Page 53 of 408 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Okay, Not THAT important but the main male character has blue eyes and not brown eyes like Hilbert and Nate. So stop saying he looks like them LOL. : P

    http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.games.co...3/01/hero2.jpg

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Okay, Not THAT important but the main male character has blue eyes and not brown eyes like Hilbert and Nate. So stop saying he looks like them LOL. : P

    http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.games.co...3/01/hero2.jpg
    In what way does he look like them? They just have Brown hair... He reminds me of Lucas more then those two.

    Why not Brendan? Cz everything already reminds me of that sackhatted guy.

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    In what way does he look like them? They just have Brown hair... He reminds me of Lucas more then those two.

    Why not Brendan? Cz everything already reminds me of that sackhatted guy.
    Thank YOU! I don't think he looks like them but everyone keep saying he looks like Hilbert and Nate. The only similarities is they have brown hair...

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Thank YOU! I don't think he looks like them but everyone keep saying he looks like Hilbert and Nate. The only similarities is they have brown hair...
    Yeah... I don't get it either. Why couldn't he be a blondie like his female friend?

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I have no clue, but if you look back now, ever since Diamond and Pearl (excluding HeartGold and SoulSilver), both of the protagonists shared the same hair color. Maybe Gamefreak wanted it to be different this Generation? :/

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    I hope that, if there IS costomization, we can change hair, hair color, skin color, eye color, and clothes. ^^

    Especially hair. I want a ponytail as long as my own..
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Yeah... I don't get it either. Why couldn't he be a blondie like his female friend?
    I agree!! For some reason it bothers me that they both don't share the same hair color. This would have been a perfect chance to have them both Blonde.

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Okay, Not THAT important but the main male character has blue eyes and not brown eyes like Hilbert and Nate. So stop saying he looks like them LOL. : P

    http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.games.co...3/01/hero2.jpg
    Wow. Different eye color. That changes aaaaaall his design. [sarcasm mode]

    I'm not a big fan of the customization idea, but I support it now because I find this male character to be too shamelessly copied from Hilbert.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

    "Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Wow. Different eye color. That changes aaaaaall his design. [sarcasm mode]
    Yea, We never seen aaaaaaanything like this before!

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Yeah... I don't get it either. Why couldn't he be a blondie like his female friend?
    Why couldn't both not be blondes? That would be way better.

    Anyway, both protagonists look terrible this time. I really hope we get character customization or I'll be obligated to play as Black's clone.

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    I don't see the resemblance between the male protagonist and Hilbert, other than the fact that they both have brown hair and both have hats. It would have been cool if he ended up blond, but his design really isn't that bad. Just a tad bit boring.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I hope that, if there IS costomization, we can change hair, hair color, skin color, eye color, and clothes. ^^

    Especially hair. I want a ponytail as long as my own..
    Ah! Heal Bell to my ears! I swear they just have to bring in customization! They just have to!

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Okay, Not THAT important but the main male character has blue eyes and not brown eyes like Hilbert and Nate. So stop saying he looks like them LOL. : P

    http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.games.co...3/01/hero2.jpg
    I just noticed that he's got diva shades. I think I'm starting to like him.

    Do we have an up-close image of the female playable character? I've only seen her in like two scenes from the trailer, and they weren't exactly flattering.

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I just noticed that he's got diva shades. I think I'm starting to like him.

    Do we have an up-close image of the female playable character? I've only seen her in like two scenes from the trailer, and they weren't exactly flattering.
    Hahaha! I don't see why he receive so much hate. I really like the male and female protagonist.

    These are the closest images I could find of the female lead.

    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...76x480_q85.jpg

    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...76x480_q85.jpg

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Hahaha! I don't see why he receive so much hate. I really like the male and female protagonist.

    These are the closest images I could find of the female lead.

    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...76x480_q85.jpg

    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...76x480_q85.jpg
    looking at that second picture up close, are there flowers on her dress, or am I just seeing a reflection or something? @.@
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the US!
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Hahaha! I don't see why he receive so much hate. I really like the male and female protagonist.

    These are the closest images I could find of the female lead.

    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...76x480_q85.jpg

    http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd9...76x480_q85.jpg
    They both kinda have the same outfit. Well not really. They just both have a red hat with glasses. Hey lookie, they got watches. I wonder what kind of technology Gamefreak gave us this time?
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliJolesy View Post
    Hey lookie, they got watches. I wonder what kind of technology Gamefreak gave us this time?
    Alternatively, those could be Xtransceivers.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Thank YOU! I don't think he looks like them but everyone keep saying he looks like Hilbert and Nate. The only similarities is they have brown hair...
    As well as the same hat/shirt color scheme. =/

    Oh, and not only that, even the same bag design.
    Pretty boring how the past 3 male protagonists have had very little differences between their designs... meh.
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 23rd January 2013 at 12:57 AM.

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Am I the only one who isn't wowed by the playable character's 3D look. It just looks..... Bad and off.
    White FC: 026097666713

    Black 2 FC:219464649535

    Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503


  20. #1320

    Default

    Gonna have to agree with the male character looking (really) similar to the Gen V Males, but i have a strong hope for customization . Either which way the females design has won my favor so ill be choosing her. And if there is customization then even better.

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Machomacho View Post
    Am I the only one who isn't wowed by the playable character's 3D look. It just looks..... Bad and off.
    Definitely not. They seem far too... I don't know... anime-like for my tastes. Their eyes just sets me off, man.

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    Definitely not. They seem far too... I don't know... anime-like for my tastes. Their eyes just sets me off, man.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the US!
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Generally I never play as the boy, so I really don't care that the male character looks the same. I like the girl though. Game freak always makes them somewhat different. I mean the first one had kinda blue hair! After that they all had brown hair but they all looked different at least.

    They don't seem to put much effort in differentiating the male characters like they do the females.
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I love Ethan! He is arguably one of my favorite Protags. Along with Brendan and Nate (yes, I actually like Nate).
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

    Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

    Alpha Sapphire Team:

    Omega Ruby Team:

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/manaphie2/PoKeMoN/GameEthan.png
    I died when I saw that.

Page 53 of 408 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •