't hurt at all, could it?
    Yeah it would be nice to have that again.

What are everyone's ideas on the gym leaders? Not like type but like personality. I want an obese elderly sassy black woman who don't no one wanna mess with. I think we'll get a mime as a leader. Maybe a baker too?
        Spoiler:- Pokedex:

I think N will appear postgame challenging you at a daily basis.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think N will appear postgame challenging you at a daily basis.
    Calling it.

N comes back to fight with the strongest pokemon of that region. (reministent of black and white 1 where he takes from that route close by.)
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I think that we will be able to customize them. But am I the only one who thinks they look like the Animal Crossing New Leaf character crossed with your average anime person? Also, I hope that the protagonist will be changed to look less like Hilbert unless this is some sort of sequel to his story. I couldn't get a good look at the female, though.

Also, I hope that they take a more peaceful direction with this game. Maybe no antagonists, just have a couple rivals. I wouldn't mind a less fleshed out story and just had a kind of a peaceful happy feel to it. I mean, the main character looks so happy, and with that face all the time, I don't think I could take criminals seriously.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

Customizing characters is definitely plausible and would just be awesome in general. I'm just so curious who the other NPC's will be like the champion and the regional professor. And what will we see in terms of an antagonist?

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedSwalot View Post
    I think that we will be able to customize them. But am I the only one who thinks they look like the Animal Crossing New Leaf character crossed with your average anime person? Also, I hope that the protagonist will be changed to look less like Hilbert unless this is some sort of sequel to his story. I couldn't get a good look at the female, though.

Also, I hope that they take a more peaceful direction with this game. Maybe no antagonists, just have a couple rivals. I wouldn't mind a less fleshed out story and just had a kind of a peaceful happy feel to it. I mean, the main character looks so happy, and with that face all the time, I don't think I could take criminals seriously.
    To the first part, here.    Spoiler:- the character:

Thats not offical, but its pretty damn accurate from what I can tell. (the only part you can't really confirm are if her eyes really look like that.)
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by DazedMinezumi View Post
    What are everyone's ideas on the gym leaders? Not like type but like personality. I want an obese elderly sassy black woman who don't no one wanna mess with. I think we'll get a mime as a leader. Maybe a baker too?
    I honestly don't know what to expect. They always come out with unexpected ideas for gym leaders. Maybe an athlete, or a world leader or something.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 11 of 408 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast