Page 70 of 408 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 10198

Thread: Characters Speculation/Discussion Thread [USE SPOILER TAGS]

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    And his(Colress) hair defies the laws of physics.
    I didn't know that hair gel was so revolutionary.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I didn't know hair gel was so revolutionary.
    Well he is a scientist after all.

Cyrus was scarier.
    No arguments there!

Most anime hair does. You seen Atem of Yu-gi-oh? Even expert cosplay wigmakers have trouble replicating that one.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Well he is a scientist after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Most anime hair does. You seen Atem of Yu-gi-oh? Even expert cosplay wigmakers have trouble replicating that one.
    How Colress gets his hair. Supports your whole socio/psychopath theory too: http://pokemon.soup.io/post/26046550...s-get-his-hair

Anyways, it'll be nice if we got some renaissance inspired characters/clothing to match some of the old world buildings we saw in the trailer. Kanto & Johto had that whole modern versus traditional theme going on, and hopefully this region will be the same, but instead of old japanese inspired characters like the Kimono Sisters, we'll have something very Les Miserables (I understand there's a Hollywood film version of that out now that's pretty big, so pardon my laziness to explain in further detail, you'll get the point)
    Knarly, dude!

Colress' hair is the best thing since... forever. I love the style the Pokémon characters have had the last couple of years, and I hope there will be some new awesome ones. And I hope that Colress and N appears in XY.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    WAIT:

Orre, the desert region. The tower, Realgam Tower, might be the tower that Pikachu is standing on! The first 3D main game could be the first region to be included in 3D graphics, so it's a good time for this. There's the giant tree, which could of grown in Agate Village many years later. It would allow the region to grow and expand, and become populated. New Pokemon and developments were coming to Orre at the end of XD: GoD, so maybe the Pokemon were new ones to the world, but went away because of the desert. If it's 50-60 years later, a giant tree could of grown, (It's Pokemon, why not?) towns be built, etc. I think this is... groundbreaking. I'll devle deeper into this later. Thanks for the idea, bloo!
    This is a seriously great idea. The 3D thing adds further to this idea. Orre will return!
    Why so much about Colress and his 'revolutionary' hair?
    Last edited by RzK; 6th February 2013 at 4:46 PM.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    This is a seriously great idea. The 3D thing adds further to this idea. Orre will return!
    Why so much about Colress and his 'revolutionary' hair?
    I think that may be due to this being a character speculation thread

Many people think that the protagonist will be customisable because they were looking in a mirror but I really don't think that'll be the case
    I'm just hoping for a diverse array of characters and possibly multiple evil teams like when we had Aqua and Magma
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?” - Meowth

Friend Code: 1220 - 6368 - 0567
    Will add anyone!
    PM me if you add me with your FC!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDark View Post
    I think that may be due to this being a character speculation thread

Many people think that the protagonist will be customisable because they were looking in a mirror but I really don't think that'll be the case
    I'm just hoping for a diverse array of characters and possibly multiple evil teams like when we had Aqua and Magma
    Multople teams felt like a Gen III only Gig.

I am hoping for customizing, if only to make the protag resemble Brendan >.< Dem sacks are the new Dragon Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Colress' hair is the best thing since... forever. I love the style the Pokémon characters have had the last couple of years, and I hope there will be some new awesome ones. And I hope that Colress and N appears in XY.
    Id have to agree.
    I just feel characters like Bianca, and Cheren were more thought out then people like Silver, or Dawn.
    Not to say they weren't good designs, just not my ish.
    Bianca's B2/W2 glasses are awesome in my book! And I love Whitney's new design for Hg/Ss.
    Pokemon character designs have definatley improved since there days in Emerald and beyond.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

GF has a HUGE pool of characters to work with. There are so many people who were introduced in past gens, it would be sad if some of them were not included in the main plot of x/y. There is no need to create new characters. Just use the old ones. I would like Giovanni, Steven, Lance, Alder ( plz give him a theme that fits him ), etc. Also, some of the past gym leaders should reappear. Also, we need more of the previous protags to come back. I hope Ethan, Lyra, Silver, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, etc come back, and are part of the main story.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    GF has a HUGE pool of characters to work with. There are so many people who were introduced in past gens, it would be sad if some of them were not included in the main plot of x/y. There is no need to create new characters. Just use the old ones. I would like Giovanni, Steven, Lance, Alder ( plz give him a theme that fits him ), etc. Also, some of the past gym leaders should reappear. Also, we need more of the previous protags to come back. I hope Ethan, Lyra, Silver, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, etc come back, and are part of the main story.
    Whoa whoa not all of them at once, 4-5 would be nice. Save some chars for the future.

I guess Looker and Cynthia will surely return...?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I hope Ethan, Lyra, Silver, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, etc come back, and are part of the main story.
    It'd be really, really cool to have a terrifying showdown with the silent protag and their kick-butt team in some secluded, remote arena. I understand why GF gave that honour to Red and Red alone, but at this point the dude is such a legend it'd be in no way stealing his thunder to replicate that epic battle using the subsequent protags.

Considering how far post-game content, particularly battles with super-strong trainers, has improved over the years it seems the next logical step. It's really the only notable thing we're missing...apart from the long-awaited battle with the professor (and iirc a battle with a stupidly strong Prof Oak was programmed into Red and Green but never used?).
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Characters that I hope will be in xy
    1) Giovanni
    2) A prev gen prof
    3) A prev gen protagonist
    4) A prev gen antagonist
    5) A prev gen champion
    6) N and/or Colress

That would make a good story

@SasakiThePikachu : I think the reason that they removed the battling prof thing is that he supposed to be too old to battle.

@SasakiThePikachu : Yes somewhat like a Champion's League at the extreme end of the game... They all use Lv 80 or something Pokemon. Just like in Johto.

I have claimed the Pigs!

This idea might have been thrown out there already and if it has I apologize but I would enjoy seeing a grumpy Pokemon Professor be the regional professor. Like he has a bad rep with the other Professors and they all try to avoid contact with him because he's so mean, cruel, and rude to everyone. It could be used for comic relief. I know Prof. Rowan sort of fit a grumpy old man, but he wasn't mean just intimidating. Then when your player wins the league have the Professor call Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, and a bunch of unknown professors and have him brag that his protege won the league and make it one big deal how he's calling every single person around the world that his protege is better then the ones that Oak and the others choose. Nothing real important or serious. Just throwing a crazy theory out there for the heck of it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Well, a Hilbert/Hilda cameo/battle could still work. Sure it would have been awesome if you would have been able to battle him/her in W2/B2 but he is supposedly out exploring another region.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 8th February 2013 at 12:01 AM.

Characters that I think will be back in some capacity:

Sure?

- N
    - Colress
    - Juniper
    - Looker
    - Cynthia
    - Alder

Maybe?

- Norman (RSE remake hint maybe)
    - Oak
    - Cheren
    - Bianca
    - Sidney (please surprise us)

Would be awesome?

- Red
    - Silver
    - Wally
    - An older Flannery talking about her first year as a gym leader.
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

When the game starts the Professor Juniper will be the one that informs us about the world of Pokemon and not the region's professor, like what happened with Elm in G/S/C HG/SS.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 7th February 2013 at 9:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post

Sure?

- N
    - Colress
    - Juniper
    - Looker
    - Cynthia
    - Alder

Maybe?

- Oak
    - Cheren
    - Bianca

Would be awesome?

- Red
    - Silver
    - Wally
    Could find no fault with the whole list you did there. Glad you mentioned Norman, though. Yes please. He's so DILFY it's not even funny. It was a bit weird playing Ruby back in the day thinking how hot your dad in the game was.

I may have just grossed out everyone reading this but who cares.

When the game starts the Professor Juniper will be the one that informs us about the world of Pokemon and not the region's professor, like what happened with Elm in G/S/C HG/SS.
    If Unova IS somehow linked with the new region in these games, then perhaps, just perhaps. Personally I don't think so, though.
    Last edited by humilau; 7th February 2013 at 9:33 PM.
    Knarly, dude!

Giovanni in a retirement home or a chique spa telling about his mistakes and his many regrets...
    He will give you his kangaskhan or something like that or an other master ball
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

I think we might see:

-Cedric
    -Looker
    -Colress (I was going to say N but I think he'd rather stay in Unova)
    -Cynthia, Alder, or Steven
    -a bunch of other random cameos like we usually get
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post

Sure?

- N
    - Colress
    - Juniper
    - Looker
    - Cynthia
    - Alder

Maybe?

- Oak
    - Cheren
    - Bianca

Would be awesome?

- Red
    - Silver
    - Wally
    I don't doubt your first six choices, especially N and Looker. I can see N popping up somewhere and being the new Cynthia who just shows up everywhere. Speaking of which I will not be surprised if Cynthia manages to get into yet another Pokemon game. When is Gamefreak going to get sick of her? Yes, I am tired of Cynthia in every game since Diamond and Pearl. Use some other characters from the past games if you must but please no more Cynthia.

Edit: N should be the Pokemon version of "Where's Waldo?" it would be kind of fun.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't doubt your first six choices, especially N and Looker. I can see N popping up somewhere and being the new Cynthia who just shows up everywhere. Speaking of which I will not be surprised if Cynthia manages to get into yet another Pokemon game. When is Gamefreak going to get sick of her? Yes, I am tired of Cynthia in every game since Diamond and Pearl. Use some other characters from the past games if you must but please no more Cynthia.

Edit: N should be the Pokemon version of "Where's Waldo?" it would be kind of fun.
    I personally love Cynthia and I am not tired of her whatsoever. Plus I'm sure they will find a way to make Cynthia fit in if they do use her.

"Oh, my name is Cynthia and I am a trainer like you. I like to study Pokemon mythology and heard that a deer with rainbow antlers and this bird thing were roaming around and decided to investigate."

Srsly that never gets old.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 8th February 2013 at 1:25 AM.

Yeah, I'm not getting their obsession with Cynthia, either. It was fine when she got that cameo in HGSS with the Arceus event, but she didn't really have much reason to be in BW1 or BW2 (aside from the PWT).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I think that this game is going to be connected to Unova just as Jhoto was connected to Kanto. That being the case, I expect Prof. Juniper or Prof. Cedric to be seen (preferably Cedric, unless this game is farther into the future and Bianca is now the official Professor of Unova, then I don't know how that would work), Colress, Alder, and a potential N cameo w/ the protagonist from Black 2/White 2. More importantly, if this region is related to Unova, I heavily support the protagonist from Pokemon Black/White to be present in the game playing the same role Red played in G/S/C/HG/SS. It just makes sense to me. This region could be the region that N visited after the climax of Black and White, and as he leaves the protagonist from Black/White enters the region searching for his friend. I just think that it would really work and be really cool.

Other characters I would not mind seeing would be Steven (R/S remake hint), Wally (another R/S remake hint), and Silver (I just wanna see him). Just please, no Looker and definitely no Cynthia, I don't like either of them...

Page 70 of 408 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast