Page 58 of 408 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness149 View Post
    i want a electric elite4
    I hope Lt Surge comes back as elite four. That would be cool.

I hope that the MC lives with their father and their mother is a gym leader/elite four member.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    i would like lt. surge to be it or volkner

what about a dark gym game freak?
    My teams:
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

Black:

White2:

X: (SHINY),

Who cares about the future, it's always now.

In this game I want a Dad instead of a Mom

~

we need a dark gym!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    In this game I want a Dad instead of a Mom
    yeah that would be nice
    My teams:
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

Black:

White2:

I would also like to have Double Battle/Triple Battle partners like there were in D/P/Pt

~

yeah in the trailer looks like you'll have someone to do that with
    My teams:
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

Black:

White2:

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    NAW! I want Elesa to be an Elite Four ^_^ That would be really great, nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    NAW! I want Elesa to be an Elite Four ^_^ That would be really great, nya~
    -.- I'm definatley going to have to say I'd rather have Lt.Surge as an Elite, then as opposed to Elesa.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I hope that the MC lives with their father and their mother is a gym leader/elite four member.
    Or the Champion even.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Why is the family is so important to you guys ? I think it was more silly to have a "father" Gym Leader in Hoenn than cool. I mean, I didn't consider Norman as my "father". "How are you, son ? I wanna see how you've grown ! Like if you were going to win!". Pf, annoying "father". Even so, I prefer to have a mom. I don't know, a mom is normally at home, waiting for her child, and making sure that he's alright during it journey... I love my mom.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I think it would be cool, instead of having the Elite Four have the Psychic/Fighting/Dark/Ghost theme, that they would use the Grass/Fire/Water/Electric theme, as a homage to 1st generation or an Easter egg.
    I claimed Leafeon!

I love Eevees! Someday, there will be an Eeveelution for every type, and I will have them all!

White Friend Code!: 2451-8507-1742
    Name: Jess

Espeon Owns, And you know it. Put this on your Siggy if you agree. -Started by EspeOwns

Spoiler:- Credits to::

Either have only the dad home, or make the mom a gl/ e4
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Why is the family is so important to you guys ? I think it was more silly to have a "father" Gym Leader in Hoenn than cool. I mean, I didn't consider Norman as my "father". "How are you, son ? I wanna see how you've grown ! Like if you were going to win!". Pf, annoying "father". Even so, I prefer to have a mom. I don't know, a mom is normally at home, waiting for her child, and making sure that he's alright during it journey... I love my mom.
    Well, it would be very nice to see a mother whose whole life didn't become limited to being a housewife because she has a child (who, in fact, is grown up enough to set off by himself/herself in a journey throughout the region) for a change.

Johanna was a good hint towards that, but still too little.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I'm really hoping that they'll keep the Trainers older Like they did in Gen 5 I don't want to go back to controlling a 10 year old boy. Also I'm really hoping for character customization.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well, it would be very nice to see a mother whose whole life didn't become limited to being a housewife because she has a child (who, in fact, is grown up enough to set off by himself/herself in a journey throughout the region) for a change.

Johanna was a good hint towards that, but still too little.
    Johanna was not bad, but I agree with you. It would be fun to see your mother travelling in another way, like Johanna did, but only for a short time.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    I'm really hoping that they'll keep the Trainers older Like they did in Gen 5 I don't want to go back to controlling a 10 year old boy. Also I'm really hoping for character customization.
    Just need to remind everyone that nowhere in the games is it stated the player is a ten year old. Granted, characters look to be in the early teens, with BW making them a little older than that. It was the anime that set the age at ten, because that was right around the target demographic. Nothing's stopping the characters from gens 1-4 from being any age. Honestly, some of them could be 17 just as easily as they are 11.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    What's the difference? Having older characters doesn't add anything. And I also want customization.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Just need to remind everyone that nowhere in the games is it stated the player is a ten year old. Granted, characters look to be in the early teens, with BW making them a little older than that. It was the anime that set the age at ten, because that was right around the target demographic. Nothing's stopping the characters from gens 1-4 from being any age. Honestly, some of them could be 17 just as easily as they are 11.
    The mothers all look like they're in their late 30s at the very most, though, with some looking even younger. Of course, they could be teenage/pretty young mothers, or just look really young for their age, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    The mothers all look like they're in their late 30s at the very most, though, with some looking even younger. Of course, they could be teenage/pretty young mothers, or just look really young for their age, but still.
    yeah, did anyone ever want a personalized family in-game?
    it would be interesting if you could have family members based on your own family members mii's.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    yeah, did anyone ever want a personalized family in-game?
    it would be interesting if you could have family members based on your own family members mii's.
    Miis in the main series will probably never be implemented into the game. I mean, what's the point? You have the main characters' designs and NPCs for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Miis in the main series will probably never be implemented into the game. I mean, what's the point? You have the main characters' designs and NPCs for a reason.
    true, but the outfits could most likely be pre-progammed, but the faces could be your own design.
    for example, even though im not black, what if a black person wanted a black character? just a thought.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

true, but the outfits could most likely be pre-progammed, but the faces could be your own design.
    for example, even though im not black, what if a black person wanted a black character? just a thought.
    Honestly, if customization is a thing of the future; IMO id rather be able to change my clothes, then to change my face and hair and stuff. Just so that Gamefreak doesn't go through the trouble of designing the main characters only for us to design them in the first place. I think Gamefreak will hit us mid-way. "We can't customize the characters person, more-so what they are wearing" is what I think will happen.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I know I can't speak for every single black person in the world, but I know a few black people who play Pokemon and not once have they ever complained that all of the PCs are white. I just think it's because your PC isn't exactly meant to be a representation of you... I don't know about everyone else but even though I name my PCs after me, I always think of it as playing as Brendan or Red or Hilbert or whatever.

Honestly, I could not care less that they don't look like me. In fact, I would be a bit put off and creeped out if they did.

Personally I think Team Hollow would be a cool and suiting name for the next gang of baddies. Not the best kind of team but I can imagine the grunts in ghostly robes lol.

Page 58 of 408 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast