Page 406 of 408 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408 LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Olympia and Valerie are the best gym Leaders this Gen. Wulfric and his wife beater are cool too, though. And Ramos is the most adorable gym leader ever. Just look at him!

Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    Ramos is the most adorable gym leader ever. Just look at him!
    True words. Ramos is one of the best gym leaders ever
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!
    Get yours from

Olympia and Valerie are the best gym Leaders this Gen. Wulfric and his wife beater are cool too, though. And Ramos is the most adorable gym leader ever. Just look at him!
    I disagree about Olympia and Ramos. Olympia looks too much like Argenta imo. She just has a strange facial structure and those hula hoops have to go. And there's nothing particularly endearing about Ramos either imo; he's just an old guy, probably the oldest Gym Leader thus far although Pryce might be a bit older than he is. It's hard to tell.

I fully agree with this.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I disagree about Olympia and Ramos. Olympia looks too much like Argenta imo. She just has a strange facial structure and those hula hoops have to go. And there's nothing particularly endearing about Ramos either imo; he's just an old guy, probably the oldest Gym Leader thus far although Pryce might be a bit older than he is. It's hard to tell.
    Eh, I think Ramos is the most adorable old man I've ever seen. Well, in video games anyway. So glad we didn't get yet another female grass leader. We're gonna have to agree to disagree about Olympia. I think she's awesome.

Olympia and Valerie are my Kalos favorites. They just look so endearingly over-the-top.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Meh.

#TeamWulfirc
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

So old people can't be adorable? Ramos is my favorite Kalos gym leader, I think he looks really cute. He looks so different from all the other old gym leaders/elite fours, he just looks so humble and gentle. I don't know what to say anymore
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!
    Get yours from

Olympia looks too much like Argenta imo.
    I cannot see how you came to this comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSerperior View Post
    So old people can't be adorable?
    That's not what I meant. I actually think that characters like Wattson and Agatha were adorable in their own way, so I'm not ageist. I just don't particularly care for Ramos. I guess I wanted another female Grass-type Gym Leader like Erika or Gardenia. Ramos breaks the mold I guess, but I'm not exactly thrilled about it.

And I guess I'll use spoilers tags for this question:

Spoiler:- Regarding Clemont:

Wulfric is married?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Wulfric is married?
    May or may not be, but I think by "wife beater" he meant the white shirt Wulfric has. Just google it.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Wulfric is married?
    Maybe? I have no idea, man.

And I guess I'll use spoilers tags for this question:

Spoiler:- Regarding Clemont:
        Spoiler:- Flapjacks:
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I just had a questions about the friends...
        Spoiler:
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    I just had a questions about the friends...
        Spoiler:
    That's what I'd like to know.

Oh, why can't Saturday come already? It's always the last days of waiting that make me craziest. I'm still not use to some of the Gym Leaders designs, and most of the E4's really, but I figured once I play I'll grow to like them all more.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

...Someone seriously needs to teach me how to use spoiler tags; since I know 80% of what's being spoiled and am feeling a bit left out in these conversations. CX

Valerie is cool, but in my opinion she really isn't doing anything, design-wise, to alleviate Fairy Type's stereotype of being full of "girly, fluffy pink balls of happiness". And this is coming from someone who loves the Fairy-Type and will definitely use them in game. I was hoping for a person (a male, honestly) whose appearance advertised our new type as something more...unisexual, if that makes sense to anyone.

Does this mean that I mind/dislike Fairy being feminine? Absolutely not (Fighting-Types are almost packed with pokemon who feature masculinity, so why not have a type whose main draw is femininity? GF may gain a new audience for thier trouble!). I'm just tired of naysayers making sexist remarks about how "girly" or weak Fairy is in their eyes.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    ...Someone seriously needs to teach me how to use spoiler tags; since I know 80% of what's being spoiled and am feeling a bit left out in these conversations. CX

Valerie is cool, but in my opinion she really isn't doing anything, design-wise, to alleviate Fairy Type's stereotype of being full of "girly, fluffy pink balls of happiness". And this is coming from someone who loves the Fairy-Type and will definitely use them in game. I was hoping for a person (a male, honestly) whose appearance advertised our new type as something more...unisexual, if that makes sense to anyone.

Does this mean that I mind/dislike Fairy being feminine? Absolutely not (Fighting-Types are almost packed with pokemon who feature masculinity, so why not have a type whose main draw is femininity? GF may gain a new audience for thier trouble!). I'm just tired of naysayers making sexist remarks about how "girly" or weak Fairy is in their eyes.
    I don't know how to use spoiler tags either. I did it once, but don't remember how. One of my famous internet noob moments XD

The only thing I'm not crazy about with Valerie are those eyes. They are creepy.

You can either type out (remove the spaces): [ S P O I L E R = *whatever you want to title it* ]*whatever you want to spoil*[ / S P O I L E R ]

Or you can go advanced, highlight the text that you want to hide, and then click the "Spo" option on the bottom line of the HTMLwhatever code panel and then enter the title that you want in the pop-up box.

Or just emulate this when you respond to this post:
        Spoiler:- Look if you dare:
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

My favourite is the eighth gym leader, Wulfric!

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Valerie is cool, but in my opinion she really isn't doing anything, design-wise, to alleviate Fairy Type's stereotype of being full of "girly, fluffy pink balls of happiness".
    I know what you mean. I like Valerie's design; it slays almost as much as Wulfric's imo, but it doesn't help the Fairy-type stereotypes. Although granted, it's not like Gamefreak should worry about that stuff, but still. If Ramos could break the Grass-type Gym Leader cliche, I'm sure Gamefreak could've done the same thing to the Fairy-type Gym Leader.

To use the spoiler tags, you just need to do this;
    [ spoil] to open and [ /spoil] (without the spaces) to close the tag.
        Spoiler:

and if you want to had some sort of little message before opening the spoiler tag, you just need to do like this;

[ spoiler=MESSAGE] to open and [ /spoiler] to close (without the spaces).
        Spoiler:- MESSAGE:
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I know what you mean. I like Valerie's design; it slays almost as much as Wulfric's imo, but it doesn't help the Fairy-type stereotypes. Although granted, it's not like Gamefreak should worry about that stuff, but still. If Ramos could break the Grass-type Gym Leader cliche, I'm sure Gamefreak could've done the same thing to the Fairy-type Gym Leader.
    Is Ramos the first male Grass Gym Leader? I could have sworn we had at least one more. We don't have too many Grass Gyms.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 9th October 2013 at 1:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is Ramos the first male Grass Gym Leader? I could have sworn we had at least one more. We don't have too many Grass Gyms.
    Second. Cilan was the first one.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Only if Cilan counts.

Page 406 of 408 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408 LastLast