Page 152 of 314 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I think I see a person, but the perspective makes them look really small, so it's hard to tell.
    what if that rectangle shaped thing at the bottom (in front of the player) is a chair facing the opposite direction and it flips to reveal the E4 sitting on it? just my speculation as I haven't much more to really tell what's going on in that image. but fire pillars shooting out of the ground definitely says "fire-type" IMO and not dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

On the subject of types, I REALLY hope we don't get another Icy type Gym as the 7th Gym..that would kill it..
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    On the subject of types, I REALLY hope we don't get another Icy type Gym as the 7th Gym..that would kill it..
    Twist: All gyms except 7th are ice. 7th is super duper ice.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

YES! Someone who agrees with me, I'd like Water and Dragon to take a break from the top as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    YES! Someone who agrees with me, I'd like Water and Dragon to take a break from the top as well.
    Ghost, perhaps?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Ghost, perhaps?
    I'd like Ghost or Normal. I also want Dark, but I want that to be about 5 maybe 6.

Water yes but Dragon could go another round personally as the only Dragon gym leaders are Clair and Drayden I believe.

I'd like Ghost or Normal. I also want Dark, but I want that to be about 5 maybe 6.
    Yeah, then they'd be evolved.

-My younger brother

Twist: All gyms except 7th are ice. 7th is super duper ice.
    Ahhhhh NOOOOOO that can't happen!
    The Icy type gyms are SO redudant.
    Oh by the way I love Glaceon just not the gyms :]

Dragon certainly. It's been way over used. Although unlike Ice it's pretty cool, I think we need a break.
    I don't mind seeing water again for some reason, probably because..I like water?
    But at the same time I hate repetitiveness. I want creativity, something bold and new.
    And yes I'm looking at you, "Fire/Fighting" Starter!! :S
    Last edited by Kall El; 17th May 2013 at 3:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Water yes but Dragon could go another round personally as the only Dragon gym leaders are Clair and Drayden I believe.
    Sounds weird but I really want Dragon to go first xD It would be a good challenge but not too much, coz it would teach everyone not to rely on their starter.

Sounds weird but I really want Dragon to go first xD It would be a good challenge but not too much, coz it would teach everyone not to rely on their starter.
    that would be interesting because the first gym leaders usually have pokemon you can get early on in the game. and getting a dragon type before gym #2 would be pretty sick (: although you'd likely be dealing with a first-stager up until probably gym 6 or 7

I must say, I truly believe that game freak has truly outdone themselves in the kalos region design. One of the main reason s I liked Hoenn so much was because it was so huge and diverse, and when I look at Kalos, I feel proud and that the horribleness that was Unova is nothing to worry about.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    I must say, I truly believe that game freak has truly outdone themselves in the kalos region design. One of the main reason s I liked Hoenn so much was because it was so huge and diverse, and when I look at Kalos, I feel proud and that the horribleness that was Unova is nothing to worry about.
    seriously it's like we can sleep with a smile on our faces now.

on a more serious note, I really do like the layout of the map and I mostly love the rivers and how they're intertwined, even though they're not all connected which would actually be a bit redundant to be able to get everywhere via one river. so far, I'm absolutely loving the diversity and I feel like it had hints of all the positive things from each of the previous regions.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post

on a more serious note, I really do like the layout of the map and I mostly love the rivers and how they're intertwined, even though they're not all connected which would actually be a bit redundant to be able to get everywhere via one river. so far, I'm absolutely loving the diversity and I feel like it had hints of all the positive things from each of the previous regions.
    I hope it has the easy going feel of hoenn. You could beat half the gyms and feel like you just hit the first town.

And super duper ice is coming. Its the new type.

-My younger brother

^^ Couldn't agree more.

The rivers of Kalos really do look amazing, flowing through the entire region. I still hope there's a story behind that statue we saw in the first trailer with those Pokemon on the lake or whatever. Stories in Pokemon are always fun, right?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

ARGGHH!
    I'm not going to reply to that certain someone BUT I hate it when people degrade Unova.
    I know the design was very linear but Isshu was a beautiful region regardless.
    Especially in BW2, I personally thought it was amazing.
    People just hate on Isshu so much! :s

ARGGHH!
    I'm not going to reply to that certain someone BUT I hate it when people degrade Unova.
    ? Who was doing that?

-My younger brother

? Who was doing that?
    Look a few posts above!
    I mean, Isshu isn't that bad is it?

ARGGHH!
    It was a good looking region, but being so linear kind of distracts people at how good it is. It also didnt help that you couldnt move 10 steps by yourself with an NPC telling you EXACTLY what to do next.

Look a few posts above!
    Isshu/Unova isn't my fave region, but I did like the region. I loved the Skyarrow Bridge. First time I got there I walked on it like five times.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It was a good looking region, but being so linear kind of distracts people at how good it is. It also didnt help that you couldnt move 10 steps by yourself with an NPC telling you EXACTLY what to do next.
    Isn't that what all Pokémon games do? It makes perfect sense for someone to tell you what to do next or else you would get confuzzled on where to go.

Also

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Credit to Shine for searching this.

Excuse my rudeness, buy what does NPC interaction have to do with the quality of the Region? Nothing.
    Linear was more to do with the movement of the player in relation to the story line.
    BW2 kinda fixed that. I think being judgmental on the basis of linearity is very biased and unfair.
    Look ahead of that and you'll see an amazing region.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Isshu/Unova isn't my fave region, but I did like the region. I loved the Skyarrow Bridge. First time I got there I walked on it like five times.
    Yeah the bridges were really cool.
    Village bridge was awesome!

Look a few posts above!
    oh I hope that wasn't me because I actually loved unova, especially the B2W2 variant. I was just emphasizing how much more I like the layout of Kalos.

oh I hope that wasn't me because I actually loved unova, especially the B2W2 variant. I was just emphasizing how much more I like the layout of Kalos.
    Kalos reminds me of Sinnoh. There's just so many possibilities and I can't figure out a linear route between all of the cities and towns.
    I hope Kalos doesn't become linear.

Page 152 of 314 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast