Page 175 of 314 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by felichar View Post
    the stonehenges location is a town. if you look closely in the map you will see 2 houses
    No, those don't look like houses. The indents in them make them resembel small hills with probably an entrance to an underground area. Those stonehenges are probably there as a shrine and the secret of the shrine is that the underground sector of it houses the energy to call upon a legendary, and maybe not even a mascot one!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Blesstoise View Post
    Well if you look like the way the dex is divided, Coastal Kalos is the left part and is blue, hinting to Xerneas. So you can say Xerneas probably lives in 'Stonehege'.
    Mountain Kalos is the right part, so maybe Yveltal lives on top of the mountain.
    I think that the Pokedex has a double meaning. Like how the region was based off France, to make the french tricolour. Or maybe for Xerneas to be Blue and found in the Coastal side. While Yveltal is Red and found in the Mountain side. Maybe the 3rd legend will be in Central Kalos.
    3DS Friend Code: Nicholas-0130-2106-0329

Looking For

-English Keldeo

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    No, those don't look like houses. The indents in them make them resembel small hills with probably an entrance to an underground area. Those stonehenges are probably there as a shrine and the secret of the shrine is that the underground sector of it houses the energy to call upon a legendary, and maybe not even a mascot one!
    No, those are houses. The green is the roof and the brown the sides of the house.

I like how in Kalos, a forest is almost near your hometown, just behind that Versailles like place. I'm thinking that the Versailles building will probably have a mission (assuming you can go inside there) where lets say your friend left the Pokéballs or Town Map he/she was going to give you and you have to enter the building and search across the halls until you find his/her room and retrieve the item(s). Another idea would be your friend/rival had an important item like a Dowsing Machine or the bracelet that the protagonists have on their arms (better yet a minor-major item that's part of the story) and you find it but as you exit the room, a grunt from the Evil Team steals it and you have to go to the woods and find him. His Pokémon would be the regional rodent at level 8. Inside the forest would contain the following Pokémon:

Fletchling: Lv 2-4, 30%
    New regional rodent: Lv 2-4, 30%
    Zigzagoon: Lv 2-4, 18%
    Pidgey: Lv 2-4, 18%
    Pancham: Lv 2-4, 4%

Before you head out to find the Grunt, you will obviously have a tutorial on catching Pokémon (Since I don't see any place before the forest that has Grassy areas on the map) but you have the option to skip it. You then defeat the grunt and come back with the item and give it to your friend and he awards you with Running Shoes/other item. Then he tells you that you have potential as a Pokémon Master and recommends that you try out the upcoming gym upward from the forest.

EDIT: I just remembered one of the screenshots showcasing a grassy area before the entrance so I guess that's where the tutorial may take place.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 25th May 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Maybe Stonehenge will act like the Deoxys stones back in FRLG, where you might have to move them into their original formation or simply touch them in the right order to activate something.

Hell, they might summon a Regi, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Maybe Stonehenge will act like the Deoxys stones back in FRLG, where you might have to move them into their original formation or simply touch them in the right order to activate something.

Well that may be implemented in the third game, where all the past Legendaries, or some of them at least, are brought back to be captured. I actually liked how we got the Regis in B2W2 so I'd like another cave adventure rather than the stonehenges to be their comeback.
    But I like what you said about moving the stonehenges (some kind of switch?) to change Deoxys's form.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post

Idea of moving stones is plausible, don't think they will dedicate such a place to a legendary from Hoenn, think just Xerneas or a unknown pokemon.

Anyway hope that the place with red roofs is the starting point, but not your home town, maybe a academy or something.
    Real home town is the place on the north, with the big three, when you finally arrive there you find out that your family is kidnapped by evil team or something like that.

I'm intrigued at the lava in the desert. Perhaps Fennekin originated from there? Perhaps Fennekin went extinct outside of being a starter?

Off the topic of me getting giddy over Fennekin, I love the fact there's a forest beside were our starting town seems to be! We've never had a forest before the first gym, have we? Well, except Viridian.

And that stone place... probably the Xerneas capture area.

Is there a gate thingy? Look where the stones are. Look a bit up... now that interests me a lot. Looks Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Off the topic of me getting giddy over Fennekin, I love the fact there's a forest beside were our starting town seems to be! We've never had a forest before the first gym, have we? Well, except Viridian.
    We pass through Petalburg Forest before Rustboro.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    Time traveling would probably be pretty lame, plus it has nothing to do with Region Speculation.

And going back to the also completely irrelevant Gen VII Region discussion, Texas is an obvious choice! It has a coast and a wide variety of cities. The central city could be an artsy paradise of course.

I personally believe the Carnac area will either have to do with the legendaries or be used to introduce the Fairy type. I could see little sprites dancing around the stones in the night.
    Time Traveling is one of the most clitched games tropes..i hope they do not include Time Travelling in Pokemon X and Y but i can understand GF could work it well in the story and the plot

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    We pass through Petalburg Forest before Rustboro.
    I never played a game that takes place in Hoenn ;P Sorry!

Anyway, I'm really curious about the lava. Can we catch Pokemon in it (Fishing? Please!) or around it? And why does it look like a part of the building is built into it?

Anyway, I'm really curious about the lava. Can we catch Pokemon in it (Fishing? Please!) or around it? And why does it look like a part of the building is built into it?
    hey, didn't see that the building was into it! maybe a elevator in that building that takes you under the lava:P

Think the rod will melt in the lava haha.

Lol I'd like to get some kind of special Fishing Rod that can allow us to catch a new Fire,Rock,or Steel type that resides in lava. Fire/Water pokemon wouldn't be too far from living in the water, but I'd rather have something expected like a Ground/Steel fish that swims in lava, 'cause it'd be totally unexpected. Then that Pokemon could help us with crossing lava areas in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Well that may be implemented in the third game, where all the past Legendaries, or some of them at least, are brought back to be captured. I actually liked how we got the Regis in B2W2 so I'd like another cave adventure rather than the stonehenges to be their comeback.
    They shouldn't wait until the next game for that if they want all of the legendaries to be catchable in 6th gen, otherwise we'll get a situation where we have to rely on events or migration to catch all of them.

There'd need to be enough Fire types and lava in the region for that to be a useful method to catch Pokemon, so I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They shouldn't wait until the next game for that if they want all of the legendaries to be catchable in 6th gen, otherwise we'll get a situation where we have to rely on events or migration to catch all of them.
    I liked the migration mini-games in the past generations, plus I'm lazy when it comes to getting old Pokemon from older gens, so I'd rather migrate them and breed them to complete the dex rather than have to go all over the place to finish my Kalos dex post E4. I think this Dex will be pretty big so I'm expecting just a bit over 200 Kalos Pokemon unless it's already been confirmed otherwise.

Also I hope the E4 gets a cooler building or structure. Castles and extravagant halls and buildings are getting old within the previous three gens. I mean, a City-in-the-Sky-like structure where you enter the shop and healing counter in the first building and then you can cross one of four available bridges that represent the Elite's type. Each tower is on a giant airship that keeps it afloat.
    It'd be complicated to describe, but pretty interesting imo.

Lava-fishing is something if expect in the anime, there aren't that many fire types Id expect to come out of lava besides the Magmar line and the Slugma line, maybe even Torkoal but that's stretching it.

I don't expect Xerneas to be related in any way to the Stonehenge since it doesn't really seem like they go together, and because Xerneas was roaming in a forest.

I wonder if the power plant-like thing in Area 51.....I mean the things in the desert are like the base for the evil team, or maybe they're a deserted lab like P2

I certainly find this picture to be a bit iffy since I would not expect Xerneas to be roaming along Kalos's coasts. But maybe the woodland around the stonehenge area is Xerneas's habitat. Yveltal's is a bit of a stretch, but I can see a big Legendary vulture-wyvern to be flying around a Mountainous area, hence the mountain district speculation that this cheezburgr pic presents.

I don't really care how off topic this is, I'm just curious how you can consider Ruby and Sapphire overrated if you've never even played them.

Or, or there are a few pokemon that are able to walk/swim (or at least resist the heat) through them!
    Like Torkoal, or Thyplosion and things like that

Maybe it's not lava, but just a giant piece of plastic that looks like lava...
    Remember that old James Bond movie with the fake volcano?
    Aha!
    It's a base for the evil team!
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

With the interesting design of the geography I think we can start to expect some interesting typing combonations. I'm thinking a Fire-Grass, and the lave makes me think Fire-Water, Fire- Steel, or a whole new Magma type.
    Okay scratch that last part because it sounds dumb x)
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

I wonder if we really are going to go a different way depending on which version we get.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I wonder if we really are going to go a different way depending on which version we get.
    If that happens maybe the gym order will change also? And maybe the team?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

I really like that idea. More differences between versions please.

Seems so. It'd make for a good excuse to get the two different games, wouldn't it.

Also, what if that little island is full ow Unown? A Legend Unown to us is in there! Get it?

And I seriously hope the thing in the magma is an evil team base ;P

Page 175 of 314 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast