Page 86 of 313 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 7824

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah i am just hoping that we have a bug gym leader or elite
    just please Arceus make them better they all gave bugs bad names
    It's pretty much a given that we're getting another Bug type gym. In the trailer you saw the spider web like gym, I think it's obvious that that's a Bug type gym.

I already said that they could add the overseas french territories after beating the game

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It's pretty much a given that we're getting another Bug type gym. In the trailer you saw the spider web like gym, I think it's obvious that that's a Bug type gym.
    yeah that is agreeable
    unfortunately some people are trolls and tell everyone to think the contrary
    i am almost 100% certain that it is a bug gym
    and if so i don't want to be disappointed
    it better be difficult and represent the type well for once
    i think the reason bugs are underestimated is because when you think of bugs you think of bugsy or burgh
    and they sucked

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

We see to be getting:

A Grass Gym
    A Bug Gym
    A Psyhic Gym
    A Fire Gym/Elite Four/Champion

Sounds like a decent line up already.

As long as the Gym folks don't only use pre-findable Pokes.

Anyway, I hope that we get some beautiful areas, such as gardens, and twisty labryinths.

Hopefully we get a fire type gym.... I missed it
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Also a ghost gym would be cool and challenging…
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    As long as the Gym folks don't only use pre-findable Pokes.
    Agreed, I hate how lame some of the GLs rosters are when there are other and better Pokemon of that type in the game/generation.

I thought it was awesome and challenging how Brock had Onyx, Misty, Lt. Surge and Erika had Pokes that evolved through Stones and Sabrina had Alakazam, so we had challenge against strong foes early in the game.
    In generation 5 we had Normal-type gym but no Bouffalant or Cincinno, a Bug-type without Durant, Larvesta, Accelgor or Escavalier, Electric without Galvantula, Eelektross or Stunfisk and Flying without Braviary/Mandibuzz and etc, you got my point.

Imo Gym Leaders should have the best Pokemon possible for that level, and the biggest array possible, like Wallace/Juan, Norman and Winona in RSE. I didn't like how Gym Leaders were managed this Gen, they only had fair rosters post-game.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Can I just join the chorus of wanting a Dark type Gym Leader? It's really about time!

It looks like we have Bug and Psychic at the least.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post
    Agreed, I hate how lame some of the GLs rosters are when there are other and better Pokemon of that type in the game/generation.

I thought it was awesome and challenging how Brock had Onyx, Misty, Lt. Surge and Erika had Pokes that evolved through Stones and Sabrina had Alakazam, so we had challenge against strong foes early in the game.
    In generation 5 we had Normal-type gym but no Bouffalant or Cincinno, a Bug-type without Durant, Larvesta, Accelgor or Escavalier, Electric without Galvantula, Eelektross or Stunfisk and Flying without Braviary/Mandibuzz and etc, you got my point.

Imo Gym Leaders should have the best Pokemon possible for that level, and the biggest array possible, like Wallace/Juan, Norman and Winona in RSE. I didn't like how Gym Leaders were managed this Gen, they only had fair rosters post-game.
    Agreed. Gym rosters were really done stupidly with the B&W games. Two Emolga in Elesa's team....really? Were you that short on electric types? Speaking of, I never got why she was not given Plusle and minun. I thought her red/blue theme was perfect to pair her with the cheering duo.

I want the grass gym to be placed inside a forest. A proper forest.Sort of in a Fortree style with the jungle being even thicker.

Oh GOD Wallace/Juan wrecked me because I didn't have a grass or electric type on my team. Oy that was a mistake.

I'd like to see more difficult (but not impossible) gyms. Or maybe just Challenge Mode from the beginning, the improved AI makes even not as good Pokemon hard to beat.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Oh GOD Wallace/Juan wrecked me because I didn't have a grass or electric type on my team. Oy that was a mistake.

I'd like to see more difficult (but not impossible) gyms. Or maybe just Challenge Mode from the beginning, the improved AI makes even not as good Pokemon hard to beat.
    I agree with this. The easy gyms to beat aren't as fun. Clair was fun because she was challenging for me in Soul Silver. If that was just lazy training, or if she was actually hard I still don't quite know. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Having them don't make them all that easy tho, my Magneton was so easily pwned and Ludicolo had problem with their high sp. def. and varied types (Kindra, Ludicolo, Gyarados...).
    Norman was a pain in the ash and so was Tate&Liza in Emerald. I want memorable Gyms like those.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    I agree with this. The easy gyms to beat aren't as fun. Clair was fun because she was challenging for me in Soul Silver. If that was just lazy training, or if she was actually hard I still don't quite know. xD
    If I recall it right she was difficult in G/S (I didn't play HG/SS), Dragons resist a lot of moves and we usually don't have Ice Pokes in-game. Kindra is one of the most annoying Pokemons ever as well =p
    Last edited by Bueno~; 5th March 2013 at 4:09 AM.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Having them don't make them all that easy tho, my Magneton was so easily pwned and Ludicolo had problem with their high sp. def. and varied types (Kindra, Ludicolo, Gyarados...).
    Norman was a pain in the ash and so was Tate&Liza in Emerald. I want memorable Gyms like those.

If I recall it right she was difficult in G/S (I didn't play HG/SS), Dragons resist a lot of moves and we usually don't have Ice Pokes in-game. Kindra is one of the most annoying Pokemons ever as well =p
    Yeah. Clair's Kingdra kept murdering my level 40 or so Umbreon.

IMO its 99% sure to see in upcoming game fire type gym (look at the trailer, there is 50/50 chance that scene with epic fire is in gym). Bug type is also for 99% sure (spider web scene with jumping character). What type of gyms I want to see in the next game? Water type! (Imagine beautiful waterfalls, SPA-styled or Cave-styled place with pretty water, bubbles Also, its interesting to imagine dark styled gym. How it could look? I can imagine some sort of obscure, dirty building with many punks and bad-guys (walls painted in graffiti-style). Rooms could be "decorated" with metal, corroded barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    We see to be getting:

A Grass Gym
    A Bug Gym
    A Psyhic Gym
    A Fire Gym/Elite Four/Champion

Sounds like a decent line up already.
    I hate how people keep assuming the vine swinging area is a gym, just because it's gimmicky doesn't mean it's a gym. If it was a gym, we'd probably see trainers somewhere around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I hate how people keep assuming the vine swinging area is a gym, just because it's gimmicky doesn't mean it's a gym. If it was a gym, we'd probably see trainers somewhere around there.
    I agree. It looks more like a forest. Caves have puzzles, why can't forests do to?
    Well, both the other forests are like mazes, which is a puzzle. A different one would be good.
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 5th March 2013 at 8:37 PM.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I can't wait until it is revealed to be a grass type gym
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Its a metallic tree with man made ropes pegged onto it with footstep markers for were the player needs to stand to advance. The implications of it being an overworld area and not a gym are scary, because the last thing Pokemon needs is interactivity markers for the OW. The exploration bits are simple as is, no need to go beyond the norm.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Its a metallic tree with man made ropes pegged onto it with footstep markers for were the player needs to stand to advance. The implications of it being an overworld area and not a gym are scary, because the last thing Pokemon needs is interactivity markers for the OW. The exploration bits are simple as is, no need to go beyond the norm.
    Manmade structure does not equal=/= gym either. Face it, we know nothing about what this place is used for. It could be some abandoned tower that you have to climb.

Manmade structure does not equal=/= gym either. Face it, we know nothing about what this place is used for. It could be some abandoned tower that you have to climb.
    yeah but idk i am almost certain that thing was a gym
    and i thought that was a metallic tree not a tower

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I won't jump to the conclusion that the vine thing was a gym gimmick. If it is, then it is. I'm not really thinking about Gyms right now.

I'm sure people have brought up what the possible Safari Zone might look like if one does return or we get something like it. I hope it looks like a real wild jungle and hopefully they make a T-Rex Pokemon and put it on the logo for the Safari Zone. Jurassic Park reference XD Someone might have already mentioned that though.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Sure, but I still won't accept its a piece of the OW because as I said, the implications of interactivity spots would seriously lend a hand to the game feeling simpler then it should be.
    BLAH

I don't really like the french-theme. I prefer having unique regions, rather than ones based off of RL.

I'm also hoping that the game doesn't feel so small. BW and tbh DP regions all felt so small. As if there was nothing to do anymore after beating the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I don't really like the french-theme. I prefer having unique regions, rather than ones based off of RL.

I'm also hoping that the game doesn't feel so small. BW and tbh DP regions all felt so small. As if there was nothing to do anymore after beating the league.
    I agree with BW/BW2 having little areas exclusive post game, but Sinnoh did have a decent amount: The Battle Area, Catching the rest of the Pokemon you needed, side quests, the Battle Tower/Battle Frontier, and a France region is unique: It's the only Region we've had based on Europe/Somewhere in Europe, yet.

Hoping for some Vineyards!

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post

Thing is all reagions have been based off actual places on earth.
    Kanto= Kanto, Japan
    Jotho = Kansai, Japan
    Hoenn = Kyushu, Japan
    Sinnoh = Hokkaido, Japan
    Unova = New York, USA
    And the new region is most likely based off northen france.
    Last edited by Kass157; 6th March 2013 at 5:35 PM. Reason: Adding Quote
    Equipment:
    3DS XL X&Y Special Edition, DSlite.

Time:
    GTM -4

Black:

Neo
    FC: 2279 9709 9979

My Former Team!

Page 86 of 313 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast