Page 10 of 408 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

I would LOVE customizable characters! I want a tan-skinned hero with black spikey hair and rockin' shades so he can look like me

Not big on the idea of using Miis. I think the art styles would clash too much.

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Are you referring to the Rival or the boss? If the rival well since May and Bianca are the only female rivals and only May was that way then I don;t see how you are tired of only 1...but whatever lol I do hope she is a bad-A though.
    I'm referring to the RIval, and I mean Tsundere's in General, I guess you forgot all the male tsundere's in pokemon...

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileFan View Post

YES.

If they are truly customizable, I sincerely hope that we can change the hair. The long hair on the guy...dunno...just not working for me.

And the outfit does look nearly identical to Hilbert, which is something I don't like. If I can customize, I plan on doing so.
    Well, at least I think we can choose our own outfits, maybe hair-style. But looks like if there will be customization, it'll be rather limited. The addition of roller skates are neat, same with goggles, though it reminds me of Digimon... Either way, if it looks like customization is in these games, then we might not have to do Trainer types anymore when it comes to yourself in wireless battling/trading. Unless we can dress up like a Trainer type? Interesting to see where it goes from here. Wish I could see more of the girl character, though. All I could gather was her hair was really long, and she might be wearing a dress with a hat that reminds me of Carmen Sandiego.

Speaking of the girl character, is it just me, or did I see what looks to be Rosa in the trailer following the male protagonist in a forest?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Okay, let's guess the name of the new Pokemon professor.

Quick, what are the European-exclusive trees out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I'm referring to the RIval, and I mean Tsundere's in General, I guess you forgot all the male tsundere's in pokemon...
    Okay. I thought you just meant the Female Tsundere's. My bad. What kind of character did you have in mind? Cause it seems to me that they either make the rival a tsundere, as you've said, or extremely friendly.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

For the sake of it (because a friend had this as her profile picture.) look at this.
    2wmkoz9.jpg

She's so cute. <3...

I compared the best look at her sprite we got to this, and DAMN is it accurate. I'm almost SURE this ain't official, but suddenly I love this girl so much more. <3...

She looks so elegantly cute <3...(dawn's still my favorite though.)

Obviously its pretty much not official because we haven't gotten anything for it...and because she's not holding a god damn pokeball. Which means we can call ********. XD Yet I want to share it.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    For the sake of it (because a friend had this as her profile picture.) look at this.
    2wmkoz9.jpg

She's so cute. <3...

I compared the best look at her sprite we got to this, and DAMN is it accurate. I'm almost SURE this ain't official, but suddenly I love this girl so much more. <3...

She looks so elegantly cute <3...(dawn's still my favorite though.)

Obviously its pretty much not official because we haven't gotten anything for it...and because she's not holding a god damn pokeball. Which means we can call ********. XD Yet I want to share it.
    I like her, just...idk the hair seems to big to me. Would like it better if it was a bit smaller.
    hehe

Okay. I thought you just meant the Female Tsundere's. My bad. What kind of character did you have in mind? Cause it seems to me that they either make the rival a tsundere, as you've said, or extremely friendly.
    I would like if Gamefreak broke the mold and had her as the Emotionless Girl or a Yandere. It would be a very interesting idea and work out quite well.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I would like if Gamefreak broke the mold and had her as the Emotionless Girl or a Yandere. It would be a very interesting idea and work out quite well.
    Kinda like Sabrina?

Kinda like Sabrina?
    Yea, kind of like Sabrina, let me go check tvtropes for other things that could fit a female rival.

Tumblr

I figured out what the protagonists remind me of. Not a whole lot, but it was honestly the first thing that came to mind when I saw the male.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

The female reminds me of Yancy for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    I like her, just...idk the hair seems to big to me. Would like it better if it was a bit smaller.
    Could be. I dunno. We really need official art to tell though...

I guess the reason why I fangazumed over this picture is because I viewed her as a "Snarky Princess" and I don't really like that. (Spoiled rotten in a sense.) (the fact thats extravgent france only helped the perception.

But in this picture she looks so calm, it completely destroyed my orginal image of her. Its not offical though...so likely my image of her will be destroyed once more. @.@
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

This isn't likely to be true but it's something.

X,Y,and N are all common variables in science.

Maybe N will make an appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Vecherom View Post
    Is the female protagonist the one with the blonde hair? If so who is the girl in the video chasing the male protagonist?
    I assumed the male character was leading her through the forest dungeon (or whatever you'd like to call it) Ala whatsherface from D/P/Plat.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    I'm hoping that there is some kind of customization to the characters. The male character looks like a "stock" character, probably to demonstrate that you can model yourself after previous characters if you like. I just hope that the customization process is a little bit more advanced than creating a Mii. The males face looks oddly like a Mii. I'm also hoping for a little customization considering we've been able to change the looks on our trainer card for awhile (whether it was Roughnecks, Rich Boy, Ace Trainer, Breeder, etc etc).
    You specifically won't like this idea, but what if your character WAS your Mii, seeing as the 3DS has a Mii system?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    As far as rivals go, I am fine with just two. Anymore then two and it's too many and a cluster of a mess. As far as customizing goes, I hope they add a feature like that. If so it's got me sold. I also hope you can have the playable characters where their sun glasses. Are they sun glasses or regular glasses? I hope they are sun glasses. Challenge Gym's with shades on.
    Yeah, I really hope you can toggle sunglasses on and off. That way I can go all CSI: Miami on trainers. Looks like I'll need to get the instant YEAH button ready...
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    The female reminds me of Yancy for some reason.
    Maybe....*Wait for it*... it IS Yancy! lol

So, no other info actually officially accounted for, or just still the deviations that were noticed earlier?
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    2wmkoz9.jpg

She's so cute. <3...
    OH MY GOSH SHE'S BLONDE YESSSSSSS (that better be the official art of the character). About time :P, no offense to all the brunettes out there. Right length and size of hair, too. She would totally look like me if she had glasses on, so here's to hoping for customization. *crosses fingers*

...don't look at me like that, I seriously have been waiting for a blonde playable character ever since Crystal. While I really don't mind the designs, I think a lot of them are pretty cute, but all the girls started to look the same with exception of hair-style. Yeah, she looks like Leaf a little bit like that, but whatever.

All that's left now is a redhead protagonist, and then they can go with any ridiculous hair-color they want.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Did anyone else think the guy looked a little, well.....girly?
    I still like the design. Just doesn't seem as masculine as the others
    Bulbasaur Rocks!

He's number one! Literally!Check the Dex!

My team:

Electivire and Dragonite are Shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Hero View Post
    Did anyone else think the guy looked a little, well.....girly?
    I still like the design. Just doesn't seem as masculine as the others
    Well, he's probably 10 years old, so there's no trouble there.

I'm gonna just add story to this, but you know what I really hope for? More diversity with the two games. Just some minor changes in the story (besides the interaction with the mascots).
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I guess that's true. Makes him look younger. I guess it's just different seeing them as full body trainers. i thought it would look more like character art. But you're right.
    Bulbasaur Rocks!

He's number one! Literally!Check the Dex!

My team:

Electivire and Dragonite are Shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    He looks a lot older than 10 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Vecherom View Post
    Is the female protagonist the one with the blonde hair? If so who is the girl in the video chasing the male protagonist?
    She looks like the girl Protagonist from B/W2.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    He looks a lot older than 10 years old.
    To you, maybe. To me, no.

Page 10 of 408 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast