Page 6 of 408 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I have a slight hunch that the antagonistic team is going to focus on the modification of Pokémon to achieve their goals. With Genesect in the previous generation and the original dragon still not expanded on much, perhaps the games of this generation could at least expand on those two with post-game content or something. And X and Y being names of chromosomes... seems too convenient to be a coincidence. o:
    Yeah, I'm doubting that the DNA splicer in BW2 were just randomly named that now. Or it's a big coincidence.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

i wanna customize my own character that wold be cool

and a dark champion would be pretty cool instead of the over done dragon type
    perhaps a fire champion as well? but i'd love a dark type champion that is a challenge

GF has taught me that we shouldn't question what they would do and not do, they said they would never do a full 3D landscape and battling would always be in sprites, and well look at what we have now.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Were my eyes being tricky or is the female blonde? because that would be a first.
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I have a slight hunch that the antagonistic team is going to focus on the modification of Pokémon to achieve their goals. With Genesect in the previous generation and the original dragon still not expanded on much, perhaps the games of this generation could at least expand on those two with post-game content or something. And X and Y being names of chromosomes... seems too convenient to be a coincidence. o:
    Genetically adapting Pokémon to make them weapons? The evil team could perform cruel genetics-related experiments on Pokémon, and the player has to save them.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Looks French-y enough to me, I'd say.
    It does look like a French Girl..

Napoleon Bonaparte BETTER be an admin at the very least... The opportunity is too good to pass up!

The new character looks very similar to the character in B2/W2. Coincidence?

I hope the character looking in the mirror means you can customize your character. that would be so cool. I also like the idea of the roller skates =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    Just watched the trailer again... looks like we get roller skates! Did anyone else notice that?

And I love the female trainer! I'm definitely going with the girl for my first run, I haven't liked their designs since third gen.
    Yeah,I mentioned that...but nobody seemed to notice what I said>.>

THANK GAWD.

Those glasses needed to go. I wonder if we can change the color scheme.

Those glasses really reminded me over the Digimon Goggle heads.... I sorta like it....

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    Napoleon Bonaparte BETTER be an admin at the very least... The opportunity is too good to pass up!
    Napoleon Bonaparte is back from the dead, and demands a key that will lead to the region's doom! The protagonist's childhood friend is that "key", and is forced to work for him! The protagonist must defeat Napoleon on a floating platform that suddenly emerged from the skies by a series of battles! Yeah! That totally works!

Quote Originally Posted by fennekin View Post
    The new character looks very similar to the character in B2/W2. Coincidence?
    Uh... yes?

I hope the main villain of the game is a lady. Or at the very least your rival is a jerk girl.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    Not to sound, idk, stupid, but I don't actually want a dark gym. Don't you like the uniqueness of Dark? And also, the SECOND I read the flying E4, I just went "OMG OMG GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!"
    Thanks, I just went with the types that felt natural for France, and A roster of Elite Four Type's that have never been done before.
    Personally, I really do want to see a Steel and Flying type Elite Fours. Electric would be pretty cool too. Water is just in there because for some reason my mind thinks a French Region would have a high-end Water trainer, but I didn't want it to be the last gym leader again and it hasn't been done in the Elite Four Yet. (Not counting Wallace as champion of course)

Considering like they didn't show any actual official artwork of the main characters like they usually do I think it's safe to assume we're getting some customisation.
    Anyways, has anyone noticed during the battles the characters were nowhere to be seen in the battle environment? I'll be disappointed if my character isn't standing behind my pokemon during battles+ trainer battles...
    So what if Dragonite were to receive a mega evo? Dragonitenite :P

I think the male may get a skate board, the female a bike or roller blades, customization of characters (to an extent ex. hair, hat, glasses, shirt, pants,.and possibly shoes with 4-5 options for each topic) also I didn't get to see the female but yeah the male looks like an ugly Hilbert at certain parts in the trailer

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vecherom View Post
    Were my eyes being tricky or is the female blonde? because that would be a first.
    i recon taht the female is actually the girl thatwas running in the forest. or the characters are customisable. saying that the one in the forest looks an awful lot like rosa of bw2

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

skateboard would be cool

The protagonists seem too young for me.

Can we customize our character?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

thank you for posting those screens, If it's true and not a mistake from Gamefreak, then, I can get a rid of those glasses! I didn't like them...

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post

we are thinking we can

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post

Well, they do look a bit like chibis, after all.

It's not confirmed, but it seems that way, judging from the trailer. Which would be awesome - I'd love to give my character something like pink hair. And of course, no one can complain about the characters having ugly designs.

Character customization would be a great feature, so we can control how the character that we play as looks. Maybe the mirror scene is right after that beginning part where the professor talks, asks your gender, etc? In X & Y there would also be the character customization added into that part, if there is customization.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Speaking of forests, I wonder who the girl that was running with the Male Player character in the forest was. The one with the pig tails in the trailer.

... Have we found our rival? 8D

Page 6 of 408 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast