Page 12 of 408 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Continuing on my thought that X and Y represent life and death, I was thinking that the evil team this time wants to decide life and death as seen fits.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Continuing on my thought that X and Y represent life and death, I was thinking that the evil team this time wants to decide life and death as seen fits.
    If that's the case, it'll probably be a lot like team aqua and team magma.
    Bulbasaur Rocks!

He's number one! Literally!Check the Dex!

My team:

Electivire and Dragonite are Shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Calling it.

N comes back to fight with the strongest pokemon of that region. (reministent of black and white 1 where he takes from that route close by.)
    If we're calling cameos, then I'm calling Giovanni showing up. Yeah, yeah, he's more of the Japanese yakuza type, but America (if not the rest of the world) sees Giovanni as a mafia boss, and his name kinda suggests Italian heritage. So I think the new region is based off of Europe and not just a country/city in general, and thus entering an Italian-based city to find Giovanni or at least his hometown would be a neat twist. I mean, the Rocket grunt from the Johto games turned out to have gone back to his home country (Unova), got married and started a family. So why not make another call-back?

It'd be nice to see what Easter Eggs they put into the game.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    If we're calling cameos, then I'm calling Giovanni showing up. Yeah, yeah, he's more of the Japanese yakuza type, but America (if not the rest of the world) sees Giovanni as a mafia boss, and his name kinda suggests Italian heritage. So I think the new region is based off of Europe and not just a country/city in general, and thus entering an Italian-based city to find Giovanni or at least his hometown would be a neat twist. I mean, the Rocket grunt from the Johto games turned out to have gone back to his home country (Unova), got married and started a family. So why not make another call-back?

I'd like this because maybe Giovanni would play a bigger role in the saga for a second saga in a row if this were the case. Plus, maybe we could learn more about Giovanni which I would love.

I want to see some sons and daughters of past gym leaders and heroes of the stories, as well as maybe some of them migrating to this new region!

So far I think the web and the stars make me feel like we'll get Bug and Psychic type gyms this time around... hoping for Normal, Steel, Ground (or Rock), Dark, Fighting, and Poison gyms.

I want to see really defined characteristics and personalities for the NPCs this generation like they did with Gen 5. If it did anything really well, it was the characterization. So hopefully Gen 6 will continue that trend.
    X Team:

Y Team:

OR Team:

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    With the exception of the dad in RSE, I hope we get a mom and a dad present for the main protagonist in these games. It couldn't hurt at all, could it?
    I hope they shake it up this generation. Like have one of the parents be the Champion or the professor or even the evil team's leader. And the parent who isn't stays at home, but pops up in certain cities or something so they're not just at home all the time, since most people rarely ever go back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    I hope they shake it up this generation. Like have one of the parents be the Champion or the professor or even the evil team's leader. And the parent who isn't stays at home, but pops up in certain cities or something so they're not just at home all the time, since most people rarely ever go back there.
    Interesting ideas, and I really would like to see someone you least expect to be affiliated with the evil team, even if only temporarily. Someone like a rival becoming affiliated with the evil team temporarily later in the game would be an interesting twist, but that may be a bit much. Parents who don't just stay at home all the time would be cool, I think. A battle with a parent would be interesting too, and I mean something besides a gym leader like Norman. Maybe a post-game battle? Might just be wild ideas, but I'm prepared for something wild this gen.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

I'd love to see Fantina in this game, although I think she was only French in the English version. I don't know, I always wanted to see more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I'd love to see Fantina in this game, although I think she was only French in the English version. I don't know, I always wanted to see more of her.
    It would be cool if you met her at the tower in that city, and you could battle her!

It could just be me not fully used to the 3D visuals of the game, but does anybody else think that the protagonists look a lot older in these games then they do in past games? Not so much the male character, but I find that the female character almost looks like a full-fledged adult instead of the kid/young teen look of the other protagonists.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    With the exception of the dad in RSE, I hope we get a mom and a dad present for the main protagonist in these games. It couldn't hurt at all, could it?
    I hope they make the dad a stay at home dad and the mom do something. I am tired of out mother just sitting at home like some housewife or some depressed widow lol

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Im pretty much sure there is going to another dark character like N, maybe with an even better back story.

Funny that I first time played Pokemon White 2 at 7 December 2012, I was at Join Avenue and I put avenue title myself as "Lady Y".

That Rosa look-alike runs with Hilbert look-alike in forest seen to be rival. I will pick a girl player for good ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by JoyJoyfulRabbit View Post
    Funny that I first time played Pokemon White 2 at 7 December 2012, I was at Join Avenue and I put avenue title myself as "Lady Y".
    Hmm... sounds just the slightest bit more dignified than my "Dr. Awesome."

At any rate, on the off chance that some crazy pseudo-German dude with a heavily militarized team and a certain iconic mustache tries to capture the title legendary and use it to rule totallynotFrance and then the WORLD!!!, I totally called it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I hope they make the dad a stay at home dad and the mom do something. I am tired of out mother just sitting at home like some housewife or some depressed widow lol
    I agree with this one.
    Or better yet, have them both at home. At least, no one is left alone.

Or at least give the player a younger/older sibling. That would be a nice change.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Im pretty much sure there is going to another dark character like N, maybe with an even better back story.
    Everyday I hope for this. B/W's story was amazing, but I know they can do even better so DO IT GAMEFREAK.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I agree with this one.
    Or better yet, have them both at home. At least, no one is left alone.

Or at least give the player a younger/older sibling. That would be a nice change.
    Sibling(s) would be nice. Perhaps the male protagonist is Hilbert brother? I mean they look so much alike.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Sibling(s) would be nice. Perhaps the male protagonist is Hilbert brother? I mean they look so much alike.
    And Hilbert could be or mentor or maybe take the place of the prof. That would be nice !

We know that Hilbert/Hilda doesn't have a younger sibling. Unless this happens around 10+ years after the events of B2W2 and they've decided to move to this new region.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I'd actually like to see both of the protagonist's parents either being famous in their region or at least doing something outside their house. We got a small taste of an important parent with Norman as the gym leader in RSE, and I personally really liked that addition. One of the parents could have a smaller role somewhere in the region while the other could be really important (maybe even go so far as to make one parent an E4 member, and that would be the driving force behind the protagonist's dream of becoming Champion).

No matter what they end up doing though, I agree that I at least want to see the Mom doing something outside of the house. Most protagonists have a father who is out of their life and a stay-at-home mother, which doesn't make any sense considering they live in a decent sized house and can afford really expensive running shoes that seem to boost your speed.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Do you all remember the statue outside of the castle looking place? I'm getting a strong vibe it is the MC's father. And also, he is a legend around the region. Not even the champion, he is a legend (kinda like red in G/S/C/HG/SS). And your mother is also a powerful trainer. It would be kinda cool to be the son of two amazing trainers. It would sure put the pressure on poor MC, tough!

And, also, I'm curious about the rival in this gen. Really don't have much of an idea on which direction GameFreak will lead him into...

EDIT: Ninja'd by Silent Conversation... but at least there's someone else who thinks that would be a good idea!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post

Much less likely but what about Giovanni searching for Silver (G/S/C rival)?

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I always felt orphaned in the games because like the parents were just blank :rip:

It'd add a little depth to the story/character if they made the parents like famous researchers or Pkmn Trainers

I've always thought it would be interesting if our rival was our sibling. Sibling rivalry is pretty common and can add depth to a character, so I don't see it being so farfetched. I really hope that a dad appears in the game though, because it isn't fair that Brenden/May are the only people that have fathers apparently.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Page 12 of 408 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast