Page 73 of 313 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 7824

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Love it, but the region is going to be in France, not Spain. And I highly doubt there'll be a section of the game based on Africa, probably just mainland France, and maybe some parts of Britain post game (although they might save Britain in general for another game).
    None of that's confirmed... This region has not been revealed to resemble the geographical form of France in any way.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Love it, but the region is going to be in France, not Spain. And I highly doubt there'll be a section of the game based on Africa, probably just mainland France, and maybe some parts of Britain post game (although they might save Britain in general for another game).
    We've seen a structure that is most likely based on the Eiffel Tower. Thats it. It's not going to be in France, because it's a fictional place. It might have different concepts and aspects of France, but it won't be in France. Just like how Unova wasn't in the U.S, but had a city or two based on cities in the U.S, rather than the whole region.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE |
    0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    We've seen a structure that is most likely based on the Eiffel Tower. Thats it. It's not going to be in France, because it's a fictional place. It might have different concepts and aspects of France, but it won't be in France. Just like how Unova wasn't in the U.S, but had a city or two based on cities in the U.S, rather than the whole region.
    Well let's see, there's the Eiffel Tower...and the Palace of Versailles...oh yeah and the fact that Masuda visited France before the XY announcement. Unova was based on New York City to be exact, not the US in general. So we are 95% sure it will be in France, especially since we have many reasons to believe so.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Well let's see, there's the Eiffel Tower...and the Palace of Versailles...oh yeah and the fact that Masuda visited France before the XY announcement. Unova was based on New York City to be exact, not the US in general. So we are 95% sure it will be in France, especially since we have many reasons to believe so.
    So it's going to be called "Whatever the region name" in France? The tower we saw Pikachu on will be called "Eiffel Tower" and the Palace of Versailles will be called that too? No. It very well might be "based" on France but it's not going to be or be in France. And yes, Castelia City was based on New York City, not all of Unova. There were other New York and U.S references and concepts also.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE |
    0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Yeah, Unova wasn't completely based on NYC... This new region will likely have a city that resembles Paris or something at best.
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    So it's going to be called "Whatever the region name" in France? The tower we saw Pikachu on will be called "Eiffel Tower" and the Palace of Versailles will be called that too? No. It very well might be "based" on France but it's not going to be or be in France. And yes, Castelia City was based on New York City, not all of Unova. There were other New York and U.S references and concepts also.
    I meant based on France. -_-.. And actually the design of Unova was based on New York City is what I meant, because that is true. And please tell what other places were inspired by the US? The region design and Castelia...that's about it.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

I meant based on France. -_-.. And actually the design of Unova was based on New York City is what I meant, because that is true. And please tell what other places were inspired by the US? The region design and Castelia...that's about it.
    Almost every town, city and landmark on Unova was based on a real US location.
    Refer to the list here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...the_real_world

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I actually really didn't know that, thanks Wulava.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    yes it was
    and all the other four regions are based on real locations in japan every city is a real landmark
    so, i wouldn't be surprised, in fact i am expecting it, if this region is basically a chunk of france is not the whole thing

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

The map could be based purely on Paris itself, with a huge river running through it. We haven't really had the chance to explore a river before, as they just built huge bridges over them in Unova.
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    The map could be based purely on Paris itself, with a huge river running through it. We haven't really had the chance to explore a river before, as they just built huge bridges over them in Unova.
    that is how every region has worked so far
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a2/Pokemonworld.png

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    That would be really cool! Paris is definitely one of my favorite cities that I've researched, and it would be really cool to be able to explore a river! If it is based solely on Paris, I think it would be really cool if they incorporated fashion as part of it, although I don't know if that would work since they already did that in Unova.

I don't get why people keep on saying it is in France but it is based on France is the more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorMX13 View Post
    I don't get why people keep on saying it is in France but it is based on France is the more likely.
    that is pretty much the same thing
    the first four region were all parts of japan and unova was in new york
    also every city is based off of a real city/landmark
    so this region being in or based on france will most likely happen

Ask me stupid stuff

Whilst Unova was very industrial-looking, this looks very nature filled and, as many people have mentioned before, European. It definetly looks as it could be based of Europe, but even if it ain't I still prefer the greener,e grarasslandy feel it gives ofoff. Ooh, I can't wait~

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ay-d3hxmp6.png

This is What I want for the Region(ditch the Region that Resembles Spain)
    Whoa, that would be the biggest region yet! Anyway this is fake right?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Whoa, that would be the biggest region yet! Anyway this is fake right?
    It's from someone's DA so yeah it's not real.

Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    It's from someone's DA so yeah it's not real.
    Okay! Thanks Shadow.

Hopefully, this region will be fat bigger then the others. The 3ds has more capacity and stuff, an would show off the 3d images better. I'd like a kind off ruined factory, with sparks flying at you, tjrough the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Hopefully, this region will be fat bigger then the others. The 3ds has more capacity and stuff, an would show off the 3d images better. I'd like a kind off ruined factory, with sparks flying at you, tjrough the screen.
    I hope it is bigger. I love the region designs pokemon makes. I have been studying France lately like I am sure some people are to maybe see how the region may look, and the areas around it, so maybe there will be a sort of region like Heartgold or Soulsilver, like there will be two leagues! Are just a different region to sail too.

Why does it have to be just France? I'm of the opinion that it could easily be Europe as a whole. I think it'd make sense. Europe is pretty big after all, and has a wide variety of animals to choose from. France on its own less so.

Then again, maybe that's just my English self wanting a region based on where I live in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCombusken View Post
    Why does it have to be just France? I'm of the opinion that it could easily be Europe as a whole. I think it'd make sense. Europe is pretty big after all, and has a wide variety of animals to choose from. France on its own less so.
    Lemme put it to you this way:

Japan isn't anywhere near as big as Europe, and they squeezed 5 regions out of that (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Almia). Why should they limit all of Europe to just one? They could easily make 20 regions based on Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I personally think all the screenshots we got were to tease us and i'm going to predict they throw us a curveball of some sort like maybe the new area will be divided up into smaller regions or something along those lines. they need to switch it up I believe.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

I wouldn't mind the region being a series of islands, could have one for each gym with a number of routes on each.
    Then a massive one containing the pokemon league, high level areas and other things.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I wouldn't mind the region being a series of islands, could have one for each gym with a number of routes on each.
    Then a massive one containing the pokemon league, high level areas and other things.
    I wouldn't like something like that, it'd be harder to handle backtracking and exploration.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 73 of 313 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast