Page 60 of 408 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot Europe is huge on religion. Perhaps that will play the major factor, like the legendary Pokemon are worshipped like God.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Oh yeah, I kinda forgot Europe is huge on religion. Perhaps that will play the major factor, like the legendary Pokemon are worshipped like God.
    I don't think Europe is any bigger on religion than any other part of the planet...
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

hmmm...X and Y...

DNA...

If only "N" wasn't taken already... hmm...

Perhaps They're after the DNA of the legendaries in order to power their machine to do...something.

I wonder what their "goal" would be. Even Cyrus, the crazyest of them all, technically had a " for the good reason". At the very least he beleived that emotions were useless. (They are constantly in our way and cloud things, but there'd be no point without them. .-....they give us the feelings and the desire to do something.)

So what would be....the evil teams goal? World domination, or is something crazy like...splicing the leader with the DNA of a pokemon? lol

I want some "rebels" they'd be cool. lol xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    evil team names without the word team!

- The Brotherhood
    - The Alchemists
    - The Necromancers
    - The Cult
    - The Illuminati
    - The Seven Leap
    - The Righteous Heirs
    - The End Of Time
    - The Damned
    - Ex Prisoners
    - Those That Have No Name
    - They
    - Them
    - Those With Rotted Hearts
    - The Vanished Civilization
    - The Infinity Searchers
    - The KnowlEdge To Your Death
    - Homunculus
    - The Anarchists
    - The Monarchy
    - The Seven Head Sins
    - The Plague
    - The Nobles
    - Your Friends
    - Peta
    - The Blood In Your Eyes
    - GreenNotPeace
    Why would you ever think this? Peta should be protecting animals and not 3D models. The rest sound badass personally.

It was a joke and that last one too.
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

The evil teams will probably definitely always have the word 'Team' in front. I just do not see this changing...at least not until the day when we stop using pokeballs, and the 8 badges/elite four quest is gone, and Grumpigs learn fly

I'd like an awesome female champion this time around, preferably as cool as Cynthia, and minus the weird I-got-into-mommy's-closet getup Iris was wearing. Like, a tiara? Really, honey? :/

I wouldn't mind a young professor - someone new to the job, and a little clumsy but very enthusiastic about it. I always kind of wished Fennel had been Unova's prof, rather than Juniper. Juniper I found a little...meh.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    The evil teams will probably definitely always have the word 'Team' in front. I just do not see this changing...at least not until the day when we stop using pokeballs, and the 8 badges/elite four quest is gone, and Grumpigs learn fly

I'd like an awesome female champion this time around, preferably as cool as Cynthia, and minus the weird I-got-into-mommy's-closet getup Iris was wearing. Like, a tiara? Really, honey? :/

I wouldn't mind a young professor - someone new to the job, and a little clumsy but very enthusiastic about it. I always kind of wished Fennel had been Unova's prof, rather than Juniper. Juniper I found a little...meh.
    I do like the idea of a clumsy professor, I loved professor elm, and I
    Never knew why until now. A more innocent professor just makes them so much more likable

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Villains disguised as traveling performers, opera performers, or artists would be interesting.

If not, I kinda picture them as Revolutionists or Rebels dressed in 18th Century-inspired outfits.
    "Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men?"
    The past two gens, we've had people who are just idealists that have gone a few steps too far leading the evil teams (Cyrus and N, at least nominally). I'd love to see an Enjorlas or Javert-like character as the team leader. Enjorlas would be more like N, but I could also see an authoritarian, unwavering Javert. A game climax atop a barricade would be simply fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post

I'm all for another female champion. We've only had two, and several male ones. Maybe an older woman this time? Iris was really not much more than a kid, and Cynthia wasn't very old either. Maybe a woman who is Alder's age?
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I love the idea of another "clumsy" professor, Elm was my favorite too.

An older female champion sounds like a good idea to me, but I would like to see a young nerdy champion, with thick glasses and unkempt hair, sort of Harry Potter-esque. He is very shy and speaks too fast, but during battle he is like a juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

An older female champion sounds like a good idea to me, but I would like to see a young nerdy champion, with thick glasses and unkempt hair, sort of Harry Potter-esque. He is very shy and speaks too fast, but during battle he is like a juggernaut.
    I would absolutely love to see a champion like this. Just imagine, people will be all like "Oh this is gonna be eas- OH GAWD!". Wait a minute... Nerdy, thick glasses, unkempt hair... I get to be the champion!?
    Last edited by LockFelino; 29th January 2013 at 5:19 PM.
    Oh Memories
    Where'd you go?
    You were all I've ever known
    How I miss yesterday
    How'd I let it fade away?
    Where'd you go?

Friend Safari Type - Poison - Swalot, Toxicroak, Gloom

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

That champion sounds perfect, you could encounter him mid journey and think nothing of him, just to find out he's the champion of the region.

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharoid View Post
    That champion sounds perfect, you could encounter him mid journey and think nothing of him, just to find out he's the champion of the region.

That would be cool. Especially if you encounter him/her various times, and end up befriending him/her, only to come to that realization.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Is there actually a chance that they will let us wait until March before they will give us some info about new pokemon or the starters
    Because that would make me very sad

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Is there actually a chance that they will let us wait until March before they will give us some info about new pokemon or the starters
    Where do you get march?

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    I hope not as there is only so much you can speculate before it gets boring and right now its starting to get boring so they need to release some more info ASAP or people will loose interest

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I hope not as there is only so much you can speculate before it gets boring and right now its starting to get boring so they need to release some more info ASAP or people will loose interest
    I agree completely, Im not saying they have to release huge chunks of info at a time, but give us silhouettes, pics, types, little bytes of info periodically, so we don't get bored.

I hope not as there is only so much you can speculate before it gets boring, and right now its starting to get boring so they need to release some more info ASAP or people will lose interest
    Replace 'lose interest' with 'pull their hair out and eat their own skin with frustration' and you've nailed it.

I would like to see a young nerdy champion, with thick glasses and unkempt hair, sort of Harry Potter-esque. He is very shy and speaks too fast, but during battle he is like a juggernaut.
    <3
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

A pro athlete type gym leader will be cool. I really can't wait to see why kind of gym leaders they will whip up this time.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

I would love for the first Gym Leader to be Dragon-type, having a pseudo-legendary first form or something. No matter which starter you choose, you're f*cked up:-D
    My friends while crossing Johto:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Godwin View Post
    I would love for the first Gym Leader to be Dragon-type, having a pseudo-legendary first form or something. No matter which starter you choose, you're f*cked up:-D
    haha, good evidence for that not to happen, but I would like to see them up the ante and give us some very challenging gym leaders this time around.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Not really.

But I hope they will release something, at least once a month.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Godwin View Post
    That's not likely to happen for the simple fact that most gym leaders use pokemon that can be found around where their gym is. Look at Unova:
    Striaton Triplets: All the pokemon can be found in the dreamyard
    Lenora: Patrats and Lillipup abound, especially around Nacrene
    Burgh: Pinwheel Forest is very close
    Elesa: Her pokemon are found near Nimbasa
    Clay: Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, the Desert Resort, etc.
    Skyla: Her bird pokemon are found at multiple places in the region, but the pidove line and woobat line are found near Mistralton
    Brycen: Twist Mountain basement, Dragonspiral Tower and the Moor
    Drayden/Iris: Victory Road and Dragonspiral
    Cheren: Same as Lenora
    Roxie: Virbank Complex, Pinwheel Forest
    Marlon: Undella Bay, Seaside Path

There is also usually a way to beat the gym leader found nearby in the form of a pokemon that can do well against them. See: Magnemite for Roxie, the elemental monkey in the dreamyard, Sawk and Throh near Nacrene, etc. Unless there was a dragon type or ice type found very early in game, this is unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharoid View Post
    Lance, Cynthia and Steven say hi.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    You could include Blue as well. But, the difference is that even he doesn't know he is going to be champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    That's not likely to happen for the simple fact that most gym leaders use pokemon that can be found around where their gym is. Look at Unova:
    Striaton Triplets: All the pokemon can be found in the dreamyard
    Lenora: Patrats and Lillipup abound, especially around Nacrene
    Burgh: Pinwheel Forest is very close
    Elesa: Her pokemon are found near Nimbasa
    Clay: Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, the Desert Resort, etc.
    Skyla: Her bird pokemon are found at multiple places in the region, but the pidove line and woobat line are found near Mistralton
    Brycen: Twist Mountain basement, Dragonspiral Tower and the Moor
    Drayden/Iris: Victory Road and Dragonspiral
    Cheren: Same as Lenora
    Roxie: Virbank Complex, Pinwheel Forest
    Marlon: Undella Bay, Seaside Path

There is also usually a way to beat the gym leader found nearby in the form of a pokemon that can do well against them. See: Magnemite for Roxie, the elemental monkey in the dreamyard, Sawk and Throh near Nacrene, etc. Unless there was a dragon type or ice type found very early in game, this is unlikely to happen.

I mean that you would encounter them, and never think of them as a challenge or even a threat., almost like wally. But Cynthia, Steven, Lance, Adler, all of them, you encounter them, AND, they all look like they could f*@# you up if they wanted to. What was suggested earlier was someone who doesnt give off a superior feeling

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    A pro athlete type gym leader will be cool. I really can't wait to see why kind of gym leaders they will whip up this time.
    Wasn't Crasher Wake a wrestler? I'm not sure if that counts as a professional athlete, but I'm kind of hoping that we get Gym Leaders with completely original backgrounds. Although to be frank, I wouldn't mind seeing another fashion model or a fashion designer. Someone who looks fashionable and has an interesting Gym layout. Oh, and a dynamic personality.

Page 60 of 408 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast