Page 358 of 408 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Griever789 View Post
    Hm sometimes I think I'm the only one who liked PWT, It provided a more intresting challenge then the subway, sure it not a battle frontier but hey it was kind of intresting.
    I loved the PWT. I never had the motivation to go through seven battles but three is much less tedious and offers a unique challenge against gym leaders. Plus obtaining Battle Points and Items are much easier while it's a great source for Shard hunting by simply forfeiting every match.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape211 View Post
    Cynthia's definitely cameo-ing for a battle with her Mega-Garchomp!
    You can almost bank on this happening. I don't mind either way, Cynthia is pretty cool.

Cynthia's only appeared in two games, I don't see what the big deal is...

What I'd like to see is that Flare is lead by Silver and is Neo Team Rocket v.2, and after Giovanni realized he corrupted Silver, he ends the organization.

I feel like the return of N and or Hilbert is almost a given, as they both went out of the region for the majority of B2W2. I don't want him to talk about Pokemon liberation, though.
    font size one

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    I loved the PWT. I never had the motivation to go through seven battles but three is much less tedious and offers a unique challenge against gym leaders. Plus obtaining Battle Points and Items are much easier while it's a great source for Shard hunting by simply forfeiting every match.
    Yeah, there was little reason to do the Subway when the PWT was so much fun in comparison. The only way I can actually beat the Subway is with Truant Durant, and that's so long and dull. The PWT was unique, and I was totally satisfied with that despite not having a Frontier. Though having new characters with a Frontier is always cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    Every single game since D/P is more than 2 games, if you ask me. Even if one was a very minor event cameo.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

What I'd like to see is that Flare is lead by Silver and is Neo Team Rocket v.2, and after Giovanni realized he corrupted Silver, he ends the organization.

I feel like the return of N and or Hilbert is almost a given, as they both went out of the region for the majority of B2W2. I don't want him to talk about Pokemon liberation, though.
    I think has got over that phase now but feels strongly that pokemon are still taken for granted and tries to convince people to treat them better. Basically a trade union for the pokemon world.

FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
    Heart Gold and Soul Silver
    Black and White
    Black 2 and white 2
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Hm if the gen five charecter was returning I wish you could choose their gender, like in star wars knight of the old rebublic 2 you could choose the gender of the last game's Pc for minor story diffrences.

Quote Originally Posted by Odious View Post
    I HOPE they add something like the battle frontier
    A new Battle Frontier with new places would be fun, though the Battle Tower would probably return. And they'll probably save it for Pokemon Z version...if that is what it will be called.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    A new Battle Frontier with new places would be fun, though the Battle Tower would probably return. And they'll probably save it for Pokemon Z version...if that is what it will be called.
    Hope it's in X and Y because I did not like the battle subway or the battle tower

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Here is a random thought I had ( although I am sure it has already been said a million times before). I have a theory that Trevor and Tierno get the unclaimed Gen I starters. Like one guy gets the one that is weak to yours, and the other gets the one that is strong.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    Here is a random thought I had ( although I am sure it has already been said a million times before). I have a theory that Trevor and Tierno get the unclaimed Gen I starters. Like one guy gets the one that is weak to yours, and the other gets the one that is strong.
    That would make a lot of sense..but i just hope you actually get to fight Trevor and Tierno..

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
    Heart Gold and Soul Silver
    Black and White
    Black 2 and white 2
    But to be fair, her HGSS appearance was event-only, so it may as well not count.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I had this crazy idea that sycamore could be the true bad guy i mean think about that it would be a huge twist

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreWailer17 View Post
    I had this crazy idea that sycamore could be the true bad guy i mean think about that it would be a huge twist
    Hm your not the first, people on tvtrope are convinced because Scyamore does sound like a villains name.

With the amount of times people guessed that, it won't be a twist. At all XD

Why would he battle with you often hmm? Im suprised HE of all people continues to battle you

Oh by the way I have done some research on the team flare admins apparently they are named after plants and flowers

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    With the amount of times people guessed that, it won't be a twist. At all XD
    Especially not when you consider how "subtle" they've been with their twists in the past. N replacing Alder as the final boss in BW was the only one that I would say was unexpected.

Why would he battle with you often hmm? Im suprised HE of all people continues to battle you
    To see how your training is going?
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Especially not when you consider how "subtle" they've been with their twists in the past. N replacing Alder as the final boss in BW was the only one that I would say was unexpected.
    That and Silver being Giovanni's kid, I didn't think about taking the grunt in FRLG seriously - I figured Ariana (The Rocket Executive) was his kid...
    font size one

N was a villian and still battled with you a lot in BW.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    N was a villian and still battled with you a lot in BW.
    I think that's their point. They're saying Sycamore could be a villain instead of just a professor since he battles you a lot and isn't a rival.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I like the fruit theme they have going on with 1/2 of the gym leaders so far: Clemont (Japanese name Citron, which is french for lemon) and Grant (Japanese name Zakuro which means Pomegranate.

I hope they do clever things like this for the others, Viola (Voila) was also good. No idea where Korrina comes from, but I like the name.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

I think I may like this Sycamore guy as a prof. He seems chill, laid-back and fun unlike the previous profs, well, Juniper was laid-back, but she wasn't totally interesting and involved like I hear this guy is supposed to be. He obviously cares about the trainers since he challenges them to test their strength, other profs just give you a dex and tell you find 'em all and that's it.

Sycamore seems younger than the other professors so why not have him being more engaging.

Cynthia cameo would be alright, no N though. No N ever.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Sycamore seems younger than the other professors so why not have him being more engaging.

Cynthia cameo would be alright, no N though. No N ever.
    No thanks to Cynthia, give her a break for once, at least to me.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 24th September 2013 at 2:38 AM. Reason: I didn't edit this post, you can't prove it.

Page 358 of 408 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast