Page 13 of 408 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Anyone else think the male protagonist looks like a young, chibi Arin Hanson (aka Egoraptor)?

l.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHill005 View Post
    Anyone else think the male protagonist looks like a young, chibi Arin Hanson (aka Egoraptor)?

l.jpg
    It's... uncanny.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

l.jpg
    Ah sh*t.

Now I'm going to be playing this game with the nagging feeling that I'm playing as Arin.

Hopefully you can customize things...

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

l.jpg
    Oh man... just no. What next, make the rival look like Jon?
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I'd love to see Fantina in this game, although I think she was only French in the English version. I don't know, I always wanted to see more of her.
    I know what you mean sis. Fantina was an amazing Gym Leader and I'd love for her to return. But right now my main priority is the new characters like the Gym Leaders. I really hope they've got interesting designs, unlike some of the 5th Gen Gym Leaders; I can't even express how miserable I was when I saw Burgh and Clay's designs. I hope that we don't get a repeat of that. Modern designs would be lovely; I want everyone to look classy and graceful like my girl Elesa.

If the DNA theory is correct, then maybe our rivals will end up always being the opposite gender of us. It can be a little battle of the sexes sort of thing that teaches equality.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    If the DNA theory is correct, then maybe our rivals will end up always being the opposite gender of us. It can be a little battle of the sexes sort of thing that teaches equality.
    maybe, i hope that girl trainer is really strong, not like the others.

Really nice, I hope we can customize hats and stuff.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hilda; 9th January 2013 at 9:39 AM.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I *really* hope that these games won't turn out to have a gender/battle of the sexes theme like some people are predicting. There are too many ways for that to go wrong even though they would obviously end up teaching that both sexes/genders are just as good as the other.

Anyway, I really hope that there will be character customization like some people are predicting. It would be great if people could at least change the skin and hair colour of the player character.
    Trainer name: Garnet | Friend code: 2409-3842-6482

Yeah, this is the best I can do

Geebus.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Yeah, this is the best I can do

Geebus.
    that's kind of different than what I'm seeing

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/wp-conten...enshot-1-4.jpg

http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...39x820_q85.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by puppette View Post
    I *really* hope that these games won't turn out to have a gender/battle of the sexes theme like some people are predicting. There are too many ways for that to go wrong even though they would obviously end up teaching that both sexes/genders are just as good as the other.
    Thank you. Cries of sexism will be everywhere.

I honestly wouldnt mind N being an after game battle. From B/W2 I got the feeling that his story wasnt over. I also seriously hope Benga returns maybe as the Champion or an Elite 4 and on the subject of Elite 4 Volkner would be a nice addition

I hope that there r clothes and we choose from it and if we defeat gym leader we get their clothes!!!awesoome that will also show that we defeated that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyblaziken View Post
    I hope that there r clothes and we choose from it and if we defeat gym leader we get their clothes!!!awesoome that will also show that we defeated that person.
    Even if customization is present, I really don't see that happening. I'm not saying it's not entirely possible though.
    Accessories as extra prizes aside from money and a TM maybe, but not their clothes.

Badges exist for a reason.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    I honestly wouldnt mind N being an after game battle. From B/W2 I got the feeling that his story wasnt over. I also seriously hope Benga returns maybe as the Champion or an Elite 4 and on the subject of Elite 4 Volkner would be a nice addition
    I agree. I personally enjoy it when they tie in other characters from previous generations. Makes the whole world seem more unified.

given it's on the 3ds now...i'm honestly surprised they didn't have it where your MII would become the playable character...as interesting as that would be...i'm sure some would hate that idea...& from what i see...i don't mind the new characters...i bet the more blonde based cosplayers out there are happy the female character is blonde too...i have brown hair...so i couldn't pull off the look w/out a wig...oh well =^_^=

current team:

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I hope they make the dad a stay at home dad and the mom do something. I am tired of out mother just sitting at home like some housewife or some depressed widow lol
    Your house has two rooms, your room, and the kitchen. U sleep in your room,so does ur mom sleep in the kitchen?lol
    Anyway, i do like the idea of a dad. Spice things up a bit.
    Bulbasaur Rocks!

He's number one! Literally!Check the Dex!

My team:

Electivire and Dragonite are Shinies.

Your mom is the current Elite 4 champion lol.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Quote Originally Posted by puppette View Post
    Anyway, I really hope that there will be character customization like some people are predicting. It would be great if people could at least change the skin and hair colour of the player character.
    THIS! All I'm asking is that Gamefreak let's me play as a black character... because I AM black and it isn't as easy to get into your world when your avatar looks so much unlike yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Thank you. Cries of sexism will be everywhere.
    It WOULD be kinda cool, but damnit it would defiantly go wrong someplace lol.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    N appearing in three games would be a bit too much for an antagonist, really. I do agree with you on Benga and maybe Volkner, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    Your mom is the current Elite 4 champion lol.
    I'd like to see this happen. Your mum, your dad, your older brother, whichever one of your family members.

My hopes/predictions for Gym Leaders etc.

Gyms (No Order): [1] Dark [2] Steel [3] Ghost [4] Ice [5] Bug [6] Psychic [7] Grass [8] Flying
    Elite Four (No Order): [1] Water [2] Fire [3] Electric [4] Dragon
    Champion: Various
    Rivals: [1] Childhood Female Friend (Turns out to be family of the evil organization) [2] Helpless boy [3]Other Protagonist to one chosen
    Professor(s): Middle-aged Couple
    Father at home, Mother a Elite Four/Gym Leader/Champion

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

This might sound too far fetched but I'm hoping your older bro ( maybe Hilbert ) would be the prof. He's might be the youngest prof. Maybe he was given that post coz he stopped N and Reshiram/Zekrom and stopped Ghetsis all at one go. He did do a lot more than the others protagonists ( including Red I must say )

I'm really hoping for customizable characters. At least give us the opportunity to buy clothes or something! Making our character unique would be really cool.

Page 13 of 408 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast