Page 398 of 408 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Do we know all the Gym Leaders, their types, Locations, and teams? I heard Ramos was the 4th Gym Leader and Had Weepinbell, Jumpluff, and Gogoat. And that Clemont has Emolga, Magneton, Heliolisk. Doo we know any other rosters?
    Seconded, can we have a list of the gym leaders' teams please?
    Y TEAM

GRENINJA
    TALONFLAME
    FLORGES
    MEGA VENUSAUR
    PANGORO
    DRAGALGE

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    do we know what the gym leaders team's are?
    just going to quote vermont from last page
    Viola: Surskit (Lv. 11), Vivillion (Lv. 13)
    Grant: Amaura (Lv.25), Tyrunt (Lv.25)
    Korrina: Mienfoo (Lv.28), Machoke (Lv.28), Hawlucha (Lv.32)
    Ramos: Jumpluff (Lv.31), Weepinbell (Lv.31), Gogoat (Lv.34)
    Clemont: Emolga (Lv.35), Magneton (Lv.35), Heliolisk (Lv. 37)
    Valerie: Mawile (Lv.38), Mr. Mime (Lv.38), Sylveon (Lv.42)

Olympia was said to have Sigilyph, Slowking and Meowstic
    Wulfric supposedly has Abomasnow, Cryogonal and Avalugg

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    So I'm going to assume that Trainer class is going to specialize in Fairy Pokemon.
    I think one of the leakers said ther would be a Twins class that look like this little girl times two.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

I'm excited about all the new trainer classes we've seen so far. There's a punk girl and a fairy tale girl. Hm, haven't seen pictures of the Ace Trainers yet.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

So the SA leaker says the rematches with the E4 are exactly the same. I find this really fishy.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    I hope you can breed with the at age rival plethora of times in this game. lol

In all seriousness, isn't friendship and kinship(family and such) relationships? I did find it odd that you could go on a ferries wheel with other people like N and Nancy(or male counterpart). I would be okay with boyfriend/girlfriend or even spousal relationships if it still related to pokemon.

I hope they they keep player characterization related to pokemon.

By the way, so if you do date your rival, just make sure you don't regret naming her/him. Your real and current GF/BF might hate you if you name it after someone else especially if it is an ex. Also, make sure you real GF/BF doesn't break up with you.
    Yeah and don't give them the names you usually give blue.

But honestly I would like it if they took a couple pages from persona and had relationships things, friends, lovers, rivals, mentors and you see them though their ups and downs until you reach the height of the relationship and get a rare item or a shiny pokemon or an item that leads to a shiny legendary

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So the SA leaker says the rematches with the E4 are exactly the same. I find this really fishy.
    It's possible there's a trigger that hasn't been met (ie: the 4 island quest in FRLG, beating Blue in HGSS, stark mountain in Pt) buuuut I don't know
    I don't think there's really anything that'd actively trigger it

ha ha fairy tail girl... epic man epic.

Punk Girl... Better have a female Pyroar... Female Pyroar= Female Punk Lion... digging the hair xD
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Yeah many creepypastas will be written about the fairy tale trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's possible there's a trigger that hasn't been met (ie: the 4 island quest in FRLG, beating Blue in HGSS, stark mountain in Pt) buuuut I don't know
    I don't think there's really anything that'd actively trigger it
    There has to be something that triggers it. I find it really hard to believe they didn't include E4 rematches.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    yikes

the punk guy looks really mean O-o
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    There has to be something that triggers it. I find it really hard to believe they didn't include E4 rematches.
    Well it's probably not a story trigger so if there is one it's probably obtuse (think: Leader rematches in HGSS or the Yancy stuff in BW2)

Another great example of millenials trying to be cool. I hope GameFreak isn't endorsing this kind of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Punk isn't dead, it took a nap and woke up.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I only have one major problem with the games as of now. clemont's team. WHY DID HE HAVE TO HAVE AN EMOLGA!!!!! I freaking hate those things. oh well atleast ill have tyrunt and amaura to deal with them in mygames
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I swear Gamefreak is reaching with some of these new trainer classes, but the little girl looks cute. I just wish the trainer class had a different name.

I only have one major problem with the games as of now. clemont's team. WHY DID HE HAVE TO HAVE AN EMOLGA!!!!! I freaking hate those things. oh well atleast ill have tyrunt and amaura to deal with them in mygames
    I know, and from what I heard his Emolga has Volt Switch which I despise. I had enough of that with Elesa's Emolga.

So it looks like Sycamore probably knows Lysandre since he's seen chatting with him about Mega Evolution, which means Lysandre can probably use it. So if Lysandre is involved in Team Flare, he's probably the one using that Mega Gyarados in the fiery battlefield.

Has there been any news on the Tm's that the fairy, psychic, and ice type gym leaders hand out?

Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    Clemont must be Elesa in a new fashion.

Viola: Surskit (Lv. 11), Vivillion (Lv. 13)

She just became my favorite Gym Leader of all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightora16 View Post
    Has there been any news on the Tm's that the fairy, psychic, and ice type gym leaders hand out?
    Fairy Gleam or something along those lines (TM 99), Calm Mind, Ice Beam

I think anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I think Olympia looks very lady-like.And her hairstyle is epic.

Valerie,obviously,has very long sleeves.

I kinda wish Wulfric were skinnier or just plain muscular...he could've had some sex appeal...similar to Logan[Wolverine].The Bara kind of sex appeal.
    Hi, guy from the bara community here.

Bara is not exclusive to muscular guys. It is manyl men in general We also have the hots for guys like Wulfric.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Fairy Gleam or something along those lines (TM 99), Calm Mind, Ice Beam

I think anyway
    Oh cool! I heard that the last two gave Ally Switch and Frost Breath so I really hope you're right. Would of liked to see Olympia give out Psyshock but oh well.

Page 398 of 408 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402 ... LastLast