Page 109 of 314 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

I wonder if they will have a Disney Land Paris type Town? instead of Disney Themed ride they will be themed after the Pokemon Movies

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I wonder if they will have a Disney Land Paris type Town? instead of Disney Themed ride they will be themed after the Pokemon Movies
    To be honest, I think this new region will only be French-esque is the vaguest sense of the word.
    Sure, it might have universally-recognizable landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower and maybe the l'Arc de Triomphe, but it won't be French right down to the very last detail.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by charmanderandswampertguy View Post
    i would love this new region to have a kanto and johto feel to it. Though i would love secret bases to make a comeback for this region. But some of the things i loved about kanto and johto wher some of the areas which included the pokemon mansion, moo moo farm, the ice path, dragons den, power plant. I loved the haunted house in pokemon diamond and pearl wouldnt mind something like that. I would like it after the pokemon league like d/p/p you went to a island for this island it could be where the pokemon world tournament could be held maybe that would be better for pokemon z but i liked how in diamond/pearl/platinum you went to this island which was like a resort after the league. I would like the league to be set out like red/blue/yellow gold/silver/crystal.
    Do you remember the Trick House in RSE? I think it should make a comeback but updated of course.
    Looking for:
    My Friend Code: 2509.3114.2631 (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by willythehippie View Post
    Do you remember the Trick House in RSE? I think it should make a comeback but updated of course.
    Agreed, but it should be placed near the beginning (before the 1st gym), so you get a puzzle room for each badge.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    Probably not. I don't think Disney will be referenced in any Pokemon game that isn't a direct crossover with one or more Disney franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    To be honest, I think this new region will only be French-esque is the vaguest sense of the word.
    Sure, it might have universally-recognizable landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower and maybe the l'Arc de Triomphe, but it won't be French right down to the very last detail.

~The Head Honchkrow~
    This. I've been to New York and several of the surrounding areas in New Jersey that Unova was based on. I would not have been able to tell you that Unova was clearly based on those areas. They don't resemble their real world counterparts that well, and Unovan culture only very vaguely resembles American culture. They only really resemble each other in the vaguest sense. This new region will likely be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Honchkrow View Post
    Agreed, but it should be placed near the beginning (before the 1st gym), so you get a puzzle room for each badge.

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Most definitely. I also like the thought of the secret bases coming back. I did very much enjoy them back in RSE.
    Looking for:

Would anyone love a side region kind of like the Sevii islands? Personally I loved that about FR/LG. I would not even mind if it is an old region either. Just more side stuff would be nice!

As much as I would love another Trick House, if the R/S/E remakes are to come next, then more than likely we won't get it in the new region.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Would anyone love a side region kind of like the Sevii islands? Personally I loved that about FR/LG. I would not even mind if it is an old region either. Just more side stuff would be nice!
    Yes. I like having more to do after the main plot is finished. I liked the area in Sinnoh. When I got to the resort area and was able to buy furniture and what not for the home that guy gave me.
    Looking for:

Areas That I Want

Volcano
    Diving Areas
    Areas in the sky
    A large castle (or the ruins)
    I think space could be interesting..?
    Lots of Islands
    Forests/Jungles
    Large Glacier (Possibly floating in the sea)
    A Desolate Wasteland (Full of evil pokemon)
    Caves with some detailed layout and interesting features

All of them would probably be too much, but a few of them would be nice

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    As much as I would love another Trick House, if the R/S/E remakes are to come next, then more than likely we won't get it in the new region.
    Remakes. Yessssssssss! I forgot! I bet those will be Epic! Hoenn is my second favorite region! No wait my third favorite!
    Looking for:

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Areas That I Want

Volcano
    Diving Areas
    Areas in the sky
    A large castle (or the ruins)
    I think space could be interesting..?
    Lots of Islands
    Forests/Jungles
    Large Glacier (Possibly floating in the sea)
    A Desolate Wasteland (Full of evil pokemon)
    Caves with some detailed layout and interesting features

All of them would probably be too much, but a few of them would be nice
    Yes to pretty much all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by willythehippie View Post
    Yes. I like having more to do after the main plot is finished. I liked the area in Sinnoh. When I got to the resort area and was able to buy furniture and what not for the home that guy gave me.
    Same here. I loved buying stuff for the resort home, even if it was expensive as anything. I started using that place as my home. To bad you couldn't get in the bed of your resort home and heal up. I hope this region has a place like the Resort area, Fight area, and junk, where you can go to after the main plot of the games is over and challenge new types of trainers. Maybe even have a new challenge to go for with very high level opponents. I hope XY region has something like that. I loved the Stark Mountain sidequest after the game.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Same here. I loved buying stuff for the resort home, even if it was expensive as anything. I started using that place as my home. To bad you couldn't get in the bed of your resort home and heal up. I hope this region has a place like the Resort area, Fight area, and junk, where you can go to after the main plot of the games is over and challenge new types of trainers. Maybe even have a new challenge to go for with very high level opponents. I hope XY region has something like that. I loved the Stark Mountain sidequest after the game.
    That would be fun, I did like that addition to Platinum. I wonder if they will have a Battle Tower-esque area, and if it would be post-Elite Four or pre-Elite Four. Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll have a full-blown Battle Frontier or just the Battle Tower-like area. I like the idea of another Battle Fronteir (although possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes could have that, but still).
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

I think that this time around, i would like to see a map with environmental similarities to Hoenn, and Unova-like cities and storyline.
    I really liked Hoenn's map and the areas (mount Pyre, Desert, and water areas). I also liked how nice and big the cities in Unova were.

Quote Originally Posted by kesha140 View Post
    I think that this time around, i would like to see a map with environmental similarities to Hoenn, and Unova-like cities and storyline.
    I really liked Hoenn's map and the areas (mount Pyre, Desert, and water areas). I also liked how nice and big the cities in Unova were.
    I suppose they could have a decent-sized water area, just like in Hoenn. They have had smaller ones in Sinnoh and Unova, but the water way was quite interesting.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

This might be a bit redundant but what if the time of hatching eggs now depended on the area where your at? Like let's say a normal Clear Sky route leaves the amount of steps as normal where going in a volcano/desert increases the chances of hatching by 1.5, and cold areas decrease the chances. Bonus points if the Day Care is near a volcano (with no wild Pokémon). Another addition to the Day Care would be to have the IV checker, Hidden Power checker, Move Relearner/Deleter all next to the daycare, saving time on the constant Flying back and forth. As for EV training spots, make it like BW1 where certain Pokémon like Attack EV Pokémon are in one route of the region and so forth for all of the other stats.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    This might be a bit redundant but what if the time of hatching eggs now depended on the area where your at? Like let's say a normal Clear Sky route leaves the amount of steps as normal where going in a volcano/desert increases the chances of hatching by 1.5, and cold areas decrease the chances. Bonus points if the Day Care is near a volcano (with no wild Pokémon). Another addition to the Day Care would be to have the IV checker, Hidden Power checker, Move Relearner/Deleter all next to the daycare, saving time on the constant Flying back and forth. As for EV training spots, make it like BW1 where certain Pokémon like Attack EV Pokémon are in one route of the region and so forth for all of the other stats.
    that would be cool
    or depending on your soon to be hatched pokemon's type, it will hatch sooner in an area that matches it's enviornment?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    that would be cool
    or depending on your soon to be hatched pokemon's type, it will hatch sooner in an area that matches it's enviornment?
    Nah, to be honest, I don't think it would be fair for Fire, Rock and Ground Pokémon to get the great decrease step treatment while the other types don't get it, it would be more fair if all types could get the ability to have an increased chance of hatching. But I still like your idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Nah, to be honest, I don't think it would be fair for Fire, Rock and Ground Pokémon to get the great decrease step treatment while the other types don't get it, it would be more fair if all types could get the ability to have an increased chance of hatching. But I still like your idea though.
    well what i am saying is, if the region is more sparse environmentally and what not then it could happen
    like steel eggs would hatch quicker in buildings bugs and grass pokes in forests poison hatches quicker in cities and so forth

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

well what i am saying is, if the region is more sparse environmentally and what not then it could happen
    like steel eggs would hatch quicker in buildings bugs and grass pokes in forests poison hatches quicker in cities and so forth
    Sort of like how Flame Body makes eggs hatch faster?

Yeah that would be cool.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

So basically you're saying eggs of different types will hatch in these following regions:

Fire: Sunny areas
    Water: sea/ocean
    Electric: stormy areas and rainy areas
    Grass and Bug: forests
    Ground: deserts
    Rock: mountain exterior
    Steel and Fighting: cities
    Poison: sewers and junkyards
    Dark: cave interiors
    Ice: hail areas
    Flying and Normal: plains
    Ghost, Psychic, and Dragon: in sacred areas (where legendaries reside)

I can see this happening.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Ghost eggs should probably hatch faster in whatever the haunted area is
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Ghost eggs should probably hatch faster in whatever the haunted area is
    Ghost sounds like it would work in both sacred and haunted areas. Maybe even certain regions could give Pokémon certain egg moves.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Ghost sounds like it would work in both sacred and haunted areas. Maybe even certain regions could give Pokémon certain egg moves.
    That could be interesting, if the egg hatches in a haunted area then the baby hatches with shadow ball or if the egg hatches in a volcanic area the egg hatches with flamethrower, etc.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Page 109 of 314 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast