Page 83 of 314 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Would be cool
    Although I do need to warm up to some of these names....
    Going off the viking thing I could see froakie becoming Thor like along with the rumor saying he turns electric aswell....
    Back on topic
    Would anyone else like to see a great underwater city?
    I know its a tall order but could be amazing with Pokemon swimming by windows ect..
    I would love it! I could just imagine how amazing it would look.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Would anyone else like to see a great underwater city?
    I know its a tall order but could be amazing with Pokemon swimming by windows ect..
    I've always wanted an underwater city... not ruins, but an actual city under a huge glass bubble or something. You could be able to see water-Pokémon through the glass. Basically Sootopolis + Marine Tube combined. But then again, that might be too unrealistic, even for Pokémon.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I've always wanted an underwater city... not ruins, but an actual city under a huge glass bubble or something. You could be able to see water-Pokémon through the glass. Basically Sootopolis + Marine Tube combined. But then again, that might be too unrealistic, even for Pokémon.
    Mate, you friggen go into a space dimenson thing with Girattina. But I was totally thinking what you just said. That would look awesome. Seeing Gyarados etc.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Atlantis of Pokemon, that's a great idea actually. Especially with the 3D graphics that would look amazing.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Atlantis of Pokemon, that's a great idea actually. Especially with the 3D graphics that would look amazing.
    I'm surprised they didn't make an underwater city in RSE tbh. Probably tech limitations or something. Sootopolis came close by requiring Dive to get in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yeah, I like the sound of an Underwater city. Maybe victory road is accessible via an underwater cave, and the city could be like the Pokemon League gate.
    Not really pulling for another Water gym. haha
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Yeah, I like the sound of an Underwater city. Maybe victory road is accessible via an underwater cave, and the city could be like the Pokemon League gate.
    Not really pulling for another Water gym. haha
    Underwater City? Not going with it. Something similar: What about Atlantis?
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I'd like to see a decent variety of underwater environments. Ruins, cities, sunken ships, sea labs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Underwater City? Not going with it. Something similar: What about Atlantis?
    That's more or less what was Sootopolis, in fact.

That reminds me of an idea I have today. BW2 finally gave us a starting city that had it's own PokeCenter and Shop.
    But the Pokemon League is always extremely scarce. Even Ever Grande City wasn't really different than the other Pokemon League.
    Look at the PWT. Driftveil became extremely wealthy, and had a great developpement thanks to it.
    Same thing with the Battle Frontiers.
    You may assume that having the Pokemon League in your city will make it the center of the world.
    Obviously, for gameplay perspective, it provide a final challenge, so it must be difficult to access with the Victory Road.
    So, we would need a city that is hard to access, by one way or another. An underwater city, or something like Sootopolis would be a good idea.
    And it would give us an underwater Victory road as well.
    Or a lost city in the middle of mountain would also work.

But I'd like to see a real city at the Pokemon League. With lots of powerfull trainer that are waiting to challenge the Elite 4.
    They may also have a harder version of Nymbasa Stadiums. Powerfull trainers train in the League Stadium, and you can fight them daily.
    You may have the Join Avenue Shops here as well. After all, it's a city were everyone go to become a Champion. It make sense that they have everything needed.

So, what do you think of this Idea ? Would this weakens the impact/feeling of the Pokemon League ? Or would this be a good way to show its importance ?

Quote Originally Posted by shytende View Post
    That reminds me of an idea I have today. BW2 finally gave us a starting city that had it's own PokeCenter and Shop.
    One thing that kind of bothered me with Aspertia City is that in addition to the Pokemon Center, you could also heal with your mom as usual, which is pretty redundant. You know what would've been awesome? If your mom was actually working at the Aspertia City Pokemon Center instead of just being retired.

Quote Originally Posted by shytende View Post
    But the Pokemon League is always extremely scarce. Even Ever Grande City wasn't really different than the other Pokemon League.
    From a gameplay perspective, I don't think the Pokemon League really needs to be a full fledged city. All you really need is the Pokemon Center to help you prepare for the Elite 4. Evergrande, however, could stand to be more developed, since it's on the other side of Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Rumor batch 5 mentioned about Gym Leaders and the names of the City they are in.

We know that City names in Pokemon always have a theme.
    Now, the question is, has anyone here figure out the theme for the City names in that rumor? I honestly can't figure out a theme, it looks more like City names you would expect to see in a fan-made game.

If there's no theme, the chance that the rumor is fake becomes even higher......

The guesses for the gym leaders and elite four are good ones based on what we have seen in the trailer.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

All I know from that 4chan rumor is that its likely bogus. Research has been going horribly for me the last 2 days trying to see if it could be true with those city names, but I'm not getting anything out of the old norse dictionaries nor naming conventions. I would be surprised if it does, cause then GF just winging it, but even then they would wing it with proper old norse and not gibberish. I'm not even getting anything on the dialect variants.
    BLAH

That would be amazing. I'm surprised we haven't gotten one of those yet...wait no, no I'm not. But it still sounds cool. We need more really unique cities. I always wanted a city that was in the sky. Would make for a perfect Flying Gym area.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I would love that! (I'm in school for marine aquatics so that would fit me perfectly.) Too bad we can't buy a house in whichever city we would want to live in...
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

I hope if we have a fire-type gym that we actually have a very fiery theme. Lavridge and Cinnabar had great gyms and worked for the towns' and leaders' personalities, but I want something explosion with a puzzle that sticks with you, like in Blackthorn City or Icirus City. Those were awesome and I would go back and run through them again for the fun of it.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    That would be amazing. I'm surprised we haven't gotten one of those yet...wait no, no I'm not. But it still sounds cool. We need more really unique cities. I always wanted a city that was in the sky. Would make for a perfect Flying Gym area.
    Yeah, a city in the sky would be awesome as well. Or maybe a city/town on top of a huge mountain which would rise above the clouds?

I was thinking about the underwater city some more and as cool as it would be, you couldn't really Fly to it could you? hehe
    Morjens!

Yeah, a city in the sky would be awesome as well. Or maybe a city/town on top of a huge mountain which would rise above the clouds?

I was thinking about the underwater city some more and as cool as it would be, you couldn't really Fly to it could you? hehe
    You could fly to the entrance/Submarine place or meh, GF WILL get a way around it. But I like the sound of both these add a city in a forrest (A CITY! Not a settlement, not White Forest-like at all...)

A volcanic city if done right... God, Awesome FIre Gym!

is it just me or does anyone hope we are able to go into space this gen?
    if not this one maybe another one?
    cause i have hoped for that since third gen

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    is it just me or does anyone hope we are able to go into space this gen?
    if not this one maybe another one?
    cause i have hoped for that since third gen
    It would be cool I guess but the problem is how will we be able to get there? I know a space shuttle could possibly work but what would we be able to do in space?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    It would be cool I guess but the problem is how will we be able to get there? I know a space shuttle could possibly work but what would we be able to do in space?
    catch space pokes?
    personally i am hoping it is a ticket event like getting Victini in black and white
    and you can get Deoxys and/or Jirachi?
    i would love that as i always seeem to miss out on both of their events

I would love to see other vehicles having battlable trainers inside. So far we've only had ships (S.S. Anne, S.S. Aqua & Royal Unova), but I think trains, airplanes or blimps could work as well. Or space shuttles (referring to posts above).
    Morjens!

I would love to see other vehicles having battlable trainers inside. So far we've only had ships (S.S. Anne, S.S. Aqua & Royal Unova), but I think trains, airplanes or blimps could work as well. Or space shuttles (referring to posts above).
    Wouldn't the Battle Subway count for the train part? I think it'd be interesting to be able to interact/battle with people on planes though. It could be like the Royal Unova where you can chat/battle but also look out a window or something to get a crazy good view of what you pass over.

It'd be like The Under in Colosseum/XD, there'd be a spot above water you could Fly to, and you could take an elevator down to the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    catch space pokes?
    personally i am hoping it is a ticket event like getting Victini in black and white
    and you can get Deoxys and/or Jirachi?
    i would love that as i always seeem to miss out on both of their events
    That's probably what they're going to do, there's not really much point to go into space since there's almost nothing up there.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be an event like this for Deoxys in RSE? I remember there being some sort of Deoxys event relating to going into space, but I don't remember to what degree it was true (I don't think you could actually go into space, IIRC, but it was discussed or something). Maybe next time we go to Hoenn we can do a full fledged space event.

Hi to all at the start I really hope that new region will be a little bit more bigger than what we've seen in Black and White. I like the concept of discovering "more space" after beating the elite four so - the best way IMO is to mix gold/silver style with two regions (ofcourse in that situation there should be just two regions in game instead of one). The second should be surprise, with couple undiscovered pokemon (from newest hundred?) and 4 gyms for example. That could be really nice idea.

I doubt we'll be seeing this as the new combination was only introduced in the last generation, but I'd like to see Pokecenters and Pokemarts as separate entities again. It just added more to each town or city, in my opinion. It isn't a huge issue, just a little preference.

I hope there will be dive spots in this region, but more so than just some ruins with a time limit; more to the likes of Hoenn's underwater routes.

Page 83 of 314 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast